Bitcoin Forum
March 24, 2017, 02:28:54 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.14.0  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you looking to buy in BitcoinTalk Marketplace?  (Read 2252 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BigBall

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 04:02:28 PM

I want to buy bitcoin and some new type of crypto which can grow really fast but that crypto must be new which is growing fastest so then I have more chances to get bigger price for that coin.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
defcon23
Legendary

Activity: 1106

☯ DefCoins ☯

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2017, 07:29:42 PM

Darknet and deepweb stuff is probably not something that Bitcointalk people are interested in . Instead , you should probably consider selling Gaming related stuff as Steam gifts , CS:GO & Dota 2 keys or Gift cards (mostly Amazon , Nike , Adidas , Google Play etc... )

wrong !      dude, just talks in your name ... your own idea isn't necessarily the right way all people think ...  Wink

thanks !

▄▄████████████████████████▀
      ▄████▀     ▀▀██████████████▀
   ▄█████▌          ████████████▄
  ███████            █████████████▄
 ████████           ▄███████████████
▐█████████▄▄      ▄███████████████▀
████████████████████████████████▀
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
 █████████          ███████████████▄
 ▐███████            ██████████████▀
   ██████           ▐████████████▀
    ▀█████         ▄████████████▄
       ▀█████▄▄▄▄█████████████████▄
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ETHBITS

EXISTING EXCHANGE
UP TO 80% PROFIT SHARE
COPY PROFESSIONAL TRADERS
COPY TRADING EXCHANGE

BigBall

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 11:54:10 AM

Darknet and deepweb stuff is probably not something that Bitcointalk people are interested in . Instead , you should probably consider selling Gaming related stuff as Steam gifts , CS:GO & Dota 2 keys or Gift cards (mostly Amazon , Nike , Adidas , Google Play etc... )

wrong !      dude, just talks in your name ... your own idea isn't necessarily the right way all people think ...  Wink

thanks !

In darknet is so risky to go.They can hack you also you can go to jail if mafia create fake proofs against you so I dont prefer going there and I will never go there.
defcon23
Legendary

Activity: 1106

☯ DefCoins ☯

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2017, 07:30:49 PM

wrong !      dude, just talks in your name ... your own idea isn't necessarily the right way all people think ...  Wink

thanks !

In darknet is so risky to go.They can hack you also you can go to jail if mafia create fake proofs against you so I dont prefer going there and I will never go there.

Dear "BigBall(s) .. ,  sure .. you are in part right   Smiley but anyway , you even dont need to be an user of any "darknet place" to be  victim about this.. ,  if any "fake proof" were created against you, remember  about YOU will have to proov it's just "fake" ..   Wink

▄▄████████████████████████▀
      ▄████▀     ▀▀██████████████▀
   ▄█████▌          ████████████▄
  ███████            █████████████▄
 ████████           ▄███████████████
▐█████████▄▄      ▄███████████████▀
████████████████████████████████▀
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
 █████████          ███████████████▄
 ▐███████            ██████████████▀
   ██████           ▐████████████▀
    ▀█████         ▄████████████▄