Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:15:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: As it turns out, Craig Wright actually is Satoshi!  (Read 12954 times)
instacalm

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 08:08:08 PM

This topic has gone to 14 pages yet we all know that it is a clickbait topic without any facts whatsoever. RawDog please stop creating topics of these kind, they lead to nowhere. The fact is that there is no proof that Craig Wright is actually Satoshi Nakamoto. For this reason topics such as these are not necessary.
traincarswreck

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 08:16:48 PM

This topic has gone to 14 pages yet we all know that it is a clickbait topic without any facts whatsoever. RawDog please stop creating topics of these kind, they lead to nowhere. The fact is that there is no proof that Craig Wright is actually Satoshi Nakamoto. For this reason topics such as these are not necessary.
You don't have an argument about not creating this threads, when it starts with "14 pages" of discussion.  Is there ANYONE who is rational in this place.

You don't understand.  I have READ nash's works.  The ENTIRE argument spanning 20 years is about how HE created bitcoin.  NO ONE who is disagreeing has ACTUALLY read the material.

That is why I am telling, to stfu instacalm.
traincarswreck

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 08:17:50 PM

Nash tricked us, on purpose.  And then he SAID he tricked us. Who is satoshi, the answer is "no one, idiots".  But nonetheless NASH CREATED BITCOIN.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 08:20:56 PM

With all due respect, this thread, created by thou whose name has been restricted from the records  Tongue, has provided a many new insights, along with affording some grandma in Romania to sell more apples.
RawDog (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2017, 08:31:04 PM

What a fuckwad you are instacalm.  

This is what people want to talk about around here.  14 pages indicate this is a topic worth reading and responding to.  

Do you know about the topic that got no replies?  No.  That is because it is now on page 78.  Why should we stop posting topic that people want to talk about?  Why don't we talk about your stupid topic then?  Oh wait, your fucking topic is the one on page 78.  No one likes that shit.  

I can't help it if everyone here is a moron and likes to talk about really dumb shit.  Go find a more interesting forum if you don't like it.  Are you also a fucking jew?

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 08:44:45 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OsZYIcEeBc

isoneguy

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 11:44:42 PM

If anything, he bought satoshi credentials from the real satoshi or from someone else that bought them.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2017, 11:48:22 PM

If anything, he bought satoshi credentials from the real satoshi or from someone else that bought them.

You think Satoshi would sell his soul like that when he was already rich?  Let's be logical. 

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
isoneguy

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 01:34:58 AM
Last edit: February 04, 2017, 11:31:38 AM by isoneguy

You think Satoshi would sell his soul like that when he was already rich?  Let's be logical.  

I think it's 100% possible that he sold his soul before he knew he was rich. People do strange things when they can't see the future.

All I know is that craig isn't the original Satoshi...regardless of any proof he thinks he has.  He may have worked with Satoshi, but that is all folks.
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 04:11:45 AM

WTF?  This is turning out to be pretty weird.  Why is the world starting to accept this as fact all of the sudden? 
http://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-new-satoshi-nakamoto-rumors/

Its obviously nonesense. Anyone can see. They only doing that to create some traffic and that guy is just talking crap so he can get some fame or whatever motive he has. Satoshi wouldn't tell anyone who he was nor would he need to. Thinking othereose is plain silly.

Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 04:43:01 AM

These are all rumors and they will continue forever as everyone wants to be claiming the owner of bitcoins. The old thing which can stop all these false news is that Satoshi Nakamoto reveals himself in real and tell the media by coming live on media with solid facts.
I just wonder if he is still alive ?

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 05:38:27 AM

If Craig Wright actually is Satoshi!

Then

Larry the Cable Guy actually is the Real Tooth Fairy.  Tongue

Cool

FYI:
Shock anyone back to sanity.  Wink
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 05:48:46 AM

If Craig Wright actually is Satoshi!

Then

Larry the Cable Guy actually is the Real Tooth Fairy.  Tongue

Cool

FYI:
Shock anyone back to sanity.  Wink

How do I earn wings?
kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 05:55:29 AM

How do I earn wings?

Last I heard you have to sign a contract with Victoria Secrets.  Wink

Cool

FYI:
Or put 25 cents under Vlad's pillow for the tooth fairy wings.   Cheesy
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 06:35:18 AM

Vlad's pillow?

instacalm

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 12:39:57 AM

These are all rumors and they will continue forever as everyone wants to be claiming the owner of bitcoins. The old thing which can stop all these false news is that Satoshi Nakamoto reveals himself in real and tell the media by coming live on media with solid facts.
I just wonder if he is still alive ?

If Satoshi Nakamoto is an individual it would be the most wise for her/him not to reveal her/himself. Craig Wright appears to be an individual with narcissistic issues, it would more than surprise me if he'd be Satoshi after not being able to supply proof. In fact we pretty much know it isn't him indeed. May the real creator(s) remain a mystery, that's a good thing.
traincarswreck

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 07:36:48 PM

If Satoshi Nakamoto is an individual it would be the most wise for her/him not to reveal her/himself. Craig Wright appears to be an individual with narcissistic issues, it would more than surprise me if he'd be Satoshi after not being able to supply proof. In fact we pretty much know it isn't him indeed. May the real creator(s) remain a mystery, that's a good thing.
Its not proof for him someone to move the coins, and I reject the notion you should be allowed on this site or anywhere near cryptography or programing.
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2017, 04:20:50 AM

How do I earn wings?
Red Bull will give you wings  Roll Eyes

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 06:42:28 PM

Satoshi: http://www.metzdowd.com/pipermail/cryptography/2009-January/015014.html

Yea, that was the primary feature that caught my eye. The real trick will be to get people to
actually value the BitCoins so that they become currency.

<follow link to source, or>

Code:
https://books.google.com/books?id=LchFDAAAQBAJ&pg=PR23&lpg=PR23&dq=May+2007+satoshi&source=bl&ots=AqsKfX6HlE&sig=xfJ4YXOHY7NGD7kFVl2oZOlIhi0&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiy_dLS04jSAhVB-WMKHXuPDV0Q6AEIUDAM#v=onepage&q=May%202007%20satoshi&f=false

So, Satoshi Nakamoto envisioned a real-world currency that wouldn't be used in the real world, e.g. Starbucks (no pun intended)? Shame on you, CSW!
centralbanksequalsbombs

Activity: 378
Merit: 278

Bitcoin :open immutable decentralized global fair

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 08:18:13 AM

Shame on you, CSW!

Robsa comments at coindesk: "Someone or the group that invented bitcoin solved the double spending problem for digital currencies, implemented the first blockchain, deployed the first decentralized digital currency and did so while remaining unknown. They are unlikely to then act as clumsily as Wright."

Craig may have known who the real Satoshi was, and acts as if he knows that if he makes outrageous claims, he wouldnt be refuted by the real Satoshi...so he knows Satoshi died in 2013.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: