Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:41:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: As it turns out, Craig Wright actually is Satoshi!  (Read 12947 times)
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 04:19:37 PM

These kind of rumors will come and go and nothing will be reveled actually. No one has the proof that Mr. Craig Wright is the creator of bitcoin. It's fake as it sounds.

I have a strong feeling, that Satoshi Nakamoto is not a single person, instead it is a group of people those who have created bitcoin. Even though a single human is enough to create revolution, but in this case, a group of people is involved.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 04:23:32 PM

Wow like wow coin desk has done a really good job for all of us to visit their website and had its traffic increase. I don't understand why would they even claim to proclaim this. It is understood by all that satoshi will never reveal himself. I think we all should not even bother posting such links as I feel this is a insult to our feelings about the founder, it's mocking us in our face.
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 04:24:12 PM

These kind of rumors will come and go and nothing will be reveled actually. No one has the proof that Mr. Craig Wright is the creator of bitcoin. It's fake as it sounds.

I have a strong feeling, that Satoshi Nakamoto is not a single person, instead it is a group of people those who have created bitcoin. Even though a single human is enough to create revolution, but in this case, a group of people is involved.

Hahaha I read through and where's the proof? No signed message no coins no "here's proof I made this part because here are my notes" nothing. What the hell is going on with these crappy attempts to pull people into their website!?
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4475

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 04:36:56 PM

Wow like wow coin desk has done a really good job for all of us to visit their website and had its traffic increase. I don't understand why would they even claim to proclaim this. It is understood by all that satoshi will never reveal himself. I think we all should not even bother posting such links as I feel this is a insult to our feelings about the founder, it's mocking us in our face.

by advertising some kardashian-esq social drama, they can bring the crappy drama to the front page whilst pushing the more important questions about what happened at the round table to the bottom of the list. hoping no one reads, asks or see's the actual important information. (about code/feature proposals)

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 04:38:34 PM

Nope he's not Satoshi. Now everyone will clam as Satoshi and will publish fake articles by black marketing. That is the person gives money to write and upload such articles. May be he had unearthed many mysteries nad might know many this about bitcoin but that doesn't make him satoshi
loserkids

Activity: 83
Merit: 13

Bitcoin = Freedom

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 04:49:32 PM

If he dumps a million Bitcoins on your heads will that FINALLY be enough proof? 

I'll give Satoshi a call, we're tight.  Grin
Again, having access to his private keys means nothing. It may be Satoshi or anyone that was given/has stolen his keys.

░★░★░★░   freedomnode.com - BTCitcoin, Cryptography & Decentralization   ░★░★░★░
AGD
Legendary

Activity: 2069
Merit: 1164

Keeper of the Private Key

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 05:55:10 PM

If he dumps a million Bitcoins on your heads will that FINALLY be enough proof? 

I'll give Satoshi a call, we're tight.  Grin
Again, having access to his private keys means nothing. It may be Satoshi or anyone that was given/has stolen his keys.

There is nothing, that has more "proof value" for this anonymous character, than moving some of his original coins or sign a message with his publicily known GPG key. If you find something better, you might be able to name it.

Bitcoin is not a bubble, it's the pin!
+++ GPG Public key FFBD756C24B54962E6A772EA1C680D74DB714D40 +++ http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x1C680D74DB714D40
RawDog (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 06:03:44 PM

Nope he's not Satoshi.
Give it a few more days, the news is still breaking.  The insiders know something and they are not telling why they now know Craig Wright is Satoshi.  It is all in the article.  Did you read it?

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 06:46:32 PM

stupidity of Blockstreams puppets is incredible, their dullness is really unlimited. What do you hope to obtain from these filthy insinuations?

see how simple this drama can escalate to meander with simple name calling..

funny part is when someone pokes the bear by making an insinuation. the other side reacts. then the bear poker can play the victim card.
endless kardashian drama.

in short no one should care about the name drama. and instead be looking at what CODE decisions were made at the roundtable.
if you cant see that coindesk is causing fake social drama to distract sheep from asking about the code.. with distractions about 'who is satoshi'..
then you wont see what changes to the CODE will be until its too late

After a while, you forget to eat and start resembling Lindsay Lohan scouring Bitcointalk for tiny nugget crumbs for a fix to support your crack [up] habit. That said, anybody here a doctor? Note to self: check Wright's countless unverified degrees to see if he practices, else order another pizza so to again play frisbee with the neighbor's dog. Rumor has it that it's gonna teach me how to lick my own balls.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 06:52:33 PM

Nope he's not Satoshi.
Give it a few more days, the news is still breaking.  The insiders know something and they are not telling why they now know Craig Wright is Satoshi.  It is all in the article.  Did you read it?

These guys are idiots going along with th the year-long mainstream bashing of Wright.  They can't look past that no matter how much you try to make them understand.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 07:29:53 PM

After a while, you forget to eat and start resembling Lindsay Lohan

love the comedy you bring gleb,
as for resembling lindsay lohan mixed with a dog wanting to be fed crumbs

this post is meant as respect to your comedic personality. not an attack
Cheesy

Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
RawDog (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 07:57:51 PM

Cheesy
Look, any faggot who puts on a pink tutu and knee pads is only getting down there for one thing: to suck dick.  This Gleb guy is a poof of the highest order.  I can tell you that.  

Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 08:03:00 PM

There is nothing, that has more "proof value" for this anonymous character, than moving some of his original coins or sign a message with his publicily known GPG key. If you find something better, you might be able to name it.

like the poster said, all that proves is control over those keys. it would be very compelling but anything could've happened in the intervening years between now and their creation.

maybe it's too late for a big reveal now, not that I believe any real Satoshi would have the slightest interest in doing so.
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 08:14:44 PM

Look, any faggot who puts on a pink tutu and knee pads is only getting down there for one thing: to suck dick.  This Gleb guy is a poof of the highest order.  I can tell you that.  

or he has the skill to get stephanie to laugh and tie him up... which would make him straight Cheesy
all depends on what he done next, after getting chained up by stephanie Cheesy

RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 08:21:56 PM

No signed message = no Satoshi. 

Amen. anyone who does not get this does not get bitcoin.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 08:26:13 PM

No signed message = no Satoshi.  

Amen. anyone who does not get this does not get bitcoin.

agree with what you said.
but then again

we are all satoshi
MEUCIQDBKn1Uly8m0UyzETObUSL4wYdBfd4ejvtoQfVcNCIK4AIgZmMsXNQWHvo6KDd2Tu6euEl13VT C3ihl6XUlhcU+fM4=

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 08:39:25 PM

After a while, you forget to eat and start resembling Lindsay Lohan

love the comedy you bring gleb,
as for resembling lindsay lohan mixed with a dog wanting to be fed crumbs

Cheesy

Cheesy
Look, any faggot who puts on a pink tutu and knee pads is only getting down there for one thing: to suck dick.  This Gleb guy is a poof of the highest order.  I can tell you that. 

Dude, you should know that anytime somebody alludes to dripping jeez, my cock gets harder than the doorknob that's permanently stuck up my ass. Speaking of getting hard, take [more than] a gander at this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1766876.0
hv_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1055

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 08:42:37 PM

Tell me if I m wrong, but to me Satoshi and Bitcoin is all about facts, consensus and united community - nothing to do with individuals and far off people bashing and ranting.

I cannot believe that this sprit has changed after he left, even to some legends here...

Carpe diem  -  understand the White Paper and mine honest.
Fix real world issues: Check out b-vote.com
The simple way is the genius way - Satoshi's Rules: humana veris _
RawDog (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 08:51:00 PM

Tell me if I m wrong, but to me Satoshi and Bitcoin is all about facts, consensus and united community

Might be the funniest post ever.  Satoshi and Bitcoin are all about scams, lies, and cheating.  The community is filthy with dirty fags wearing pink tutus among many other things.  This place is a filth-pit.

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 08:59:25 PM

united community

actually satoshi wanted people to be sceptical. a good dev is someone that wants people to try hacking systems so they can see the problems that need to be fixed.
the old saying "hack it until it doesnt break"

but sitting back and kissing ass because you fear hurting a dev, will just make the dev hand out weak/flawed code because they are not being told that things are wrong.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: