Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:39:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TOP GOOGLE RANKING IN 4 WEEKS !!!  (Read 834 times)
patrik2000 (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2017, 11:08:40 AM
Last edit: January 26, 2017, 11:41:32 AM by patrik2000

TOP GOOGLE RANKING IN 4 WEEKS

No need to pay thousands of dollars to big SEO companies. We don’t waste your time and money like other SEO services.
We provide real SEO that brings result . We just do the exact, what Google needs to rank a site on TOP

MORE DETAILS,

https://www.seoclerks.com/Link-Building/507695/GOOGLE-RANKING-IN-4-WEEKS

You can order directly from seoclerks ,or or PM mee !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TASKIE

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

GET A JOB TODAY !

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 11:26:30 AM

Let me see first.

Edit: The images are not showing properly, but I'm interested in such a service for my new freelance and microtask project.
Please send me your Skype.

(If anyone else can provide same service can also PM me)

patrik2000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2017, 11:31:26 AM

Let me see first.

Edit: The images are not showing properly, but I'm interested in such a service for my new freelance and microtask project.
Please send me your Skype.

(If anyone else can provide same service can also PM me)

Thx for image!
bitrocker2020

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 03:49:17 PM

No need to pay thousands of dollars to big SEO companies. We don’t waste your time and money like other SEO services.
We provide real SEO that brings result . We just do the exact, what Google needs to rank a site on TOP

MORE DETAILS,

Hi Patrick , when you say google ranking does it meant to page 1 ? Do you provide any guarantees or money back ?

Regards

Simon
patrik2000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2017, 04:40:24 PM

MORE DETAILS,

Hi Patrick , when you say google ranking does it meant to page 1 ? Do you provide any guarantees or money back ?

Regards

Simon

Hi Simon

with the special plan ,many customer ranked on top 5 with only 1 kw and links!

I guarantee if you find cheaper services as ours moey back!

bitcoinvest
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1000

13eJ4feC39JzbdY2K9W3ytQzWhunsxL83X

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 06:59:51 PM

Looks interesting enough to make me ask you.

So my questions: do you have a client that you can give as his details to ask him and show us of course the work in real action?
Also since the period of results is so fast i have one proposal for you. I want pay you double the amount you ask BUT with escrow service.

Wait for answer on my 1st question and looking forward to hear about the second one if we have a deal.
mbuk81

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 11:44:34 PM

You price seem to be one of the best i have seen on the net in recent months as the results are so fast will the tanking stick or will it drop could you offer the service of keeping it rank in the top five for a whale at a set price and could you liust a site that you have done this sevice for so we're can see you work.

HIGH PAYING BITCOIN FAUCET ONLY AT SWITCH-BUX PTC BITCOIN FAUCET CLAIM EVERY 30 MINS AND GET 50 SATOSHI EVERYTIME
Lone Shark

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 12:56:46 AM

I would be interested in it, but taking four weeks before completing the job, how would we know it is legit? Are you willing to escrow the funds for four weeks or can you do the work and get paid after we see the results?
FiliOrangGila

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 06:07:20 AM

how much price youre service
and guaranted in my site, in my keyword site is first page in google seach engine
patrik2000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 06:18:10 AM

Looks interesting enough to make me ask you.

So my questions: do you have a client that you can give as his details to ask him and show us of course the work in real action?
Also since the period of results is so fast i have one proposal for you. I want pay you double the amount you ask BUT with escrow service.

Wait for answer on my 1st question and looking forward to hear about the second one if we have a deal.

I can giv any details couse ,we use affliate links, from them provider.
You can use any escrow you want.
patrik2000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 06:31:26 AM

how much price youre service
and guaranted in my site, in my keyword site is first page in google seach engine

The price you find on top,and with special plan 1 kw yes I can guarantee
annie9771

Activity: 118
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 06:52:51 AM

Can you please sent me your skyp id in PM ? and let me know please is this service with articles written by you ?

MORE DETAILS,

pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 10:41:38 AM

1000 spammy links in one month do not guarantee higher SERPs in google, it will, most probably, result in your site being penalized and you'll end up demoting links in Search Console or having them removed manually which may be quite hard if you do not control all the sites with those links.

SEO is a hard and long term strategy, there are no 1 month miracles.

0xfff

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 04:42:43 PM

Last time I trusted a newbie to get my site ranked for a keyword I was left with nothing. Newbie didn't even get my site to pay 10 of keyword. Why should I trust you newbie?Huh?
patrik2000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2017, 05:31:50 PM

Last time I trusted a newbie to get my site ranked for a keyword I was left with nothing. Newbie didn't even get my site to pay 10 of keyword. Why should I trust you newbie?Huh?

newbie Im here on this chapy forum

I make biz ower 16 years I do no how is newbie mee or you_

Take it or leav it!!
bitcoinvest
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 07:10:24 PM

the last guy made a normal question.
and is normal since your status here is newbie.Yes  in real life you can have 16 years of doing this job but we don't know you... you post this offer here and from here we see things.
The take it or leave it for example is not something i would like to hear if i choose you for this service.

it makes me thinking what would be your answer if 1 in a million your service not meet your advertisement...

Better behavior on answering can give better results in my opinion.

bitrocker2020

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 01:10:37 PM

MORE DETAILS,

Regards

Simon

Hi Simon

with the special plan ,many customer ranked on top 5 with only 1 kw and links!

I guarantee if you find cheaper services as ours moey back!

Please provide me your Skype / WhatsApp ID for us to start discussion on a current project which I have.

Regards
Simon
sotisoti

Activity: 762

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 12:46:32 PM

A few years ago I tried article spinner + SeNuke X just for once until my site got delisted by google. At some point I realized the software actually created thousands of low quality backlinks in wordpress sites that didn't moderate user comments. That's my own experience, just saying...

Bitrated user: sotisoti.
bitcoinvest
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 12:57:50 PM

Wow, thanks you for sharing your experience.. when i saw this post i was interested but after his answer to the other member it was very clear to me that he will not provide result.

having your post here will protect i hope more people..

Can i please ask what he told you after you got your site delisted? he answered you or ignore you?
sotisoti

Activity: 762

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 01:09:21 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2017, 01:24:02 PM by sotisoti

Wow, thanks you for sharing your experience.. when i saw this post i was interested but after his answer to the other member it was very clear to me that he will not provide result.

having your post here will protect i hope more people..

Can i please ask what he told you after you got your site delisted? he answered you or ignore you?
I assume this question is for me, it has nothing to do with OP at all. It's me personally who used link building automation software and my site was penalized. Subsequently my Adsense account was disabled (due to invalid clicks yada-yada) and I couldn't even reinstate it. I wouldn't say SEO automation is bad, in fact some users do see good results with it. The moral of the story is, you just have to know what you are doing.

Bitrated user: sotisoti.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: