Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 02:48:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔶 YOLOdice Feedback Competition! 0.10 BTC in prizes! 🔶  (Read 3312 times)
xhaun28

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 05:54:40 PM

UID:6749
Feedback:Affiliate program is great, investment is awesome. The site is very informative but please assign moderators that available every hour  and also add an option in hooks (auto betting) stop when win, a lot of thing to do in hooks. And also don't make the tip public make a private option and have at least a privacy for every users like hiding their profit or graph growth. Make a user as a VIP when he reach 50 or 100 btc wagered etc.In faucet its very limited and at times it's empty

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
acholagi

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 01:41:58 AM

UID : 8096
Feedback : yolodice is gambling site highly revomended, website preview is interactive and mobile friendly so we can play anywhere and anytime.New account can try their features with available faucet that can be claimed and will grow after meet wager, of course this very helpful before trying to deposit. We can switch night theme, this is great for the players who want to save the consumption of batteries. INVESTment feature, very unique, the best solution of investors who do not want to get a great risk with gambling, investments is solutions with smallrisk. TAB play , we can also given 2 options auto and manual bet, this is a nice we can switch mode bet any time
Magisterek

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 02:52:10 PM

ID: 151

Add bot (he job: when collect from players xxx satoshi start lucky roll, choose random ppl from chat and player can pick low or high, bot rolled and when lucky player hit this, bot make rain = balance/active playersonchat, when lose = bot save 50% and 50% to next rain)
yolanda222
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1013

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 03:58:38 AM

username:yolanda222(222)

yolodice is there a new dice,and has more than 6000 users,What I love about yolodice is that we can invest.
there can play auto,with a code that is already available there.
admins and moderators are very friendly,they often give rain

moooonu

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 07:33:53 AM

ID: 151

Add bot (he job: when collect from players xxx satoshi start lucky roll, choose random ppl from chat and player can pick low or high, bot rolled and when lucky player hit this, bot make rain = balance/active playersonchat, when lose = bot save 50% and 50% to next rain)

Check out Trivia Party. Now you don't need to be that much lucky to be picked by the bot. You got knowledge and skills to find answer faster than others you can stand a chance to win 0.01btc.
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 09:02:53 AM

ID : 173
Excellent site dice bet probably fair,  0 confrim deposit nice automatic withdraw very nice.. mobile friendly not slow very fast excellent for my mobile .. faucet not wear time minute nice .
Excellent site

GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 09:12:04 AM
Last edit: February 02, 2017, 09:32:52 AM by GreenBits

Username : Butete
UID = 10189

Yolodice is easy to use and have a good paying faucet recommend to the beginners in playing Bitcoin gambling.But its need more improvement.I listed below some major changes that I want to change on the site to make more user friendly and fancy.

1.Need some improvement with the design because is not user friendly in mobile.
2.Make some function tab that will show the high roller player.
3.Chat function in my mobile is not working.
4.Make a jackpot function.
5.Make Rain function.

Thats is major changes and improvement that I want to see in the Yolodice.com
But overall its nice to play and well informative dice site.And i recommend to the beginners that want to start Bitcoin gambling .
Happy playing and see you their.
bouren

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 09:14:49 AM

YD UID:703
FEEDBACK:Betting on the site is very fast compared to other dice sites,even with low amounts.This is very cool.But user interface is not simple,especially play page,you know Primedice has simple UI and it doesnt confuse mind.Yolodice play page is little bit complicated,there is a lot of detail,the seed is not hided also max,min,bet amount or half buttons are small and confusing.

My recommendation is SIMPLE play page,with option to show additional statistics to players.

thanks for the competition !
joeyarg

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 07:17:21 PM

UID: 1111

Feedback
 * Make a simpler autobet system. The hooks thing is nice, but a bit difucult to understand. When you get the idea is a good tool.
 * Make presets for bet. Like if you want to set a present with an autobet config, you save and load when you want. Or if you play manual too. I dont like to change multis, i like to pick a previous save present. Its quicker and is awesome for lazy people Cheesy

* i really like the invest option
  * its awesome the fast you can autobet.
BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2016
Merit: 590

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 09:09:31 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2017, 09:26:20 PM by BALIK

UID: 206

- Chat room is not good if it is below (for me it's interrupting if you're in betting) it is great if you move it to the left and resize the betting page to fit the chat room (just place the chat room in the betting page only, remove the chat page after that)
- Add multi languages (many gamblers love this option because they can are freely to chat with their fellow countrymen)
- Stats profit that can see your bet and when you click it then it will show the bet number (sample: https://i.imgur.com/4RpZa1h.png)
- Add achievement award like "Wagering achievement" "Chat activity achievement" and many more.
- The site is not good in the mobile phone, it's better to improve site theme to the mobile phone.
- Add "Privacy Option" it can help to hide your wagered and profit from the public.
- Add emergency address. Almost all gambling site have this option.
- Add subreddit (this can help to grow the YOLOdice community)
- Add gamble aware site in your FAQ.
- Add a blog about your site.
- Add avatar.

The site speed is okay and I did not see any bugs on the site. Goodluck on YOLOdice gambling! :-)

Kiritsugu (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1570
Merit: 1041

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 01:54:16 PM

12 hours left to provide your feedback!  Winners will be chosen shortly after that. Smiley

~Randall
lolgato1

Activity: 793
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 06:34:19 PM

YD Uid:7295
Suggustions
  • Create a 2x, 1/2 or any kind of multiplier button on the bets. Currently the site meant to be smooth but when I see the bet page I sit and stare to take in what I'm seeing the current buttons that allow you to do that are enough to drive any simple gambler who came to bet and leave.
  • Have a custom withdrawal fee if I can't expound on it enough this is very much needed, with the blockchain clogging up more and more often the need for custom fees will increase and this site will be left in the dust along with other sites that  wont change to allow custom fees
  • Make the chat room more bet friendly, why should I stop betting just to read chat and vice versa this is just frustrating either you change it to be below/on top of the bet page or make it a custom function because right now its just a pain to keep switching between the 2 or opening another tab.
  • Achievements this will add another reason for people to gamble on your site its entertaining gambling while earning trophies? Splendid, with those achievements either for contests or for simply wagering they should be visible on the users statistics page so that theirs actually a way to show them off.

Feedback
  • As a new member to the gambling websites it is quite interesting your site bringing ui to a new level, I mean affiliate program that's based on your sites profit? That's just amazing with the affiliate program that depends on your profit they will be cheering for loses.
  • Graphs the graphs are just another reason why people should play on your site, want to see your current profit growth? You have a stat page to tell you. It is a marvelous thing for visually styled persons who loves those things.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Kiritsugu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 11:07:24 PM

Feedback posted after this post will no longer be eligible.  We will review the previous posts and select and announce the 5 winners within the next 48 hours.

Thanks for participating, everyone!

~Randall
Kiritsugu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 11:51:13 PM

YOLOdice Feedback Competition WINNERS!

We actually had a difficult time picking only 5 best answers, as we had it boiled down to the 6 best ones, so we decided to pick 6 winners instead!  Smiley

The winners are:

Morros (UID: 4670) - Feedback

tribanogrami (UID: 5901) - Feedback

moooonu (UID: 7356) - Feedback

edge777 (UID: 7711) - Feedback

BTCLovingDude (UID: 9110) - Feedback

lolgato1 (UID: 7295) - Feedback

The prizes of 0.02 BTC each will be credited directly to your YOLOdice account balance shortly!
Sweeet

Activity: 714
Merit: 501

Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2017, 12:02:19 AM

YOLOdice Feedback Competition WINNERS!

We actually had a difficult time picking only 5 best answers, as we had it boiled down to the 6 best ones, so we decided to pick 6 winners instead!  Smiley

The winners are:

Morros (UID: 4670) - Feedback

tribanogrami (UID: 5901) - Feedback

moooonu (UID: 7356) - Feedback

edge777 (UID: 7711) - Feedback

BTCLovingDude (UID: 9110) - Feedback

lolgato1 (UID: 7295) - Feedback

The prizes of 0.02 BTC each will be credited directly to your YOLOdice account balance shortly!
Gratz to the winners, surprised I didn't win.
ethan_nx

Activity: 745
Merit: 471

Admin at YOLOdice.com - fast, fair, play/invest.

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2017, 12:07:19 AM

I have just sent prizes to your YD accounts!

Thanks you to all participants and take care! It was a real plesure to read all the feedbacks. What's more important for us, your feedback pointed at weeknesses we will work on, as well as strong points. It's been cool to read different point of views!

Stay tuned for more competitions. Thanks again!

Cheers,
Ethan

moooonu

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 04:28:22 AM

I have just sent prizes to your YD accounts!

Thanks you to all participants and take care! It was a real plesure to read all the feedbacks. What's more important for us, your feedback pointed at weeknesses we will work on, as well as strong points. It's been cool to read different point of views!

Stay tuned for more competitions. Thanks again!

Cheers,
Ethan

Just opened my account and saw that 0.02 btc.Thanks for a wonderful giveaway. Smiley
Morros

Activity: 282
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 04:44:49 AM

Thank you Ethan & Randall for the well organized giveaway & quick credit of prizes for the winners. I have participated in giveaways from various Dice Sites before & have always been frustrated with how long the take to credit the winners.
I was totally amazed at how quick you guys chose the winners & credited their accounts....Thanks Again   Smiley
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2017, 01:37:43 PM

Thanks a lot, i can confirm that i have received the prize.

i am glad you found my feedback helpful. i hope i can see YOLODice improve every day.

--looking for signature--
edge777

Activity: 278
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 08:03:07 PM

I confirm i received the funds. thank you. Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: