Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:36:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Request API key BLockchain  (Read 715 times)
long8892 (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 01:22:46 PM

Hi everybody.
I have a problem is when the blockchain request API key, and they announced that it would consider within 2-3 days.
But I've been waiting for so long without seeing them accept and answer. Who has experience with the blockchain please guide me how to use their API.
Thank so much!
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 6164

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 04:37:58 PM

I have seen multiple members here facing issues with requesting API keys or having a stable API , I really recommend switching to Blocktrail as It's the best so far when It comes to almost everything compared to other API providers.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
eckmar
Legendary

Activity: 1878
Merit: 1038

Telegram: https://t.me/eckmar

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 05:53:25 PM

I have seen multiple members here facing issues with requesting API keys or having a stable API , I really recommend switching to Blocktrail as It's the best so far when It comes to almost everything compared to other API providers.

I agree. I've personally used both APIs and Blocktrail is much better in every aspect. It support test network for developing and much easier integration with no waiting time for them to approve your key. But in case you want to stick with Blockchain their keys are manually approved and I've read that you must have valid website/domain
long8892 (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 03:35:22 AM

Thanks for the reply.
blockchain no "pending", after receiving btc from other sources, I can use it immediately without waiting btc "pending".
blocktrail have done so and have prestige it?
piloder
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 03:49:10 AM

I have also waited for more than a week to finally get api key from blockchain, but this was few months back. If you have a site which doesn't break Terms of blockchain than you can get it within few weeks rather than in few days because there may be lots of request they are handling.

Blocktrail is also good alternative and block.io gives you instant access to api keys.
long8892 (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 04:36:54 AM

Thanks piloder.
You can tell me the terms of blockchain include?
Sorry because I'm learning blockchain.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: