Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:40:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitquick not answering email questions about service  (Read 178 times)
megazoid (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 06:11:32 PM

I am Not impressed with the Quality of the Customer Service as it is non-existent from my experience.
And yes I used orders@bitquick.co for the attempted contact.

Previous poster stated that his email to Bitquick Customer Service was answered in 1 hour.

I sent an email with several questions 2 days ago that has never been answered. IMO Bitqick trashed the email.

I ask how the request for ID was implemented and how is it triggered. (Does one upload or email a scanned copy of DL or is a camera required?) I could not find this data on the web pages. I want to know how it works before I send money as I do not have a web cam. I have no problem providing an ID.

I do not like the fact that after the seller has your funds, Bitquick then for some unknown reason decides to ask for an ID. This ID check should be upfront before one sends his money, because if Bitquik decides to reject ones ID, then if that person does not have what is required to provide the ID (like having a web cam) then Bitquick is going to profit highly by keeping your coins which is an illegal criminal act.

I also ask:
On your web site where you have Banks and Credit Unions listed that provide the Co-op shared network services. There are quotes under each type of bank that states different amounts of Bitcoin value for a particular Bank.

I do not understand the relevance as on the previous screen I can already see how much Bitcoin my money will buy.

Could you explain the relevance?

Honest concise answers are all anyone could ask for but I got nada.

Why does anyone attempt to get answers to their questions multiply times when one attempt should be all that is required from any Honest upstanding Business.

It boils down to very bad Customer Relations and without the customers you are out of business. Some people just do not understand the concept. All aspects of a businesses policies should be published for all to see before they decide to do business with any company. It is called full disclosure.

Looks like they do not want the 2% Commission they could make from my Bitcoin buys.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: