Bitcoin Forum
October 22, 2017, 08:39:33 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Get] .edu mail for free ! ( Working for aws and github !) [Claim your Coupon]  (Read 259 times)
Conardbowlings

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 04:45:54 PM

I'm a level 3 seller on Seoclerks marketplace , I've the ability to generate a 5$ coupon for each new user signs-up under my referral-link !
and because of that , I was thinking about giving the community members a chance to get my vccs for free !

Rules :
1- if you have already an account on seoclerks don't try to make a new one or if you already claimed the offer don't try to spam creating multiple accounts as this offer is only for new users.
2- you must sign-up under my affiliate link , so I can be able to generate a coupon for you !
3- you must verify your account with email address and phone number then you're ready to go !
4- all the new signups will be checked manually so If you've another seoclerks account don't try to cheat as you'll get banned !

Steps :
1- Sign up under my affiliate link here : http://a.seoclerks.com/linkin/176181
2- complete your registration and verify your email address and phone number !
3- Pm me your username here on the forum ..
4- I'll pm you back with your coupon within 24 hours
5- Redeem your coupon code here : https://www.seoclerks.com/balance (on the upper right control there's a text box left to the red button that's saying "apply"

6- Order this service : https://www.seoclerks.com/SEO-Reports/508002/10-Working-and-Live-Proxies-For-SEO-Uses  ( I Know It's about proxies , But It Still My Service)

7- The order on SEOCLERKS will ask you for your email  ,  add your email to the order and don't write any other word !
8- I'll send the info to your email adress within 24-48 hours !

Act Fast As The Quanity Of Coupons Is Limited !

FREE .EDU EMAIL ADDRESS !! PM ME !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Conardbowlings

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 06:37:17 AM

Limited quantity available ..
Hurry up guys

FREE .EDU EMAIL ADDRESS !! PM ME !
Shin69

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 07:55:49 AM

I would have sent you username on Bitcointalk or username on SeoClerk ?
Mkmanik

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 02:40:55 PM

Actually i have a old account in Seoclerks,but i am not using this account.This account have some problem,i cant able add my payment methode here.Also my name have wrong input there.I dont want to use this account.
Can i open an new account with your refferal link.? If i open an account, i will be eligible for the coupon? If yes,then i will open a new account.Hope you will give me a chance.Advanced thanks to you.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.