Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:48:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: As it turns out, Craig Wright actually is Satoshi!  (Read 12945 times)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 09:02:50 PM

Tell me if I m wrong, but to me Satoshi and Bitcoin is all about facts, consensus and united community

Might be the funniest post ever.  Satoshi and Bitcoin are all about scams, lies, and cheating.  The community is filthy with dirty fags wearing pink tutus among many other things.  This place is a filth-pit.

Proclaims our fearless leader shedding light on the subject:

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4458

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 09:06:20 PM

kinda regret posting the old pic of gleb.. kinda sidetracked the topic a bit too much.
thought it would have put a few smiles on faces.. not the opposite

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 09:10:21 PM

Might be the funniest post ever.  Satoshi and Bitcoin are all about scams, lies, and cheating.  The community is filthy with dirty fags wearing pink tutus among many other things.  This place is a filth-pit.

I think this guy might be officially crazier than me.

Maybe it takes crazy to see that Wright is Satoshi. 

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 09:19:25 PM

kinda regret posting the old pic of gleb.. kinda sidetracked the topic a bit too much.
thought it would have put a few smiles on faces.. not the opposite

It's cool, bud. Don't fret it.

Bruno

Might be the funniest post ever.  Satoshi and Bitcoin are all about scams, lies, and cheating.  The community is filthy with dirty fags wearing pink tutus among many other things.  This place is a filth-pit.

I think this guy might be officially crazier than me.

Maybe it takes crazy to see that Wright is Satoshi.  

Forgive me for asking, if such is the case, then what title am I after by posting the following?: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1766876.msg17645132#new
RawDog (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 09:27:56 PM

Sixly, have you seen my doorknob? My bad! I already asked that, not sure as to why I asked it again.
I am sure.  It is because you are a flaming fag with shit dick which you boldly admit on public interwebs.  Now go flit around the neighborhood in your pink to try to attract another of your type.

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 09:43:36 PM

Sixly, have you seen my doorknob? My bad! I already asked that, not sure as to why I asked it again.
I am sure.  It is because you are a flaming fag with shit dick which you boldly admit on public interwebs.  Now go flit around the neighborhood in your pink to try to attract another of your type.

Dude needs to get up to speed as to why I donned the pink tutu at a Bitcoin conference in Las Vegas:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zml5OMTPak

Dude also seems to have issues with flaming fags which I am not, but would gladly declare such if were the case. Dude plays the racist card in 5 ..... 4 .... 3 ...
RawDog (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 10:18:16 PM

issues with flaming fags which I am not, but would gladly declare such if were the case.

Pink tutu, knee pads, your own admission:
Dude, you should know that anytime somebody alludes to dripping jeez, my cock gets harder than the doorknob

denials aren't going to help against this backdrop.  Facts are facts.  There are no 'alternative facts'.

Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 10:25:51 PM

issues with flaming fags which I am not, but would gladly declare such if were the case.

Dude, you should know that anytime somebody alludes to dripping jeez, my cock gets harder than the doorknob

denials aren't going to help against this backdrop.  Facts are facts.  There are no 'alternative facts'.

I'll give you a medium-sized blowjob if you can point to the knee pads that I'm supposedly wearing OR have stated donning such by my own admission (speaking of There are no 'alternative facts'.):

RawDog (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 10:39:48 PM

denials aren't going to help against this backdrop.  Facts are facts.  There are no 'alternative facts'.

I'll give you a medium-sized blowjob if you can point to the knee pads that I'm supposedly wearing OR have stated donning such by my own admission (speaking of There are no 'alternative facts'.):

'your own admission' was with specific regard to 'dripping jeez' - not kneepads.  I prepared the quote accurately.  The kneepads were in the original photo - not in the one you posted.  

But I must say, your alleging the knee pads aren't present is a pretty thin denial.  

As for the blowjob, no thanks I have a girlfriend for such things.  Blowjobs from fags don't appeal to me.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 10:51:09 PM

'your own admission' was with specific regard to 'dripping jeez' - not kneepads.  I prepared the quote accurately.  The kneepads were in the original photo - not in the one you posted.  

But I must say, your alleging the knee pads aren't present is a pretty thin denial.  

As for the blowjob, no thanks I have a girlfriend for such things.  Blowjobs from fags don't appeal to me.

What a retard! The two images in question were taken within in a minute apart and there were no knee pads worn by myself prior to or during either snaps, including during the entire conference. But I must say, your alleging the knee pads were present is a pretty thin accusation. Your case of me being a flaming fag is a much stronger accusation, albeit false, although I do smoke [fags].
RawDog (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 10:56:16 PM

'your own admission' was with specific regard to 'dripping jeez' - not kneepads.  I prepared the quote accurately.  The kneepads were in the original photo - not in the one you posted.  

What a retard! The two images in question were taken within in a minute apart and there were no knee pads worn by myself prior to or during either snaps, including during the entire conference. But I must say, your alleging the knee pads were present is a pretty thin accusation. Your case of me being a flaming fag is a much stronger accusation, albeit false, although I do smoke [fags].

OK, pink tutu boy, if you say you are not a fag, you are not a fag.  What's it to me?  Nothing.  But you also say your dick gets hard when you think of dripping jeez, so that must also be true, taking you at your word.  You say you have a doorknob up your ass too.  None of this shit matters to me.  If you are not a fag, then your fag proclivities are your own nightmare.  I just wanted to bring up the craig wright thing.  You hijacked the topic with your faggy pink tutu. 

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 10:57:01 PM

Forgive me for asking, if such is the case, then what title am I after by posting the following?: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1766876.msg17645132#new

Filthy.  Disturbing.  But funny.  lol

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 11:00:01 PM

Gleb, is that really you in that tutu?  I thought you were some 25 yr old college kid.  Hahaha, you're really out there. 

ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 11:03:40 PM

This is fun, a mad throws a stone in a well and 100 wise men are unable to take it out, I bet while we all here fighting and name calling Satoshi is watching and laughing at us right now, any one claiming to be him should post a txid with the locked satoshi account here using bitcoins mined from the second block and I think it's about time that he do this for everyone to make sure he is not abandoned this community.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 11:15:02 PM

Gleb, is that really you in that tutu?  I thought you were some 25 yr old college kid.  Hahaha, you're really out there.  

Yep! I'll be 57 come March 4th. For my birthday I desire MFC tokens.  Shocked
blacksmithtm

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 11:21:54 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto was not a weak character like Craig Wright
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 11:38:06 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto was not a weak character like Craig Wright

Wright might be difficult to deal with but I honestly don't see what's weak about him.  You don't have to like someone to be honest about Their good qualities.   It's actually necessary if you want to compete effectively.

RawDog (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 11:45:57 PM

I'll give you a medium-sized blowjob if you can point to the knee pads that I'm supposedly wearing
You know what the irony is, I was actually in that room when that photograph was taken.  Go ahead, ask me which corner Armory was in.  Or, ask me where DiIorio was sitting in relation to where you were kneeling.  I have first-hand eye witness knowledge of the matter. 

traincarswreck

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 11:52:07 PM

John Nash created bitcoin and this article is shit lie fake news.

https://soundcloud.com/stew-pendousman4444/on-nash-ideal-money

https://medium.com/@rextar4444/20-years-ago-john-nash-re-defined-our-understanding-of-economics-again-and-we-still-havent-4f3b7f09fd0e#.6hpwhrbfo
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2017, 12:13:54 AM

John Nash is overrated, especially when it comes to Bitcoin.  Guys like Adam Back or Gmax are way more qualified but you big blockers hate him so then they're no good.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: