Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:37:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Price climbing fast again  (Read 9797 times)
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 08:12:09 AM

Yes absolutely the price is climbing fast again, and it shows minimal drop of its price as the time is passing by more users are always waiting to the price that will spikes higher again. As I had observe last month up to present there were significant movement, that could be profitable along the ways of its price is fast climbing up which is very good news to all investors of bitcoin.

where do you see fast rise?
this topic is a bit old and by that time price was moving a little bit faster than normal right now price is super slow and it mostly seems stuck at a fixed price of $995-$1005 and going up and down around this price is not called fast rise in my books!

Only Bitcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2017, 10:36:29 AM

Yes absolutely the price is climbing fast again, and it shows minimal drop of its price as the time is passing by more users are always waiting to the price that will spikes higher again. As I had observe last month up to present there were significant movement, that could be profitable along the ways of its price is fast climbing up which is very good news to all investors of bitcoin.

where do you see fast rise?
this topic is a bit old and by that time price was moving a little bit faster than normal right now price is super slow and it mostly seems stuck at a fixed price of $995-$1005 and going up and down around this price is not called fast rise in my books!

The price has been "stuck" only for 2 days at most

Even in Bitcoin terms this is nowhere near to being stuck. But the rule of thumb is that the longer the price stays at some level the stronger will be the next movement, either up or down. If you are impatient and can't wait out the calm, you are most likely set to lose in the storm that comes after the calm. As the trading proverb goes, bulls make money, bears make money, pigs get slaughtered

warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 11:21:05 AM

We noticed it all sort of it will goes up then eventually it goes down sort of some of it is manipulating but now it stay up but yesterday it drops. Well nothing we could say as traders we should take this time a advantage to buy or sell our coin to earn profits so good luck to us Cheesy
Rahar02

Activity: 910
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 01:08:20 PM

We noticed it all sort of it will goes up then eventually it goes down sort of some of it is manipulating but now it stay up but yesterday it drops. Well nothing we could say as traders we should take this time a advantage to buy or sell our coin to earn profits so good luck to us Cheesy
Yes, a little bit up and down, usual fluctuations of bitcoin in every day. As long as it stay at $1000 level, it's okay, I love to see it.
I guess, investors still waiting for fixed problem of government regulations regarding bitcoin exchanges and winklevoss ETF.
Daily traders can't get many profits if the price stable at this point, within $900-$1010.
mtwelve
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2017, 01:34:21 PM

Yes, a little bit up and down, usual fluctuations of bitcoin in every day. As long as it stay at $1000 level, it's okay, I love to see it.
I guess, investors still waiting for fixed problem of government regulations regarding bitcoin exchanges and winklevoss ETF.
Daily traders can't get many profits if the price stable at this point, within $900-$1010.

A $100 range is a HUGE margin, especially with leveraged trading. There's definitely profit to be  be made wh day trading.

HIRE ME FOR SEO, SOCIAL MEDIA, COPYWRITING, AND MORE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5100134.0
pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 01:44:43 PM

Dont be exagerrated, its a normal scenario that happens to bitcoin. If bitcoin climbing up so fast then the next thing  will be the same but on opposite direction or vice versa. But im hoping and believing in bitcoins true power.
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 01:47:35 PM

Dont be exagerrated, its a normal scenario that happens to bitcoin. If bitcoin climbing up so fast then the next thing  will be the same but on opposite direction or vice versa. But im hoping and believing in bitcoins true power.

It is not always like what you are telling right now the movement of the bitcoin rise is true so going lower is very less and it is sustaining the higher price their is only slow movement which is good for bitcoin
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 02:47:41 PM

The price climbing fast again because the demand also gaining its good reputation on digital crypto currency and it has bring a good impact to us who are gaining good profit with bitcoin. Most people with no btc holdings were waiting for another price drop so that they may earn profit if ever the price drops down, and then soars higher again for profit gains for the future.
BillyBobZorton (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 03:37:34 PM

They are obviously trying to push the price down below $1000 but bull pressure is too strong. Once TPTB whales run out of money the natural bull pressure will surge and we will be at a new ATH in no time. $1000 floor is now confirmed.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 09:29:34 PM

They are obviously trying to push the price down below $1000 but bull pressure is too strong. Once TPTB whales run out of money the natural bull pressure will surge and we will be at a new ATH in no time. $1000 floor is now confirmed.

I find it still too early to come to that conclusion, but it's obvious that people are getting used more and more to the price hovering around current levels. Right now it's waiting for the price to rush further, where only another PBOC announcement has the ability to make the price fall back to current levels. I am fairly sure that the PBOC is quite disappointed in the price not having gone down further, as their announcements are solely meant to hold back Bitcoin's price growth. It's no coincidence that they show up everytime the price reaches higher and higher.
Pattberry

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 10:33:09 PM

It is really a positive sign to see the price of bitcoin hovering over $1000 even with the news coming out of China and this is the second time this year the price is recovering even thought they wanted the price to take a hit so that they could make more money out of it.Market manipulation is done by the Chinese and i really do think it is a collective effort to make some huge amount of profits.
Viviyang

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 10:38:37 PM

It is really a positive sign to see the price of bitcoin hovering over $1000 even with the news coming out of China and this is the second time this year the price is recovering even thought they wanted the price to take a hit so that they could make more money out of it.Market manipulation is done by the Chinese and i really do think it is a collective effort to make some huge amount of profits.

Ya it is true that now other country are also supporting Bitcoin and china is no more controlling the bitcoin price manipulation, and even the supporters of bitcoin are very strong and on every dump they are taking it opportunity to buy and maintaining the price to bull run

▃▄▅▆▇ HEROCOIN.io ▇▆▅▄▃
⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨ ICO LIVE: JOIN NOW ⇦⇦⇦⇦⇦
▇▆▅▄▃ ANN | Bounty | Website ▃▄▅▆▇
[/color]
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2017, 08:18:47 AM

I find it still too early to come to that conclusion, but it's obvious that people are getting used more and more to the price hovering around current levels. Right now it's waiting for the price to rush further, where only another PBOC announcement has the ability to make the price fall back to current levels. I am fairly sure that the PBOC is quite disappointed in the price not having gone down further, as their announcements are solely meant to hold back Bitcoin's price growth. It's no coincidence that they show up everytime the price reaches higher and higher

This is what many of us think

But obviously this is not necessarily so. In fact, the PBoC may have a radically different agenda, we don't know that for sure. Nevertheless, if it is really so, this example shows how weak national authorities actually are (and how strong Bitcoin is). What the central bank of China does (did) is not very far from banning Bitcoin exchanges directly, but this doesn't affect Bitcoin in a significant degree (after they ultimately failed at their first attempt). It would have worked with fiat (over which central banks have full control) but it seems that it won't work with Bitcoin

azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 08:45:22 AM

Sure now we have drop again and after some little more drop price will go again over 1000 and it will recover in next period like its always did. We will see how much time will need to recover like always or it will be little longer.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 12:35:05 PM

I find it still too early to come to that conclusion, but it's obvious that people are getting used more and more to the price hovering around current levels. Right now it's waiting for the price to rush further, where only another PBOC announcement has the ability to make the price fall back to current levels. I am fairly sure that the PBOC is quite disappointed in the price not having gone down further, as their announcements are solely meant to hold back Bitcoin's price growth. It's no coincidence that they show up everytime the price reaches higher and higher.

PBOC oficially declared policy behind the "talks" with the exchanges is money laundering prevention
if they really wanted to drive the price down,they would issue some sort of a draconian law and limit the usage
sometimes we try to find a black cat in a dark room when it is not even there....

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2017, 03:40:50 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2017, 04:06:17 PM by deisik

PBOC oficially declared policy behind the "talks" with the exchanges is money laundering prevention
if they really wanted to drive the price down,they would issue some sort of a draconian law and limit the usage
sometimes we try to find a black cat in a dark room when it is not even there....

While I certainly agree that it is unlikely that PBoC announcement has anything to do with Bitcoin price, but, on the other hand, Bitcoin has been actively traded for more than 5 years already (e.g. btc-e exchange is over 5 years old), so why did they decide to start hard-line fighting with "money laundering" only now? Chinese exchanges were reporting huge volumes since the price had started to rise in early September, 2015

Would they have done the same if Bitcoin were still hanging around its per-December levels?

veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 04:05:26 PM

I am more inclined to think that PBOC is much more concerned about the capital flow and money laundering
through pyramid schemes (chinese reincarnation of MMM ponzi anyone?) than bitcoin price or bitcoin in general
it coincides with bitcoin price fluctuation,true
it also coincides with unprecendented yuan devaluation and many other global market events

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2017, 04:13:28 PM

I am more inclined to think that PBOC is much more concerned about the capital flow and money laundering
through pyramid schemes (chinese reincarnation of MMM ponzi anyone?) than bitcoin price or bitcoin in general
it coincides with bitcoin price fluctuation,true
it also coincides with unprecendented yuan devaluation and many other global market events

Well, that's what I think explains most coherently their recent actions

Disabling Bitcoin deposits and withdrawals (as well as other cryptocurrencies) fits their policy best. This is a clear signal from the Chinese authorities that they won't bear the competition with the Yuan. I don't think the US dollar is very widespread across China, anyway, they can still control (and restrain if necessary) such payments unless cash is involved. But Bitcoin is obviously beyond their control and it allows cashless transactions which they can't even trace. Would these actions stop Bitcoin adoption in China if the official currency of this country continues to get devalued further?

hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 05:49:18 PM

Well, I see that the current price of bitcoin back stable, and does not rise rapidly. I think this is a normal thing. I feel that soon the price of bitcoin will rise rapidly again, and this time may be an opportunity for us, in order to buy bitcoin in significant amounts.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 10:14:42 PM

Well, I see that the current price of bitcoin back stable, and does not rise rapidly. I think this is a normal thing. I feel that soon the price of bitcoin will rise rapidly again, and this time may be an opportunity for us, in order to buy bitcoin in significant amounts.

I'm pretty calm now seeing the price to be back and stable moving at $900-$1,000 seems to be a relief to me. I don't want to see the price of bitcoin increase rapidly, we know the opposite thing that it can happen back. If it climbs again faster that will make me another heartache and some kind of fear of what it can happen after it climbed.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███