Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:14:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New moderator needed  (Read 26525 times)
theymos (OP)
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 5180
Merit: 12900

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 03:17:41 AM

medicine has been inactive for a long time, so a new moderator is needed. Please post here if you want to be a mod, and also if you support anyone in particular for mod.

1NXYoJ5xU91Jp83XfVMHwwTUyZFK64BoAD

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lordzc

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 06:18:54 AM

Why is the korean forum so quiet. The result is 50-60 million people inside with technology.
cryptokorea

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 03:28:32 PM

I would like to apply for it.
I have been in crypto world since 2015 but I recently joined Bitcointalk.
I am native Korean and I think I can manage here well.
Please let me know.
cryptokorea

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 03:23:43 PM

Could you please check the DM?
medicine

Activity: 697
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 06:19:09 AM

I'm back Smiley But ya, not really interested in being the moderator anymore.  Also if anyone wants to join the Bitcoin Korea Kakao group just send a message or drop me your Kakao ID.  We've got daily ongoing discussions about everything in English and Korean. Lots of professionals in the group. Peace
SolidLiquid

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

Native Korean, Professional Translator

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 06:37:39 AM

I am interested.
I'm native Korean.
Please reply or send me a PM.
gjtnwls1

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 03:10:21 AM

I'm interested in being a moderator as well. Thank you,

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 06:18:28 AM

Would complete fluency in korean be a requirement for this? I am a native born korean, and korean is my first language, but i wouldn't consider myself fluent. However, i dont think that i would have any trouble keeping up with reports. If this is a disqualifying factor in your eyes theymos, i completely understand.
if you've anything you'd want to ask me please do shoot me a pm, i plan to be fairly active on the forums again.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
centralalley

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:24:48 AM

Hi,

Just made a Bitcoin Forum account, recommended by colleague and friend. Currently working full time as a project co-ordinator for an upcoming ICO, fluent in English and Korean. P.M for more details.

Thanks
kodanshakang4

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

Translator Korean/English

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:54:58 PM

Why is the korean forum so quiet. The result is 50-60 million people inside with technology.

I think it is because of the language, I would think one of the biggest market Chinese will be similar. Just because the Asian does not participate the thread much, does not mean they are not aware of the fintech.

The opposite might be some country awares English, primarily. They participate quite a lot here but not ended up invest certain big figure or the marketcap is fairly small.  Maybe some Korean get the idea from here and talk about their Korean sites.
And also, it might be cultural, too. In Asian culture, some people would not discuss this subject matter analytically rather act stealthy. So, my assumption is just providing translation ANN is not a useless acts. People get influenced and it will get the tipping point some time.

It just does not look responsive. By the way, Korean is the one of biggest endorser of Ripple.

Cyrus
Ninja
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 2948

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:47:06 PM

Would complete fluency in korean be a requirement for this? I am a native born korean, and korean is my first language, but i wouldn't consider myself fluent. However, i dont think that i would have any trouble keeping up with reports. If this is a disqualifying factor in your eyes theymos, i completely understand.
if you've anything you'd want to ask me please do shoot me a pm, i plan to be fairly active on the forums again.

IMO, if you're fluent enough to distinguish between a human translation and an automated one (which requires, at times, deep language understanding) then you might have what it takes to do most of the work in this particular section. Most of the (few) reports are related to this and moving altcoin threads to the altcoin board.

Thanks for reporting those misplaced threads! Reporting posts seems enough for now but when/if the community grows the work volume will as well and a dedicated mod will be needed (and having a bigger number of accurate reports counts!).

nazzzzz

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:04:40 PM

are this offer contentious ?

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
bluemongrel

Activity: 53

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:55:59 AM

I am new to the forum but I am a native Korean speaker, can read, write, and understand Korean. I don't have my keyboard with me right now. Just PM me if interested.
cubechain

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:39:30 AM

Korean people like fast, convenient, easy to accessible format but bitcointalk isn't like that a little bit.
We also have a bunch of communities in Naver which is main portal in Korea.
I really hope korean people use bitcointalk as much as people all around the world.
marineboss

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

Korean Syndicate / Translator

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:44:32 PM

Korean people like fast, convenient, easy to accessible format but bitcointalk isn't like that a little bit.
We also have a bunch of communities in Naver which is main portal in Korea.
I really hope korean people use bitcointalk as much as people all around the world.

I completely agree with you. I don't enjoy communicating or expanding on thoughtful dialogue here through this medium. It's slow and inefficient! It's very difficult to sort through content, and forums are quite static clunky when you need to get ideas across in a quick and efficient manner.

I feel like people come through here when they need to get in touch with some Korean members to glean off some info or ask some questions.

▐ | ██ | ██ | ██ ||     DAOstack.io     || ██ | ██ | ██ | ▌
AN OPERATING SYSTEM FOR COLLECTIVE INTELLIGENCE
rbys90

Activity: 25
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:59:05 PM

Hi anyone know of Bitcoin or Ethereum Korea Kakao group?
misospider

Activity: 96

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:55:57 PM

Even though Korea is one of the biggest players in the Crypto-world, the most of Koreans are using their own communication groups or boards in Korea.

That is why this local Korean forum is SO inactive.

Naver cafes, Kakaotalk groups and some websites; such as, coinpan.com are popular for Koreans.

Juwel

Activity: 136
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:35:58 AM

medicine has been inactive for a long time, so a new moderator is needed. Please post here if you want to be a mod, and also if you support anyone in particular for mod.
hello sir I need that  Smiley
Naoya20180215

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:13:24 AM

I'm interested in being a moderator as well. Thank you,
Analyst101

Activity: 182
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:11:43 PM

When would the new moderator be selected? There are some fishy things going on in this Korean section.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: