Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:06:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hire me as your AGENT India (Do you need anything in India)?  (Read 610 times)
vmgobinath (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 03:57:58 AM

Hire me as your Agent in India  (Do you need anything in India)?

PLEASE CONTACT FOR ONLY GENUINE DEALS / REQUIREMENTS.......

My name is Gobinath from INDIA working as Section Manager in Automobile industry (MNC) past 15 years and doing PhD in Mechanical stream in Premium university. I can show you my id's Proof and address Proof too if required.

If you have a genuine deal/assignment to carry out in INDIA. BUT don't have the time to come over, I may help you out with little fee.

If you have anything  you want to buy some item in India, anything you want me  to confirm/Verification for you, or Travel arrangement or Setup small office or Export/ Export Opportunity  to INDIA  or  Import goods  from INDIA or Bargaining or I may be available to handle that on your behalf.

I can handle that business proposal on your behalf without you coming over. 

I simply arrange for you, and you pay me in bitcoin/Paypal

I can help you source for any commodity you need here in INDIA. I am Assure 100% Safety and Good Deal

Ask questions if you have any.....

Send me a mail

Email:chilledcastiron@gmail.com

Regards,
Gobinath

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 04:21:24 AM

i think you should make your own shop through online website and sell everything with bitcoin because there is a lot of people want to buy everything with their bitcoins so it will be more profitable for you if you sell your stuff through online website.
vmgobinath (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 04:24:33 AM

i think you should make your own shop through online website and sell everything with bitcoin because there is a lot of people want to buy everything with their bitcoins so it will be more profitable for you if you sell your stuff through online website.

Dear Friend,
Thanks for viewing my advt and comment. But we dont have any product to sell through website.We are trying to helping the people as per their need.

Regards,
V M Gobinath
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 04:29:04 AM

The idea is really good many people will contact you once if they have an quires regarding any thing if they want from India. But it will be good deal for the people like us who needs good from India. But it will good for both of parties to go with escrow so in this way you can build more trust in Bitcointalk forum because you are a Newbie still.
Mkmanik

Activity: 986
Merit: 516

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 06:19:56 AM

Really cool idea man.I have senn such kind of post many times here.? Many peoples have,who looking for this kind of service.For providing this service,you have to prove your honesty. You are a newbie here,No one will belive you.You can Repost this in local section.I mean in India section. Hope you will find any job surely.May be,some people ask you for escrow. Escrow will be the great solution for your service.Good luck for your service.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 07:17:53 AM

India is a very big country.. could you please be more specify about your service. I like your Idea... but what if someone who I want to deal is very far away from you? how you collaborate in this situation? do you have agent? or will you travel all over the India?
how it will work?
vmgobinath (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 04:42:32 PM

The idea is really good many people will contact you once if they have an quires regarding any thing if they want from India. But it will be good deal for the people like us who needs good from India. But it will good for both of parties to go with escrow so in this way you can build more trust in Bitcointalk forum because you are a Newbie still.

Dear Sir,
Thanks for your valuable comment. Sure I will use ESCROW. I hope, It will be better for both and more secure for customers.

Regards,
V M Gobinath
vmgobinath (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 05:02:05 PM

Really cool idea man.I have senn such kind of post many times here.? Many peoples have,who looking for this kind of service.For providing this service,you have to prove your honesty. You are a newbie here,No one will belive you.You can Repost this in local section.I mean in India section. Hope you will find any job surely.May be,some people ask you for escrow. Escrow will be the great solution for your service.Good luck for your service.

Dear Sir,
Thanks for your valuable comment. Sure I will use ESCROW and post in local section too. I hope, It will be better for both and more secure for customers. Thanks a lot for your wishes.

Regards,
V M Gobinath
vmgobinath (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 02:37:15 AM

India is a very big country.. could you please be more specify about your service. I like your Idea... but what if someone who I want to deal is very far away from you? how you collaborate in this situation? do you have agent? or will you travel all over the India?
how it will work?

Dear Sir,
Yes. I agree that India is big country. I am living in south part (Chennai, Tamil nadu) India.
Depends upon the work, I can travel or I have people all over India and ask them to contact or if not possible, I can enable genuine link to them. Based on the Nature of requirement, Type of work..etc. can decide what/How to do. For Example, if any one required travel arrangement, All over India, I can arrange good hotel, taxi …etc with low cost and as per customer need  also . I have good contact for exporter for leather , Textile , chemicals and etc ..
Some time people may need very small value and qty items like  T bags / Gift Items from India, I can find good one and them through courier. Basically this is friendly approach and WIN-WIN scenario.  

Regards,
V M Gobinath
gregregervq

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 08:41:05 AM

Do you have a Skype? Probably needing an Indian guy for my business thanks
vmgobinath (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 11:50:22 AM

Do you have a Skype? Probably needing an Indian guy for my business thanks

Dear Sir,
Thanks for visit on my thread. Yes. I have Skype id: chilledcastion

Please tell me which country you are belongs to. So that we can fix the time to discuss over Skype.

Regards,
V M Gobinath
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2017, 11:55:40 AM

Dear Sir,
Thanks for your valuable comment. Sure I will use ESCROW. I hope, It will be better for both and more secure for customers.

Regards,
V M Gobinath
Your being open to escrow and willing to provide your identification documents shows that you are a commited and genuine person.
Just want to know that since you work for mnc,how will you be able to get time for doing business deals for others?
newinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 12:58:19 PM

I have good contact for exporter for leather , Textile , chemicals and etc ..

you said chemicals..... Which type of chemicals... you can arrange for I need Delivery in India - Northern part

I also Import small parts for machines from China can you save my Custom charges (30%) ?
vmgobinath (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 02:00:06 PM

I have good contact for exporter for leather , Textile , chemicals and etc ..

you said chemicals..... Which type of chemicals... you can arrange for I need Delivery in India - Northern part

I also Import small parts for machines from China can you save my Custom charges (30%) ?

Dear Sir,
Thanks a lot for contacting me. Could you please precise your requirements like chemical name and Machine part name and where is used.

You can mail @ chilledcastiron@gmail.com with following details

Chemical name- Qty and frequent of buying (Onetime / Weekly/ Monthly/..)Name, Qty, where used , and frequent of buying (Onetime / Weekly/ Monthly/..)

Mechanical parts Name - Please share same detail. I will check with India importers and with China contacts.

Regards,
V M Gobinath
0x0010

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

female ;)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2017, 02:02:48 PM

Can you ship narcotics to Mexico

keybase.io/0x0010
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 03:41:03 PM

You need to refine your information.India is famous for Marijuana and Hashish and not narcotics.Indians only believe in Nature,no chemicals.
0x0010

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

female ;)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2017, 03:43:12 PM

You need to refine your information.India is famous for Marijuana and Hashish and not narcotics.Indians only believe in Nature,no chemicals.

Thanks mate super helpful

op i will pay 10000 rupees for 5kg worth of marijuana shipped to Mexico. All the taxes are on you

keybase.io/0x0010
vmgobinath (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 07:03:57 PM

Thanks mate super helpful

op i will pay 10000 rupees for 5kg worth of marijuana shipped to Mexico. All the taxes are on you

Dear Sir,
Sorry Sir. Marijuana is illegal drug. Can't help you on this regard.However, Thanks for your post.

Regards,
V M Gobinath
vmgobinath (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 02:08:56 PM

Hire me as your Agent in India  (Do you need anything in India)?

PLEASE CONTACT FOR ONLY GENUINE DEALS / REQUIREMENTS.......

My name is Gobinath from INDIA working as Section Manager in Automobile industry (MNC) past 15 years and doing PhD in Mechanical stream in Premium university. I can show you my id's Proof and address Proof too if required.

If you have a genuine deal/assignment to carry out in INDIA. BUT don't have the time to come over, I may help you out with little fee.

If you have anything  you want to buy some item in India, anything you want me  to confirm/Verification for you, or Travel arrangement or Setup small office or Export/ Export Opportunity  to INDIA  or  Import goods  from INDIA or Bargaining or I may be available to handle that on your behalf.

I can handle that business proposal on your behalf without you coming over. 

I simply arrange for you, and you pay me in bitcoin/Paypal

I can help you source for any commodity you need here in INDIA. I am Assure 100% Safety and Good Deal

Ask questions if you have any.....

Send me a mail

Email:chilledcastiron@gmail.com

Regards,
Gobinath
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: