Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:19:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][ADX]Iadix Coin POS Purenode 3D+HTML5 Blockchain, ICO COMING SOON  (Read 6837 times)
raithe

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

@CollinCrypto [GAM]

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2017, 07:38:48 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2017, 08:05:55 PM by raithe

My friend was supposed to answer something yesterday , but apparently didn't Smiley

We are currently in discussion with several persons, including a known member of this forum to find the best solution for the escrow, it takes time to do it correctly, and probably the ico will be delayed of a week or two, the time we set up everything properly,  we are reviewing differents options for promotion and escrow at the momen, we will give more information when all is set up Smiley

We know trust and proper escrow are important and we are reviewing the different options available Smiley

If you are still looking for escrow trust agents, I am available.  I am the most active escrow on Bitrated.com.  I have escrowed dozens of cryptocurrency-related transactions, including ICOs.  Most recently I have just completed the escrow for the TOKES ICO (~$85,000).

https://www.bitrated.com/collincrypto

Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
torikan

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 07:58:34 PM

Your site has been very interesting. I did not know whether I like it or not like. It's visually nice, but it's just like an amateur. I also liked your information and it was reassuring. I'm starting to follow the project. ICO time is see you . Wink
IadixDev

Activity: 322
Merit: 151

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2017, 02:05:40 AM

One potential feature I dont talk about is related to easily up dating as all the coin logic is in cross platform binary modules, it could be done in sort to automatically update modules of all nodes when certain block or signal is encountered, even if it can pose security issues, it would need some kind of central authority to sign modules that are to be used after a certain block, or would require users to manually check modules signature against accepted module emitter, but if a way to work around the central authority module emitter is found, it could be used to ease hard fork procedure. Not than we plan to do hard fork every two day, but in case it can be useful feature.

graviteta

Activity: 415

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 11:17:14 PM

Turkish Translation: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1785563.0

pls add this link to OP

▄▄▄                                          ███                ▄▄▄     ███
███                                          ███               ▐███▌    ███
███                                          ███                ▀▀▀     ███
███        ▄███████▄   ▐███▄█████▄     ▄▄███████ ▄▄███████▄▄    ███   ███████▄
███       ████▀  ████  ▐████▀▀████▌   ████▀▀██▀▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▌   ███   ▀▀███▀▀▀
███      ▐████▄▄▄████  ▐███    ███▌  ████    ▄████▀▄█▌   ▐███   ███     ███
███      ▐███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐███    ███▌  ███▌   ████▀▄███▀   ▐███   ███     ███
███       ████▄    ▄▄  ▐███    ███▌  ████▄   ▄█████▀▄█   ████   ███     ███▄ ▄▄
▀████████  ▀████████▀  ▐███    ███▌   █████████▀▀  ████████▀    ███     ▀█████▀

ALL YOU NEED IS LOAN

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████▌  █████████████████
████████████▌  █████████████████
███████▀▀      ███▀      ▀██████
██████   ▄██▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▄██▄   █████
█████▌  ████    ▄▀  ████   █████
█████▌  ▐███▄▄▀▀  ▄▄████   █████
██████   ▀▀▀   ▄▄█▀  ▀▀   ▄█████
████████▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄▄████████
▀██████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
cengsuwuei

Activity: 714
Merit: 516

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 11:27:24 PM

without bounty or when open bounty
social media campaign and signature campaign, i will wait iadix open bounty facebook campaign and twitter campaign, because i think Iadix can to good coin, but i want try to bounty

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14..

..Buy Now..

IadixDev

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2017, 11:55:22 PM

We are currently refunding the website with html5 responsive layout, with the social media bounty and more tool for web promotion and reward Smiley

The new version should be online in a few days, thanks for your interest and patience Smiley

Godson_Mansa

Activity: 616
Merit: 503

@Mansa_Godson

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 07:13:29 PM

is this still going on ?
ok

http://MutualCapitalCrypto.com

Bitrated user: AltcoinGodson.
sotisoti

Activity: 762

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 01:49:24 AM

Thanks for the explanation @IadixTeam and @IadixDev, yes I did watch the raytracer demo. I'm trying to learn more about this project, so my questions are:

1) Is the raytracer powered by WebGL?
2) Do you mean it's a dapp built on ADX?
3) If it's a dapp, what's the purpose of building a decentralized raytracer?

While it is cool but I still don't get what ADX has to do with the 3d demo.

Bitrated user: sotisoti.
IadixDev

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2017, 02:32:34 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2017, 03:18:07 AM by IadixDev

The raytracer is in different part, there is the webgl rendering on the demo page, but the data from the scene data is read from the node with the api, only the camera is controlled in the browser, but with better api more interzction can be integrated in the browser app, it's part of the concept of distributed application that not all the code of the application is located on the same machine Wink there are version of the renderer also in software sse multi thread on server/node side, and opengl. ( which can become local if you run the node locally , blockchain make server/client architecture confusing :p)

Originally I dont come from the blockchain world, I started to get into it ~1year ago, but I have experience in video streaming and distributed data, and made a framework oriented around json/rpc and module, but blockchain are very useful to solve one of the pb of distributed application which is data integrity, blockchain can store data on chain and verify it's ownership, and with the system of transactional database can allow for dynamic data too.

The purpose of raytracer is to demonstrate and test capacity to distribute application part and computation on different machine synchronized in real time on the same data. Raytracing rendering also has big advantage to rely on little data, and scale easily, so it's good candidate as example of distributed computing based on blockchain data.

Plus it's pretty and full of physics and vectorial stuff so it's cool :p

Hope that answer your questions Smiley

beyinsi

Activity: 742
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 03:30:22 AM

Hows going website design?
IadixTeam (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 12:09:07 PM

We're finishing to rework our website to be fully responsive, with a better design.
In the same time, our dev adds a wonderful bounty app, based on iadix Purenode.
Everybody will then be able to participate in our twitter campain and declare their retweets from their iadix account.

This needs just a little time, we'll release it very soon, we hope you'll like it !
As soon as it will be done, we'll release new dates for ico.
Thanks !
IadixDev

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2017, 12:48:54 PM

It should be a matter of days before a first version of the new site is released, with a rethought design more oriented on blockchain interaction  and in browser key manipulation, to demonstrate html5 feature and security, with a responsive layout, and the bounty campain should be able to start soon after this.

We are still reviewing the options for escrow, also considering going throught a formal lawyer or someone who is in tune with all the legal aspect and term, or picking an operator specialized in icos. Not sure which is best yet, but we need to decide this soon Smiley

sotisoti

Activity: 762

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 01:31:22 PM

The raytracer is in different part, there is the webgl rendering on the demo page, but the data from the scene data is read from the node with the api, only the camera is controlled in the browser, but with better api more interzction can be integrated in the browser app, it's part of the concept of distributed application that not all the code of the application is located on the same machine Wink there are version of the renderer also in software sse multi thread on server/node side, and opengl. ( which can become local if you run the node locally , blockchain make server/client architecture confusing :p)

Originally I dont come from the blockchain world, I started to get into it ~1year ago, but I have experience in video streaming and distributed data, and made a framework oriented around json/rpc and module, but blockchain are very useful to solve one of the pb of distributed application which is data integrity, blockchain can store data on chain and verify it's ownership, and with the system of transactional database can allow for dynamic data too.

The purpose of raytracer is to demonstrate and test capacity to distribute application part and computation on different machine synchronized in real time on the same data. Raytracing rendering also has big advantage to rely on little data, and scale easily, so it's good candidate as example of distributed computing based on blockchain data.

Plus it's pretty and full of physics and vectorial stuff so it's cool :p

Hope that answer your questions Smiley

So it's kind of like distributed rendering, is that right? What's your thought on other platforms like golem? Are you planning to set up a communication channel for instance slack or irc?

Bitrated user: sotisoti.
IadixDev

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2017, 03:41:52 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2017, 09:11:13 PM by IadixDev

It's not only rendering in the absolute any computation or application logic can be distributed like this with modules, in the spirit like corba or dcom, or e language, but there is already the modules to deal with scene hierarchy, physic computation , and rendering who can work in parallele so it can be distributed easily, specially in case of on chain static data . Even the node could output png fragment and the browser would get the rendered picture via http request on the node without javascript instead of rendering it locally with webgl. Or more of the application logic & rendering can be done with javascript & html5 in the browser.

But for the moment the 3d part is not necessarily the main priority Smiley unless there is true demand for it, for the moment the priority is more with tools that revolve around coins based chains.

The other platform I didn't really test, but I dont think there is much framework / platform who fit what I seek to do currently Smiley

The only thing I saw who look similar in the idea is e language, they are working on good things, like a system of e cash and smart contract, based on crypto and object relationship but it's not based on blockchain. More like capacity permission system. And more coming from banking sector I believe, so not digging too much on decentralisation/horizontal systems.

http://erights.org/smart-contracts/index.html

It's a bit similar, but using blockchain can simplify this schema for many cases. As the game rule is already hardcoded in the node with built in e cash. Especially with in browser signing, the private key never have to leave the browser in clear useable form , and it doesn't have to be shared with a remote node to sign transaction or other things. And all the node are synchronized and have consensus on blockchain state.

We have a slack channel, iadix.slack.com Smiley

IadixDev

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2017, 05:05:21 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2017, 09:24:03 PM by IadixDev

Golem I just read the whitepapper, need to see if there is something that actually works and can be tested.

But to be honest I have very little faith on ethereum approch with smart contract. There are some article on the multichain website that explain all the pb with it, i completly agree with their analysis.

To me smart contract like ethereum is not such a good idea, it looks like a bad compromise to increase the chain complexity compared to bitcore script, without giving a true solid framework to program distributed application, including asynchronous requests, and true application framework.

With purenode being in C, it can make fast vector math, use sse/simd, all kernel api etc better than sandboxed script language, and leave the blockchain logic simple without bloating it with smart contract logic, and keep application logic performant and light, and allow for big number crunching.

And not all application logic is under the form of smart contract.

I would like to see the performance of a raytracer made with go Smiley or how well it can exploit graphic card processor or true parallelisation.

I dont want to look pessimistic but a super computer made in smart contract with go it doesn't sound like a good idea at all. With the price of gas who wouldnt look otherwise than something only made to go up, and general scaling issue, id rather use my pocket calculator :p

In the raytracing, float data is loaded from the node into a texture to be processed with glsl, it can be exploited also for other purpose than 3d rendering, which deal with the only issue of js with fast computation of vector data. The most obvious use is 3d rendering, but it can be used to make application who can deal with float computation in the browser.

Javascript still does well with computing most application logic, it can hold a camera or certain number things, but with the glsl it directly boost computational power.

beyinsi

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 10:28:14 PM

We have a slack channel, iadix.slack.com Smiley

where is auto-invation for slack?
IadixTeam (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 04:57:43 AM
Last edit: February 15, 2017, 05:12:54 AM by IadixTeam

here is the link: iadix slack auto-invitation
We're waiting for you ! Smiley
Watanabe1505

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 04:02:09 PM

is there any bounty for Vietnamese translation Huh I can do it  Lips sealed
beyinsi

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 10:36:26 PM

not working... still waiting invation-email to my hotmail
IadixTeam (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 01:04:15 AM

not working... still waiting invation-email to my hotmail

Well...I'm sorry, i can't do anything as we're using a well known app with herokuapp to auto invite with automatic forward, and I can't tell you why your email has not been forwarded.
I tried yesterday with my hotmail address and lots of other ones, and i received each time the auto invite email. I can't tell you more for this problem by now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: