Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:08:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: As it turns out, Craig Wright actually is Satoshi!  (Read 12947 times)
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4475

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 12:19:30 AM

John Nash is overrated, especially when it comes to Bitcoin.  Guys like Adam Back or Gmax are way more qualified but you big blockers hate him so then they're no good.

'bigblockers'

lol
2 vs 4 which is bigger

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 12:46:11 AM

I'll give you a medium-sized blowjob if you can point to the knee pads that I'm supposedly wearing
You know what the irony is, I was actually in that room when that photograph was taken.  Go ahead, ask me which corner Armory was in.  Or, ask me where DiIorio was sitting in relation to where you were kneeling.  I have first-hand eye witness knowledge of the matter. 

Great, so if you were in that room, you would've noticed that I WASN'T wearing knee pads. Further, that pic wasn't taken inside any room but in the corridor between where the keynote speakers spoke and the refreshment room, the ONLY two rooms allocated by the MGM Grand for that Bitcoin conference, adjacent rooms utilized by a firemen convention with a ballerina conference taking place down another corridor, where most of the its attendees where donning ... wait for it ... tutus.
RawDog (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2017, 12:50:09 AM

Great, so if you were in that room, you would've noticed that I WASN'T wearing knee pads.

They looked like kneepads to me, ya fucking dirty fag.  

I'll tell you this much is certain, you weren't hitting that hot piece of meat you were standing next to.  Not in a million years would she consider letting you put your filthy dick in her.  

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 01:09:43 AM

Great, so if you were in that room, you would've noticed that I WASN'T wearing knee pads.

I'll tell you this much is certain, you weren't hitting that hot piece of meat you were standing next to.  Not in a million years would she consider letting you put your filthy dick in her.  

You caught me there. Give me a couple hours so that I can delete ALL them posts I penned about fuckin that hot piece of meat, replacing the content with how you and I have sucked each other's cocks till morn over the course of the past few years, I McLovin your clean cock more than you McLovin my filthy dick. Note to self: clean filthy dick.
RawDog (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2017, 01:34:56 AM

replacing the content with how you and I have sucked each other's cocks till morn over the course of the past few years, I McLovin your clean cock more than you McLovin my filthy dick. Note to self: clean filthy dick.
How about if you keep your disgusting filthy fantasies to yourself?  It won't help if you clean your dick since you keep shoving it up little alter boy asses all day.

Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
rajasumi3

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 01:45:34 AM

i have not heard anything about this .this is just a news.different media are saying different things about bitcoins found .but first most wright .i have not heard about it anywhere.
Sundark

Activity: 560
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 01:52:18 AM

I love how this thread became a battleground of people supporting different scaling solutions instead of discussing Satoshi=Wright news.
Coindesk totally hit the spot there, bitcoin biggest secret - news about uncovering Satoshi's identity will always bring the biggest crowd to the table.
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2017, 01:59:03 AM

knowing barry silbert of coindesk also has ownership stake in blockstream im guessing it will be a story of how adam back(blockstream ceo) is "one of the 4" satoshi's
by talking about his 1997 hashcash.

it could also be looking at craig wrights first appearance in the bitcoin scene via a skype call at a different conference a couple years ago where nick szabo introduced craig wright.

thus saying its a 4 way team of
nick szabo,
craig wright,
adam back
and a mysterious 4th party.

in short its one mysterious single party and the other 3 are non-satoshi's just trying to get some notoriety for different reasons

.. well thats my 2 cents
I didn't think Craig Wrght was Satoshi at first.  He sure has a shit personality.  He is a real fucking proper wanker if you ask me.  But, now that the truth is coming out, I guess we have to accept it.

One thing is for sure, HE thinks he is satoshi.  He filed a SHITLOAD of Bitcoin patents and that IP portfolio could only come from someone who thinks they are the true inventor.  I was expecting a much nicer guy to be Satoshi I must admit.
Lol, great post, he really does act like the biggest wanker doesn't he, He might be a nice guy if you got to know him but he just comes off as so arrogant.
If there is one reason why i believe that Mr Wright is not Satoshi it is the fact that Craig has applied for all those bitcoin patents, it just doesn't fit into Satoshi's style to me, he made bitcoin for the people, not for him to make a monopoly of it, although i could be wrong.

RawDog (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2017, 02:04:02 AM

knowing barry silbert of coindesk also has ownership stake in blockstream im guessing it will be a story of how adam back(blockstream ceo) is "one of the 4" satoshi's
by talking about his 1997 hashcash.

it could also be looking at craig wrights first appearance in the bitcoin scene via a skype call at a different conference a couple years ago where nick szabo introduced craig wright.

thus saying its a 4 way team of
nick szabo,
craig wright,
adam back
and a mysterious 4th party.

in short its one mysterious single party and the other 3 are non-satoshi's just trying to get some notoriety for different reasons

.. well thats my 2 cents
I didn't think Craig Wrght was Satoshi at first.  He sure has a shit personality.  He is a real fucking proper wanker if you ask me.  But, now that the truth is coming out, I guess we have to accept it.

One thing is for sure, HE thinks he is satoshi.  He filed a SHITLOAD of Bitcoin patents and that IP portfolio could only come from someone who thinks they are the true inventor.  I was expecting a much nicer guy to be Satoshi I must admit.
Lol, great post, he really does act like the biggest wanker doesn't he, He might be a nice guy if you got to know him but he just comes off as so arrogant.
If there is one reason why i believe that Mr Wright is not Satoshi it is the fact that Craig has applied for all those bitcoin patents, it just doesn't fit into Satoshi's style to me, he made bitcoin for the people, not for him to make a monopoly of it, although i could be wrong.
One place where you don't get any argument whatever, that Craig Wright is a wanker.  Everyone agrees with that.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 02:05:50 AM

I love how this thread became a battleground of people supporting different scaling solutions instead of discussing Satoshi=Wright news.
Coindesk totally hit the spot there, bitcoin biggest secret - news about uncovering Satoshi's identity will always bring the biggest crowd to the table.

Dude, wait till you read a tad further to see RawDog and I playing swords with one clean and one filthy epee.
RawDog (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2017, 02:43:14 AM

RawDog and I playing swords

I said keep your twisted fantasies to your demented self you pig. 

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 05:31:40 AM

I'm the type of person who gets off sharing his twisted fantasies with like-minded demento others. Oink! Oink!
bitkilo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2017, 05:37:28 AM

Oh no don't get Gleb started on his twisted fantasies, he will post something next that once read none of us will be able to sleep tonight, he has one weird imagination, and/or life. I seen him in that pink tutu and I'm still scared  Tongue

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 05:56:08 AM

Oh no don't get Gleb started on his twisted fantasies, he will post something next that once read none of us will be able to sleep tonight, he has one weird imagination, and/or life. I seen him in that pink tutu and I'm still scared  Tongue

"RawDog will die
RawDog will die
RawDog will die
I've seen this dog lick his balls
But he won't lick mine
But he won't lick mine
RawDog will die
RawDog will die
RawDog will die
<SING IT WITH ME!>
RawDog will die
RawDog will die
RawDog will die

I mag in a TION
Fus tra TION
Mas ter ba TION"

You bastard! Now I can't get this song that I just made up outta my head.  Cry
bitkilo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2017, 06:09:40 AM

Lips sealed haha, ah that was my own stupid fault i guess, should have known you would post a pic, i won't be sleeping tonight.
That's not you though, you just wish you had a body like that  Cheesy

Anyway I'm not getting in the middle of what seems like some history between you two so see ya.

AGD
Legendary

Activity: 2069
Merit: 1164

Keeper of the Private Key

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 06:20:42 AM

"RawDog will die
RawDog will die
RawDog will die
But he won't lick mine
But he won't lick mine
RawDog will die
RawDog will die
RawDog will die
<SING IT WITH ME!>
RawDog will die
RawDog will die
RawDog will die

I mag in a TION
Fus tra TION
Mas ter ba TION"

You bastard! Now I can't get this song that I just made up outta my head.  Cry

Nice lyrics, Bruno. If you want to start a band project, consider me as the guitarist.

Bitcoin is not a bubble, it's the pin!
+++ GPG Public key FFBD756C24B54962E6A772EA1C680D74DB714D40 +++ http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x1C680D74DB714D40
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 06:23:17 AM

Lips sealed haha, ah that was my own stupid fault i guess, should have known you would post a pic, i won't be sleeping tonight.
That's not you though, you just wish you had a body like that  Cheesy

Anyway I'm not getting in the middle of what seems like some history between you two so see ya.

Actually, the history you speaketh of basically started today, therefore you didn't miss much. I tried extending an olive branch to RawDog, but the couple times I did he ate them, with now I'm all out of olive branches, but I do have some extra olive oil if he's game.

Nice lyrics, Bruno. If you want to start a band project, consider me as the guitarist.

Where I play second fiddle and RawDog plays the skin flute?

FWIW, the last part of my song was inspired by: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Procession_(The_Moody_Blues_song)

"Procession" is a 1971 song by The Moody Blues, and it is the opening track on their album Every Good Boy Deserves Favour. It is their only song to have been co-written by all five members of the band.

For the most part, "Procession" is an instrumental song, with the exception of its three spoken words: "desolation", "creation", and "communication". These words, as well as other words ending in "-ation" also appear on the album track "One More Time to Live."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHfIftAK5Hs&feature=youtu.be&t=79
AGD
Legendary

Activity: 2069
Merit: 1164

Keeper of the Private Key

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 06:44:56 AM

That's not you though, you just wish you had a body like that  Cheesy

Actually, the history you speaketh of basically started today, therefore you didn't miss much. I tried extending an olive branch to RawDog, but the couple times I did he ate them, with now I'm all out of olive branches, but I do have some extra olive oil if he's game.

Where I play second fiddle and RawDog plays the skin flute?

FWIW, the last part of my song was inspired by: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Procession_(The_Moody_Blues_song)

"Procession" is a 1971 song by The Moody Blues, and it is the opening track on their album Every Good Boy Deserves Favour. It is their only song to have been co-written by all five members of the band.

For the most part, "Procession" is an instrumental song, with the exception of its three spoken words: "desolation", "creation", and "communication". These words, as well as other words ending in "-ation" also appear on the album track "One More Time to Live."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHfIftAK5Hs&feature=youtu.be&t=79

RawDog could play us some tunes on his dick, which seems to be his favorite instrument, besides his anal orientated sound design.
No Bruno. You should definitely be the vocalist.

Bitcoin is not a bubble, it's the pin!
+++ GPG Public key FFBD756C24B54962E6A772EA1C680D74DB714D40 +++ http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x1C680D74DB714D40
Ironsides

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 09:29:26 AM

Concurred.  No signed message = no Satoshi. 

From what I understood from previous dramas, Wright tried to fake a signed message and the community caught him out.  He simply copied a signature from an old 2009 transaction belonging to Satoshi.  The only thing Wright's message proved is that he's a scammer and shouldn't be trusted.  Consign him to the history books as a charlatan and then allow him to fade into obscurity where he belongs.
And how about those who vouched for this scammer to wit Andressen and some trolls here? They must  as well be dishonored and branded as scammers and forgotten with their foolish hardfork BU forever
Ironsides

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 09:58:31 AM

by advertising some kardashian-esq social drama, they can bring the crappy drama to the front page whilst pushing the more important questions about what happened at the round table to the bottom of the list. hoping no one reads, asks or see's the actual important information. (about code/feature proposals)
Is it just me or you bored averyone with your dull BU code? this thread is about scammers personality not about their code. Their code is discussed in other thread. But you persistently trying to distract our attention from scammers with some 'code' fairytales. It makes think you're one of them
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: