Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:29:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Short Term Crypto investment. Ethereum classic  (Read 1190 times)
anonymous2061 (OP)

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2017, 05:56:21 PM

Why?
1st of all it have one the biggest market cap among under $2 Crypto Currencies. Which is about $118,086,794.
2sd The lowest point this coin ever went was $.77. Even then the Market cap was about $70+ Million.
3rd there is a huge community dedicated due to Idealistic reasons. They estimate this could go up to $22. (I highly doubt it).
https://ethereumclassic.github.io/
4thMicrosoft is looking into it.
https://news.bitcoin.com/microsoft-looks-rebel-ethereum-classic/
Traders perspective.
Last year the coin touched its 52 week low $0.77. Since then It have risen up to $2(52 week high) .
Then it fell down to $1.17. With a week this rose up to 1.45.
Then it fell down to $1.35. Trading between $1.29- 1.35
IN my option $1.30 is the resistance line.
And in the upcoming weeks this is very likely to go up.
And if you wait long enough IT WILL Touch $2 Again. Bc in my option this coin is worth $2.

Disclaimer: This is only my perspective!!!   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
teeneffigy

Activity: 90

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 08:32:48 PM

Why?
1st of all it have one the biggest market cap among under $2 Crypto Currencies. Which is about $118,086,794.
2sd The lowest point this coin ever went was $.77. Even then the Market cap was about $70+ Million.
3rd there is a huge community dedicated due to Idealistic reasons. They estimate this could go up to $22. (I highly doubt it).
https://ethereumclassic.github.io/
https://news.bitcoin.com/microsoft-looks-rebel-ethereum-classic/
Traders perspective.
Last year the coin touched its 52 week low $0.77. Since then It have risen up to $2(52 week high) .
And if you wait long enough IT WILL Touch $2 Again. Bc in my option this coin is worth $2.

I bought a bunch at .95 - .98 range, I will hold these for the next two years and see 22x return easy. 10K into 220K baby! to the moon.
anonymous2061 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2017, 09:27:19 PM

hahhahaahhaa. SAME HERE MAN> !!!!!!!!!!!!!! i bought them at 1.26. Which isn't that goo.d BUT still very good value. ANd i totally agree with you 2 years. this thing would be $5.
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 09:57:55 PM

hahhahaahhaa. SAME HERE MAN> !!!!!!!!!!!!!! i bought them at 1.26. Which isn't that goo.d BUT still very good value. ANd i totally agree with you 2 years. this thing would be $5.
Thats good im currently holding some of ethereum classic and waiting for the pice to be pump so we can generally make prpfit here buy now while the price isn't that expensive atm.
cakravothy

Activity: 868
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2017, 10:01:10 PM

ethreum classic is good shor term investment because cheap price and good volume transaction
another ethreum classic you can try
1 ripple
2 maidsafecoin

is you want speculation you can try pascal coin

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 04:16:24 PM

first let me say that we are going to see a nice ETH and ETC pump in the near future.

Why?

in your both arguments you are using the market cap which is not a good comparison and will always give you wrong information in altcoin market. instead just look at the volume.
and about 2 i have to say the bottom is also important, you should check to see which price is the new bottom.

this is most probably will be the biggest reason for the possible rises as it has always been.

nonsense.
Microsoft is not interested in any of the altcoins. the platform called Azure allows adding of many altcoins, and apart from hype it has no other effect.

Traders perspective.

you should've added a chart instead of all this!

--looking for signature--
anonymous2061 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 08:24:00 PM

I am junior member can't add a image Sad
DomainMagnate

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 08:33:07 PM

Why you want to invest in something that will take 2 years to reach $5?.There already are many good cryptos which can reach $5 this year itself.Take for example ICN,once they release there platform in the first quarter of this year,its price will easily touch $5 and as soon as they start distributing dividend,price would be $5.Similarly Wings also has got good potential.
Boobies00

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

I like boobies (o)(o)

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 09:02:03 PM

ethreum classic is good shor term investment because cheap price and good volume transaction
1 ripple
2 maidsafecoin

Pascal has been pumped hard. I would recommend waiting to see where it drops.
ironm@n

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 09:25:16 PM

1 ripple
2 maidsafecoin

I was considering the possibility of investing in Pascal Coin. The currency brings some new features, but at first glance most users will find the accounts system confusing, and many of those who understand it may still find Bitcoin to be a better solution. Also, I recommend looking at the chart for the past few days, 1000 satoshi to 100,000 satoshi, this gives the impression that the price will drop significantly for the next few days, but nobody knows...
anonymous2061 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2017, 07:04:03 AM

I was considering the possibility of investing in Pascal Coin. The currency brings some new features, but at first glance most users will find the accounts system confusing, and many of those who understand it may still find Bitcoin to be a better solution. Also, I recommend looking at the chart for the past few days, 1000 satoshi to 100,000 satoshi, this gives the impression that the price will drop significantly for the next few days, but nobody knows...
[/quote]

I think market is trying to find a resistance point. IF bitcoin fall so will every other crypto. IF the resistance point is $600. We are fucked for months.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 02:27:41 PM

I think market is trying to find a resistance point. IF bitcoin fall so will every other crypto. IF the resistance point is $600. We are fucked for months.

you are wrong on both points. because first of all altcoins are mostly moving irregardless of bitcoin price, so if it falls or rises they do their own thing. and also some of them are opposite of bitcoin price (ETC is one of them) meaning a rise means their fall.

and also you are wrong about the bitcoin resistance levels, because they have been around $850 last time and each time it is tested, the level goes up. this time i expect something around 890 to 910 to shape up.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: