Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:50:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling 1 Line of My Sig  (Read 505 times)
Projects (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 09:33:01 PM

Looking to sell 1 line of my sig for up to a month - the line UK Based BTC Trader will be removed and your advertisement placed below my 2 lines of text.
You can advertise anything in my sig as long as it is legal, I am a hero member with quite a few posts however I do not post needlessly. I tend to only post when it is relevant and to bump my threads in goods / currency exchange where I am usually always at the top of that board. My currency exchange thread has had over 1900 views in one topic alone.
Price structure is as follows
0.35 for 1 week (average $5 per day based on $100/BTC)
0.56 for 2 weeks (average $4 per day based on $100/BTC)
0.84 for 4 weeks (average $3 per day based on $100/BTC)

If you are interested please PM me - first come first served. After the time is up on the advert you will get first refusal to renew otherwise I will open this thread again.
I guarantee I will post at least 5 times per day whilst your advert is in my sig and my thread in currency exchange is bumped daily to the top so you will get some exposure from that.

Buying Bitcoins for cash or gold/silver bullion many methods to pay you - pm me for more information
Bank transfer, Cash, Postal Order, Western Union, MoneyGram, SEPA, Amazon & More  - Worldwide Transfers Available
*NEW* BTC for Citibank P2P transfers - USD/EUR please pm me for more information

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2013, 10:04:11 PM

I guarantee I will post at least 5 times per day whilst your advert is in my sig and my thread in currency exchange is bumped daily to the top so you will get some exposure from that.

That's $1 per post for 1/3 of an area that most people don't even look at....  Shocked

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Projects (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 10:26:42 PM

Its not really about paying me to post, more seeing the advert in my sig.
I do frequent other boards as well as currency exchange / goods but they are the main ones - so this would be better targetted towards that audience.
Alot of people contact me based on the info in my sig for my currency exchange services - so just wanted to offer this also and the 5 posts per day is a minimum - sometimes I post more but my posts are not spam always relevent.

Buying Bitcoins for cash or gold/silver bullion many methods to pay you - pm me for more information
Bank transfer, Cash, Postal Order, Western Union, MoneyGram, SEPA, Amazon & More  - Worldwide Transfers Available
*NEW* BTC for Citibank P2P transfers - USD/EUR please pm me for more information
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: