Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:22:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to know about next pump?  (Read 50465 times)
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1400
Merit: 357

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:08:35 PM

I am keen to know how to find which coin is going to get pumped next and when.
Is it possible to know for sure?has anyone here predicted accurately about next pump?
It is also my problem! I also have a hard times when I am thinking when is the next pump! I can say that trading in unpredictable job because all of the coins in the cryptocurrency are volatile.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
micher143

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:34:05 PM

not people can know pump coin with accurate with time
trader only prediction price use analys, so can't accurate in precision with time
For me when it comes on trading , it doesn't really measure the accuracy of one point in terms of increase or changes in value of bitcoin. Because in trading , it focus more on the principle which if you learn the system of bitcoin in terms on trading and transaction , you could somehow know the possbile outcome or changes it May have in the future.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2338
Merit: 339

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:09:20 PM

Technical analysis is the key for us to know if there will be a possible pump or not because technical analysis is one of the helpful stuff that you can learn online and if you have a lot of patience to master it then identifying the possible outcome that may happen will be easy for you because technical analysis is like understanding the market's own language.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:17:08 PM

I would recommend chasing the pump, let those whales pump what you have. Look for those that not yet pumped for the past 3 days or more and look for the lowest price for the past week. Use those tools like RSI and Bollinger Bands. While its good to buy coins or token that have high volume, you might want to consider also those with low volume.
jennywhzz

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:37:11 PM

I would recommend chasing the pump, let those whales pump what you have. Look for those that not yet pumped for the past 3 days or more and look for the lowest price for the past week. Use those tools like RSI and Bollinger Bands. While its good to buy coins or token that have high volume, you might want to consider also those with low volume.

I wonder why people want to know about the coin who are about to pump. Pumping coins are always risky as they are pumping by the dev or teams for their own benefits and it is very rare chance that you get profit with their pump along the way.

I would suggest to go after the good well established coins which raise slowly but they have a reason to be moving up and they are backed up by good projects and ofcourse an honest Dev.
Lakieshalakin

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:49:08 PM

T colculate new pump motor or get rid of you have to adhere to bitcoin news, and not simply that, information about crypto foreigna currencies generally. If you notice news about some hackers attact this means the price will fall. And if you see something like there's a country which plan to embrace bitcoin - then you know the cost will increase. That is my advice and experience. I'll be gladto know others opinion about that stage.
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:06:09 PM

News and gossips are two of those things which help to understand the next probable move in the case of pump and dump. Remember the recient story about BCC pump, that moment even here, on the forum, appeared some threads that bitcoin is dying and bitcoin cash is true bitcoin. All that helped to BCC pump and BTC dump. I'm newbie trader and I don't know too much yet, but news reading can be really helpful for a short time prediction as I noticed.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 768

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:22:28 PM

I wonder why people want to know about the coin who are about to pump. Pumping coins are always risky as they are pumping by the dev or teams for their own benefits and it is very rare chance that you get profit with their pump along the way.

I would suggest to go after the good well established coins which raise slowly but they have a reason to be moving up and they are backed up by good projects and ofcourse an honest Dev.
People do really seek out those opportunities when a certain coin do might pump because we do know if we did able to ride up then its a guaranteed profits for us without doubt. Knowing next pump informations would really be rare for us to accumulate those informations specially on some coins where devs tend to plan to pump their coin.If you did able to hear out and joined on the right time then you are lucky.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
kamBlanV

Activity: 441
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:58:54 PM

Is it possible to know for sure?has anyone here predicted accurately about next pump?
I usually follow some pumper groups or trading signals.
they sometimes often give information about the coins that will be in the pump. but not all true sometimes there are cheats.

jack1111

Activity: 924

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:11:01 PM

they sometimes often give information about the coins that will be in the pump. but not all true sometimes there are cheats.
Most of groups are scammers, unless you use some reputable services that give you analytical information depending on charts and experts opinions, however scam groups do not last long.
trekmonster7

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:17:46 PM

Most of groups are scammers, unless you use some reputable services that give you analytical information depending on charts and experts opinions, however scam groups do not last long.
There, the whole chip in the audience, if it is really a lot and solvent and sees the possibility of pampas, then everything turns out usually and the groups really arrange pampas.
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:34:59 PM

Insofar as my observations are concerned, huge pumps are largely dependent on big news that will definitely affect the value of a certain coin. I cannot think of any reason why a certain coin would suddenly go through some large pumps without such stimulus. However, if we consider shitcoins and other P & D coins then perhaps there is a possibility that huge pumps will suddenly happen without such reasons. It simply means the whales are playing.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
thet

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

elysian.finance

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:53:28 PM

There is no indicator in trading, even  the chart can't directly identify what is the next movement of the coin. The best thing to do is always check your investment and be updated in the world's news in the social media.

Hassan02

Activity: 743

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:14:40 AM

There is no indicator in trading, even  the chart can't directly identify what is the next movement of the coin. The best thing to do is always check your investment and be updated in the world's news in the social media.
yes that was right being updated for the news on it you may identify when is the next pump everyone can speculate about what can happen next on market but you may do that if you are making some study on it then you are able to be updated.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:31:26 AM

yes that was right being updated for the news on it you may identify when is the next pump everyone can speculate about what can happen next on market but you may do that if you are making some study on it then you are able to be updated.
The more you are update, the more you have a great chance to position yourself on a timely manner, this is the nature of cryptocurrency especially bitcoin, the price is moving based on the speculation and without news there is nothing to speculate so we have to continue to be updated if we want to make money.

TERA2

Activity: 266
Merit: 222

Deb Rah Von Doom

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:35:27 AM

Bitcoin rallies after a new country starts trading it with high volume.

Altcoins also tend to rally when they open on new exchanges but also other times as well. It is hard to know when unless you are involved in the development community and news and or you are a TA expert.

I dont try to predict rallies and I just trade. I typically get in after something has already broken out and it dips the first time.

60659 📦
FoxTheHuman

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:00:54 AM

No one can know it bump or pump at any time. But according to my experience trade-offs, but altcoins like: Bitcoin, ETH, NEO whenever dump it will definitely pump back soon after.
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:39:53 PM

The more you are update, the more you have a great chance to position yourself on a timely manner, this is the nature of cryptocurrency especially bitcoin, the price is moving based on the speculation and without news there is nothing to speculate so we have to continue to be updated if we want to make money.

As far as I know, Bitcoin doesn't have much updates in the system. Bitcoin Cash is really the revolution for the Bitcoin system in future. Increase the blocksize can solve many problems in the transaction fees of Bitcoin and the confirmation time of Bitcoin's transaction.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████