Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:36:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Wallet Software?  (Read 1273 times)
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2017, 01:24:11 AM

Use Coinbase too risky because you don't have acces to private key, Coinbase same with address on exchange when they get hack you will lose your money. Currently i try to use 2 dekstop wallet Multibit and Electrum i want to use Bitcoin core but it will take along to download the whole blockhain, if you want you can use hardware wallet like Trezor, Keepkey, Ledger Nano. You need to know is use Bitcoin wallet which you're comfort and useful for your daily activity in Bitcoin world.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 09:07:37 AM

i don't know much about different software but i have used 2 software.....
1. yobit
2. blockchain
but i think it is blockchain is much easy to use than use but both are secure and trusted one...... but i prefer blockchain over yobit.....
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 01:13:52 PM

I think you should download the entire block chain on your desktop With your wallets and keep your private keys printed on a paper or saved on a removable Harddrive (pen drive). There can't be a safer form of saving Bitcoin at the moment than this.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 01:35:33 PM

Hey,

So I have heard lately that using a online bitcoin wallet (Blockchain, Coinbase, Block.io) etc... So I was thinking about downloading a wallet and let it sync with server and use that one instead, but I have never used one so I wanted to ask what is the best wallet to download?

Regards

if you don't wait too long for sync with server, maybe multibit is for you because the time is not take too long like other wallet and i think its light version but with complete function or you can use wallet from jaxx.io. both wallet can be used with your computer and i think its simple wallet, every one can use it.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
supto005

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 02:01:37 PM

Here some wallet that I think about Bitcoin& here it's Blockchain,coinbase,Bitcoin wallet.But I mostly utilize Coinbase wallet&I thought Coinbase is the best wallet since I have not confront any issue or Trouble yet.That's the reason coinbase is best wallet for me. Smiley
Tanic

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 02:08:59 PM

Hey,

So I have heard lately that using a online bitcoin wallet (Blockchain, Coinbase, Block.io) etc... So I was thinking about downloading a wallet and let it sync with server and use that one instead, but I have never used one so I wanted to ask what is the best wallet to download?

Regards
The first time I heard about such wallet that can be downloaded. I use wallet on my profile on YoBit. I know that online wallets are not so safe, but I cash out my bitcoins every month without keeping so in not so scared about hacking or something else.
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 02:19:21 PM

i don't know much about different software but i have used 2 software.....
1. yobit
2. blockchain
but i think it is blockchain is much easy to use than use but both are secure and trusted one...... but i prefer blockchain over yobit.....
I thinks yobit not Wallet,
Blockchain and Coinbase for my choice!
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 02:26:45 PM

For safety? The original wallet, the one that has to be synced on your PC. If your PC isn't infected with viruses, it's the best one you can go for: 100% safe and secure. If you want to use a portable wallet though, you have to use for example Blockchain or another web wallet. That doesn't bring you as much safety, but it is still OK to use with small amounts of money.
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 02:45:16 PM

You did good by making the decision to stop using online wallets because they are indeed risky to use. If you want to download the whole blockchain then simply go with Bitcoin Core otherwise Electrum should be the best choice. If you have big amounts for daily uses then a hardware wallet If its for long term storage then paper wallets.
I pretty much gave you the details that the link posted above includes in a simpler way to read but you should definitely check it out.
I think online wallet may not be the best but your alternatives has its deficiencies too, online wallet is the most engaged. Also Downloading the whole blockchain might be heavy and not the best advise, however electrum provide an escape.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2017, 02:53:04 PM

They are different bitcoin wallets,if we talking about best wallet you need to figure out which one is more suitable to your needs.For me MyCelium best Bitcoin wallet software for mobile users,blockchain also good one.
But i would like to suggest you Bitcoin desktop wallets which offer one of the highest level of security in terms of bitcoin storage.Just download the software to your computer.As we know that generally online wallets does not give us good security.
poetra2501

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 03:37:38 PM

Hey,

Regards
I prefer to use Electrum and blockchain wallet, therefore I think a more practical and easy in usage,
and also its not big size for download. The most important is the main security
Ibuaero

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:51:27 PM

Do anyone know how to get the private key from bitcoinwallet.com?
ibhk

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:26:44 PM

frankly, wallets "best" is often derived from the preferences of each user, and you can not generalize "best" to choose a nice purse. But if you want to have a lightweight wallet that does not consume much space and does not spend a lot of your bandwidth by downloading the entire block, you can always try and use HD wallets like electrum and multibit. For enthusiasts and developers or for those who want to create a knot, getting a Qt client is an important part of it. For people who travel and like to shop with their coins, I recommend you to use Andreas Schildbach's Bitcoin Wallet because of its reliability and just get the job done: save, send and receive bitcoin.
Tavarez

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:32:55 PM

there are couple different types of wallets (most popular are those hardware wallets in terms of security). I use blockchain wallet (very good web interface, simple to use). Beside web platform it is available on the IOS and android. wallet is stored on the servers *somewhere out there* so can be potentially dangerous.
Thanushka47

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 08:55:12 PM

I'm personally using Electrum wallet and I prefer it the most. I have no issues with it yet. Speed, security and the stability also great. But the user interface is a bit complicated than other wallets.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: