Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:04:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Definitive PROOF that Satoshi Nakamoto is about to be exposed because ...  (Read 4334 times)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 08:27:12 PM

<no, this is not another thread like that other thread - this thread is about something much more>

http://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-new-satoshi-nakamoto-rumors/

Bitcoin is Abuzz With New Satoshi Nakamoto Rumors

Pete Rizzo (@pete_rizzo_) | Published on January 26, 2017 at 15:40 GMT

If the gossip at a recent invite-only bitcoin conference is any indication, news may be forthcoming in the long-simmering Satoshi Nakamoto saga.

On the sidelines of the two-day Satoshi Roundtable conference in Cancun, rumors were swirling that new developments in the 'Who is Satoshi?' story once again relate to the controversial Australian academic and entrepreneur Craig Wright, who last May claimed that he – and as many as four others – contributed to the white paper credited to bitcoin's pseudonymous inventor.

This time, however, there is said to be a potential twist to the story relating to an unknown entity that may have a claim to the intellectual property created by that group.

Major news outlets are once again said to be conducting an investigation into the story, with releases coming out as early as next month.

While interesting, the speculation is notable given that Wright's claims were later attacked by cryptographers, with even those who initially vouched on his behalf later attempting to distance themselves from their previous support.

Wright later publicly apologized for what he claimed is his inability to provide more proof defending his claims, stating at the time:

"I believed that I could do this. I believed that I could put the years of anonymity and hiding behind me. But, as the events of this week unfolded and I prepared to publish the proof of access to the earliest keys, I broke. I do not have the courage. I cannot."

https://about.me/peterizzo

https://www.linkedin.com/in/rizzopete/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Editing

Editing is the process of selecting and preparing written, visual, audible, and film media used to convey information. The editing process can involve correction, condensation, organization, and many other modifications performed with an intention of producing a correct, consistent, accurate and complete work.

The above was presented to engrain the notion that an EDITOR (more than simply a writer) of an acclaimed periodical WOULD NOT put their reputation on the line by allowing or publishing theirself any content deemed inaccurate or sensationalized, especially for the sake of garnering readers (read: clickbait) of an exponentially growing niche still rife with ongoing controversies, not to mention nation-states looking for any excuse to stifle its further expansion out of fear of disrupting the status quo in re their respective fiat-based financial systems.

As for an EDITOR, same true for the prominent person who owns the periodical, among other ventures (some connected) in said space, in this example, Barry Silbert, graceful enough to afford its EDITOR a living overseeing other writers in making sure that nothing less than correct, consistent, accurate and complete work grace the pages of the ofttimes cited news site - CoinDesk - else he would be putting his reputation or, moreover, it and his other brands, which have several employees with families to feed, on the more than proverbial line.

Barry Silbert in no way would hire, let alone retain the likes of Pete Rizzo if they demonstrated incompetence, especially if a hire's words published on CoinDeck strongly resonates across borders influencing an exponentially growing niche still rife with ...

To cement the notion that Barry Silbert DID indeed hire a competent EDITOR, consider what other prominent colleagues are on record in stating about Pete Rizzo's competence et al.:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/barrysilbert/

"Pete's a reporter's reporter. His shoe-leather reporting led to many of CoinDesk's biggest stories. He is consistent, determined and immerses himself in his beat incredibly quickly."

~Joon Ian Wong
Technology reporter at Quartz
September 23, 2015, Joon Ian worked with Pete in different groups

"Pete's work is insightful and high-quality. He always asks the right questions, and never backs down on his opinions, which makes his views extremely valuable."

~Daniel Cawrey
Marketing & Strategy - Communications @ Velocity
September 23, 2015, Daniel worked with Pete in different groups

"During the year that Pete worked as my editor at CoinDesk, he consistently impressed me with his general intelligence, keen editorial and business judgment and his effective leadership skills. Pete knows all of the nuances of a well-written story and can juggle between news reporting and feature writing with ease."

~Tom Sharkey
Data Analyst at Text100
June 23, 2015, Tom reported directly to Pete

"I worked alongside Pete in the editorial team at PYMNTS.com. Pete was 100 percent punctual, professional and determined. He was always eager to contribute ideas and pitches during our content meetings. His work was always a pleasure to read and he never missed a deadline despite last minute requests being frequently thrown our way. Pete was one of the best writers I have ever worked with, and has an excellent knowledge of the marketing and communication industry. Additionally, Pete has a great sense of humor which is an appreciated sense of relief when working in such serious work environments."

~Chanel Smith
Enterprise Product Merchandiser at Dell
December 3, 2013, Pete worked with Chanel in the same group

"I managed Pete during my time at PYMNTS.com and was impressed by the speed with which he developed a significant understanding of a very complex industry. He has an innate ability to take complex material and transform it into bite-sized nuggets of useful information, and was a huge help in revamping our SEO and social media practices as well.

While I only managed Pete for about half a year, I quickly came to view him as my right-hand man when it came to the editorial process. Pete is a hard worker, versatile editor and excellent writer and any team would be lucky to have him."

~Ben Carsley
Editorial Director at C-4 Analytics, LLC
October 3, 2013, Ben managed Pete directly

"As an editor for ContentLEAD, Pete offers the creative vision and drive that should be valued in any frontline manager. He's been able to foster a culture of accountability and success within his team since the start, playing a crucial role in the development of a team of high-performing writers. On top of that, Pete's a fantastic writer himself and a great personality to have in the office. He knows how to unite people and challenge them, and his well-rounded skill set would make him an asset to any company."

~Manny Veiga
Writer, Editor, Web Marketer
January 31, 2013, Manny managed Pete directly

"Pete is a goal-oriented editor that's able to consistently deliver results, even when outside the box thinking is necessary. It was a pleasure working with Pete because he was so reliable.

When issues arose or a strategy needed revision Pete always brought creative ideas and a tenacious attitude. He makes things work, even irrational client demands or completely out of left field content ideas."

~drew Wallace
Director of Marketing | Growth + SEO + PPC + Inbound Marketing Expert | HubSpot Alumni
January 11, 2013, drew was senior to Pete but didn’t manage directly

That all being said, rest assured that Pete Rizzo nailed it with his recent definitive exposé NOT based on rumors or hearsay that Satoshi Nakamoto WILL be revealed ere long.

In the spirits of the late Captain Stubby and Charles Homer Bill, thanks for listening.

Bruno

PS: If by happenstance my assessment is in error, than rest assured that we're all FUCKED! (read: we're ALL pawns where a queen won't even apologize to us if she inadvertently stepped on our foot as she nails our ass, arriving from across the board with fresh cake frosting evident on her sweet lips)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 08:36:18 PM

coindesk is a shitty site that's covered blatant scams in the past and ignored or pruned comments when people call them out. i assume that's mainly because they don't give a shit versus being genuinely nefarious.

they don't have any credibility as far as i'm concerned. the idea that they're some type of journalistic torch of truth in the crypto space is a fuckin joke.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 08:39:41 PM

Bitcoin is Abuzz With New Satoshi Nakamoto Rumors

Pete Rizzo (@pete_rizzo_) | Published on January 26, 2017 at 15:40 GMT

If the gossip at a recent invite-only bitcoin conference is any indication, news may be forthcoming in the long-simmering Satoshi Nakamoto saga.

On the sidelines of the two-day Satoshi Roundtable conference in Cancun, rumors were swirling that new developments in the 'Who is Satoshi?' story once again relate to the controversial Australian academic and entrepreneur Craig Wright, who last May claimed that he – and as many as four others – contributed to the white paper credited to bitcoin's pseudonymous inventor.

This time, however, there is said to be a potential twist to the story relating to an unknown entity that may have a claim to the intellectual property created by that group.

Major news outlets are once again said to be conducting an investigation into the story, with releases coming out as early as next month.

While interesting, the speculation is notable given that Wright's claims were later attacked by cryptographers, with even those who initially vouched on his behalf later attempting to distance themselves from their previous support.

Wright later publicly apologized for what he claimed is his inability to provide more proof defending his claims, stating at the time:

So..... Nothing at all to support this? Satoshi would know how to prove his claim in 1 min. Craig has had half a year and does not even seem to know how to sign a transaction.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4200
Merit: 4442

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 08:41:35 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2017, 08:55:07 PM by franky1

key words
If the gossip at
rumors were swirling
there is said to be
a potential twist

now has the article physically seen proof at this point... nope

now we deal with the next part
Bitcoin is Abuzz
Major news outlets are once again said to be conducting an investigation into the story,

so who are these major news outlets, how did the Buzz start..

oh wait.. coindesk started the buzz and then coindesk will investigate what the buzz is about..(facepalm)
so again. knowing coindesk started the rumour. lets read the article from the start.

has coindesk employee's seen proof.
appears not.

edit: dang it rodeox u beat me to it Cheesy Cheesy

the only interesting part is:
"entity that may have a claim to the intellectual property created by that group."

(note: my speculative opinion based on actions seen in the past by those)
an easily possibility to happen could be
adam back hashcash
nick szabo bitgold

will try to say they are satoshi, to patent bitcoin (definetly something i see adam back doing, not so sure about szabo doing)
due to the fact that satoshi used the hashcash concept as PART of satoshi's end ingenious concept known as bitcoin.

but thats like saying all cars belong to the guy who invented the wheel's ancestors.

oh and where did some of adam backs investment come from. meaning that their is som financial motive to promote adam back.. yep coindesk CEO.
.. and the story goes roundcircle on itself

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
RodeoX
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 08:46:59 PM

edit: dang it rodeox u beat me to it Cheesy Cheesy
I have no doubt you saw it immediately.  Cheesy
There are no facts or even claims really in any of this.

unamis76
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 08:52:36 PM

Only one issue with this post...

CoinDeck

It's CoinDesk. Other than that, great insight, as usual! Cheesy
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 08:55:19 PM

So..... Nothing at all to support this? Satoshi would know how to prove his claim in 1 min. Craig has had half a year and does not even seem to know how to sign a transaction.

Why would Craig Steven Wright need to sign a transaction when he could - AND DID - have a couple high-paid competent dudes in the space do his bidding, with them going to the press to reveal the pseudo truth? If the ploy fails - WHICH IT DID - wait a few months to rinse and repeat, starting anew - WHICH WE ARE.

RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 08:58:59 PM

<no, this is not another thread like that other thread - this thread is about something much more>

Why did you think you needed to start a new thread on the very same topic?  What a dumbass. 

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
RodeoX
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 09:05:20 PM

Breaking news: Craig Wright provides photographic proof that he is Satoshi

Kiss

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 09:16:57 PM

Why did you think you needed to start a new thread on the very same topic?  What a dumbass.  

Firstly, it's Mr. Dumb Ass to you.

Secondly, the following is your ENTIRE OP (compare it to mine above) from the other thread you incorrectly claimed is on the same topic:

WTF?  This is turning out to be pretty weird.  Why is the world starting to accept this as fact all of the sudden?  
http://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-new-satoshi-nakamoto-rumors/

Thirdly, have you seen my doorknob? You'll recognize it because it smells differently than ALL other doorknobs.

Fourthly, why you so butthurt? First time inserting a doorknob?

Fifthly, I've never had a qualm against you, yet you seem to have serious issues with me, sentiments 100% saved for nefarious actors in this space when they wish to discredit my scammy Dumb-ass, 100% to no avail in spite of my traffic convictions disallowing me to participate on this forum in re weeding out nefarious actors. That said, please share with us your real name so that you, too, can be vetted (read: FUCKIN DOXXED), exposing which nefarious actor you are in this space.

Sixly, have you seen my doorknob? My bad! I already asked that, not sure as to why I asked it again.
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 09:29:29 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2017, 10:03:48 PM by franky1

have a couple high-paid competent dudes in the space do his bidding,

jon matonis - coindesk contributor

gavin andresen, working on Bloq... Bloq funded by........ barry silbert.

-plausible theory-
im 90% sure adam backs name would be mentioned in the who is satoshi drama

it seems reasonable to assume
if only people didnt pick up on the fake sig so fast last year, we would have had the faker craig then proclaim how adam back was cough*his*cough inspiration and the 3rd musketeer.. but it had to be put back for a few months to let the dust settle. mainly because craig got outed as a fraud..

but also segwit couldnt be released in mid 2016 so the code was still resembling the real satoshi's original variables and format. but now segwit is out,(though not activated) would show it to be the complete rewrite of code in adam backs favour to now be an adam back construct.
completely different to satoshis original code. eg MAXBLOCKSIZE BASE and WEIGHT

as a way to try proclaiming bitcoin requires segwit or it isnt bitcoin, ... if this whole drama ends up as having adam back mentioned as a third musketeer.

ofcourse, adam back didnt offer any code between 2008-2013 and even though the reality is that bitcoin has not had segwit for the last 7 years so segwit or its variables/concepts is not bitcoin.. i can see core devs are desperate to retain their corporate grip on bitcoin, so its all plausible

Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 10:14:58 PM

have a couple high-paid competent dudes in the space do his bidding,

jon matonis - coindesk contributor

gavin andresen, working on Bloq... Bloq funded by........ barry silbert.

Oh, what a tangled web thou weaves ...

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 10:21:48 PM

have you seen how many pies barry silbert has his finger in..

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 10:37:56 PM

have you seen how many pies barry silbert has his finger in..

I'm versed.

Speaking of pie, here's RawDog's favorite movie scene:

The apple pie was baked by this dude:

traincarswreck

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 01:16:22 AM

How in the fuck, is it that CRAIG is satoshi when the claim is that multiple people did the whitepaper?

'Who is Satoshi?' story once again relate to the controversial Australian academic and entrepreneur Craig Wright, who last May claimed that he – and as many as four others – contributed to the white paper credited to bitcoin's pseudonymous inventor.

How am I the only person to see how fake that is?
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 01:19:53 AM

How in the fuck, is it that CRAIG is satoshi when the claim is that multiple people did the whitepaper?

'Who is Satoshi?' story once again relate to the controversial Australian academic and entrepreneur Craig Wright, who last May claimed that he – and as many as four others – contributed to the white paper credited to bitcoin's pseudonymous inventor.

How am I the only person to see how fake that is?

If you are, start a thread stating your claim but don't let RawDog know about its existence, else he'll bug out his eyeballs while putting you on your paper.
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 01:26:58 AM

There is no definitive proof of someone being Satoshi until those genesis blocks are moved.

Satoshi owns a significant quantity of bitcoin that he has never touched.

To prove they're Satoshi, they'll need to transact the bitcoins Satoshi owns.
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2017, 01:43:57 AM

Another day another finding Satoshi story, at least this one has Bruno on the case, his always on the lookout for scammers and keeping our community safe, keep at it Gleb  Wink

There is no definitive proof of someone being Satoshi until those genesis blocks are moved.

If those coins from the genesis block start to move without Satoshi coming forward with 100% irrefutable evidence that he is the true Satoshi Nakamoto and what his plans are then it could be all over, panic would set in.
I for one hope the private keys to those coins have been lost/destroyed.

traincarswreck

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 02:15:10 AM

This is the stupidest thing I have ever heard.  How old are you? Seriously.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 03:07:39 AM

A conflict has risen, based upon that we cannot claim a key person to be Satoshi. To get exposed is simple but at the same bitcoin and other altcoins will be in danger.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: