Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:23:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: # VPN METHOD # WORKS WITH US NETFLIX LIKE A CHARM / $3  (Read 3375 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
4x4et (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 01:49:37 AM

Have a VPN method that works with US Netflix like a charm.

You all know that there is a few or almost none VPNs that currently work with Netflix, but this does and it will work for a long time.

Great thing is that you don't have to pay anything for this VPN (free subscription).

Price is $3 (BTC).

Can't give vouch copies, because then this will quickly become saturated.

Didn't read about it somewhere or copy-pasted from them web, this is mine genuine method.

Also great thing is that the VPN bandwith is unlimited.

CHEAP GOOGLE VOICE ACCOUNTS, TORRENT INVITES, E-BOOKS, AND MANY MORE - PM ME
pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 02:55:14 AM

Do you give free vouch for it?  I want  to try your vpn,would you give a netflix account too? Cant create netflix account cause i dont have credit card to use.
4x4et (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 03:01:05 AM
Last edit: January 26, 2017, 03:11:43 AM by 4x4et

Do you give free vouch for it?  I want  to try your vpn,would you give a netflix account too? Cant create netflix account cause i dont have credit card to use.

As i said, can't give free vouches, because then what is stoping somebody to share it or make Youtube video about it.

Also I dont provide free Netflix accounts.

Accepting also torrent invites, instead of $3 btc, if torrent tracker is good and invitation only.

I would like also to mention that this method is worth much more than $3, but I know that 90% of forum people are poor broke-ass, unemployed  Grin so I adjusted the price (there were stories here that $20 is LARGE amount of money  Grin and similar)

Im going with to moto - If you have something that nobody has, you got to make them pay for it. Don't believe in internet charity really.

mbuk81

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 01:49:37 AM

Will this method work on an android phone fire tablet or any other tablets or  it just for laptop or PC .  if thius VPN is free how masny devices can you user on it and is there any limits if you are a free user.

HIGH PAYING BITCOIN FAUCET ONLY AT SWITCH-BUX PTC BITCOIN FAUCET CLAIM EVERY 30 MINS AND GET 50 SATOSHI EVERYTIME
4x4et (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 04:40:08 AM

Will this method work on an android phone fire tablet or any other tablets or  it just for laptop or PC .  if thius VPN is free how masny devices can you user on it and is there any limits if you are a free user.

It works only with PC or Laptop (Windows)

4x4et (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 02:16:30 AM

sales available

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: