Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:00:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔶 YOLOdice Feedback Competition! 0.10 BTC in prizes! 🔶  (Read 3332 times)
adiebitsler

Activity: 1106
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 10:19:56 AM

YOLOdice User ID:8647

thank for alot, feed back
nice your site Smiley

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HEPHAISTOS

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 11:20:36 AM

YD UID: 8648
it's my first day at YD and here is my feedback:

*It is a dice game, everything is in place keywords, autoplayer, chat ... but in my opinion the colors used are very simple at the point where it not seem to be in a game space.

*The game space takes up a whole page; It is not necessary, I suggest you to introduce the chat in the game page because some player have the habit to play and chat at the same time.

Good luck and good continuation

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ KeyFund ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  AUTONOMOUS YIELD TOKEN - DEFLATIONARY MECHANISM  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
alvinmtp

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 11:26:50 AM

User id: 7524
High Quality
Enjoy. There is a free faucet available and can be used to add a small amount of free coins to my account, How to Win YOLOdice Jackpot?
Kiritsugu (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1570
Merit: 1041

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 11:51:52 AM

YD UID: 8648
it's my first day at YD and here is my feedback:

*It is a dice game, everything is in place keywords, autoplayer, chat ... but in my opinion the colors used are very simple at the point where it not seem to be in a game space.

*The game space takes up a whole page; It is not necessary, I suggest you to introduce the chat in the game page because some player have the habit to play and chat at the same time.

Good luck and good continuation

You can actually already chat and play at the same time, you just have to click this button. Smiley  http://prntscr.com/e1edie  Little minus sign next to the chat will split the view between Chat and Play.
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 03:05:52 PM

YD UID: 8156

Feedback: The site looks nice, though some more themes and designing would have been more ideal. And when playing with Autoplayer it is quite complicated with hooks, maybe it would be better if we find the simple options like in other sites we can set the percentage of increment and decrement of a bet after a win or a lose. And one more suggestion, it would have been great to see live bets on playing screen, like we could see the bets of everyone downside when we are betting.
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 03:52:54 PM

YoloDice UID : 169

Site : Normal
Design : Normal
Community : Very Good
Bankroll : Very Good

imo YoloDice is awesome Dice site because only 1 month more they're had a great investors and had a great community
yeswepump
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 05:39:23 PM

YD UID: 7101
Feedback: I immediately loved YOLOdice because of speed, and clean page layout: number one so far. The giveaways and rains in chat are great fun and keep me on the site, also PM is a nice feature missing on other dice sites.
What I would love to be added is the handling of other cryptocoins, so that we could play and invest also with other popular coins (DOGE, LTC, XMR, etc.) in alternative to BTC.

tribanogrami

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 06:26:51 PM

User ID: 5901

First of all YD is the best dice gambling site. I spent lost of time in gambling sites. Some of boring, some of not fair. YD is not boring me anytime coz have simple design. Design is important for me coz after a while my eyes ache. YD design is as simple as it should be. Black&White like gamble spirit Win&Lose.

Stats are detailed. Most of dice sites not detailed like YD. You can analyse urself and ur luck.Here u can see some examples about stats; 

If u have issues or questions u can find answers immediately from chat box. Mods and admin are so helpful. Also when u want to stop and talkin with people chatbox can help you Wink

You can set ur % chance. If u like risk set ur %chance down and profit high or u like to safe play set ur &chance up and profit will be low.

If u like dice gambling, ur adress should be yolodice.com  Wink

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
memequiserle

Activity: 616
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 07:12:13 PM

YOLOdice user id: memequiserle(5922)

1 sugestion yolodice open wager contest, with wager contest many people can active play
2 level rank member can get incraese reward faucet, use reward faucet can incraese client, and want loyality playing must use level rank member use system wager rank

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
moooonu

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 07:41:26 PM

YD UID: 7356
Everything on the website is pretty good.
So points are
1. Chat rooms aren't that much easy to find unless you type command in chat. So I guess there should be a button on the right side of the screen just below the wrench (settings button) for chatrooms.
2. Night mode. However we have seen admin talking about night mod soon but it's still not there.
3. Settings in autobetting. Although all the settings are explained by giving examples in the FAQ but it's still different from all other website's autobet settings. Which is quite unique too.
4. I guess there should be meme or avators also but without it it's fine too Cheesy.

Things I liked the most about Yolo <3
1. Autobetting is quite fast as compared to other websites.
2. Those investors data makes it pretty clear how the funds are distributed.
3. Investment option is pretty amazing and cool unlike other website don't have it.
4. Probably fair system which is transparent to all users.

As I told you guys earlier yolodice have a great potential in becoming one of the big boys in the market.

Wish you a very happy journey ahead Ethan Smiley
basket ball

Activity: 971

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 11:37:11 AM
Last edit: January 29, 2017, 12:06:02 PM by basket ball

user_id is: 7765
can you put the roll in the middle of the screen? and with empty balances should not be made a bet, I was surprised when I play with no balance, when I play I also want to see the chat without stopping the game.
I can arrange the numbers 1 to 100?
please check out the thread here too https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1763272.0
tanks

....TRUEPLAY.io....♣ TRANSPARENT AND HONEST GAMBLING PLATFORM
PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018
♠ 30% DISCOUNT
    SITE
ANN THREAD
WALLET
bigmannsgirl

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 12:08:35 PM

user Id : 7396

I am new to yolodice and i have to say I like it here.
The administration & the Mods are very helpful and kind.

if i could make a small suggestion it would be to maybe have a few
quick fun compition games in chat a couple times a day for small
prizes. like i said i like Yolodice alot but sometimes the chat is borning
and when its boring people tend to leave. more fun and interaction = more happy players
 Wink I LOVE YOLOdice
Sweeet

Activity: 714
Merit: 501

Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2017, 02:17:59 PM

YD UID: 7
Feedback: I really like YD because it takes money from the poor and sick and gives it to the wealthy, gambling is so much fun Cheesy
edge777

Activity: 278
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 06:50:29 PM

user id: 7711

I definitely would like to enjoy my game with the chat box somewhere by the side and not all over the screen so everytime i want to type something or read, i don't have to stop my game and change tabs.

I site is pretty simple and  not confusing unlike many others that i have seen. its a good thing.

You guys must add more variety of games to bring more users, dice is a pretty neat game to play but it will add to the fun more if they have other games to play.

Modding service is amazing and chat as i have pointed out is very clear and with features which i think is cool. Smiley

Twitter promotions are absolutely insane, i havent won one yet but they are amazing for sure.

The name is Yolodice is catchy and is easy to remember so you guys did a great job at selecting that. :p

The interface is nice and sweet and very straightforward but a little touch could make a significant difference.

I wish the site and you guys a great success!!!

thanks a lot.

Lutheriusourexi

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 07:26:39 AM

Feedback: I really like YD because it takes money from the poor and sick and gives it to the wealthy, gambling is so much fun Cheesy

yolodice UID, yolodice youre account, is 7 only sample, but youre account true 7 this no problem
if you without yolodice account you can register
sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 10:27:36 AM

UID : 9261

Feedback : You need an active moderators to resolve any problem on that site and change the theme with other interested style or colour
Kiritsugu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 12:44:02 PM

yolodice UID, yolodice youre account, is 7 only sample, but youre account true 7 this no problem
if you without yolodice account you can register
He's just trolling.  UID 7 is mine.  Just ignore him.
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2017, 02:23:30 PM

YD UID: 9110
I found out about YoloDice because of the topic i am currently making about the Top 5 Dice affiliate programs so obviously after finding out about how the affiliate program works i was intrigued to join and check it out.

Things i liked:
  • the affiliate program (the 10% site's profit pool in addition to 20% wagered) sounds very good
  • design was nice and smooth which makes the site open up fast and easy even with slower connections.
  • i like the fact that site also offers an investment option and more importantly it shows a nice stats with numbers, charts and with different intervals,... in short very informative.
  • also loved the graph in the player's profile
  • also loved the live results in the watch tab (site profit, wagered,...)
  • the transparency of the site about money is good.
  • also loved the fact that you took advantage of the BIP-21 so that i can click instead of copy paste the bitcoin address

things that i didn't like (suggestions):
  • the referral links start with # like .com/#r-something this makes the links not work on most forums because of # mark
  • the fact that different parts are sepearated. for example play is one place, chat is another page (tab) it would have been better if they were on top of each other like chat oppening in a box over the main page (like other sites)
  • the bet page is a bit complicated Cheesy (mostly the buttons: M, A, ...) it takes getting used to.
  • it would be great if there were a "verify" button in bet result page (the page that appears when clicking on the bet number e.g. Bet #11974930 this page should have a verify button) although i see the seed and verify elsewhere which is good enough too.
  • in autobet if there was an option to switch between Hi Lo automatically on win/lose/eachbet it was better.

--looking for signature--
Kiritsugu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 02:41:10 PM

YD UID: 9110
I found out about YoloDice because of the topic i am currently making about the Top 5 Dice affiliate programs so obviously after finding out about how the affiliate program works i was intrigued to join and check it out.

Things i liked:
  • the affiliate program (the 10% site's profit pool in addition to 20% wagered) sounds very good
  • design was nice and smooth which makes the site open up fast and easy even with slower connections.
  • i like the fact that site also offers an investment option and more importantly it shows a nice stats with numbers, charts and with different intervals,... in short very informative.
  • also loved the graph in the player's profile
  • also loved the live results in the watch tab (site profit, wagered,...)
  • the transparency of the site about money is good.
  • also loved the fact that you took advantage of the BIP-21 so that i can click instead of copy paste the bitcoin address

things that i didn't like (suggestions):
  • the referral links start with # like .com/#r-something this makes the links not work on most forums because of # mark
  • the fact that different parts are sepearated. for example play is one place, chat is another page (tab) it would have been better if they were on top of each other like chat oppening in a box over the main page (like other sites)
  • the bet page is a bit complicated Cheesy (mostly the buttons: M, A, ...) it takes getting used to.
  • it would be great if there were a "verify" button in bet result page (the page that appears when clicking on the bet number e.g. Bet #11974930 this page should have a verify button) although i see the seed and verify elsewhere which is good enough too.
  • in autobet if there was an option to switch between Hi Lo automatically on win/lose/eachbet it was better.
As I've showed a few others here, there is an option to view Chat and Play at the same time, you just have to click a button.  On the Chat tab, click this: http://prntscr.com/e28wba

Thanks for the feedback!

~Randall
sartorpc

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 03:09:02 PM

UID: Sartorpc - 9318

After trying your site for about an hour I can see what it lacks:

Things to improve:

• Luck percentage missing
  • Minimum bet amount button, it is annoying to setup the minimum bet by hand
  • The header is not showing all the decimal numbers of Bitcoin balance, it is annoying
  • Chat interface is very basic, should include avatars, tipping button (not just commands)
  • There is a lack of theme background options, you should add the option right away
  • hooks are not user-friendly, having to learn patterns to setup properly, it's not good.
  • Faucet option is a bit hidden, I had to look for it to find it, it could be better set up on the header of the site
  • You could implement some kind of ranking to engage players and make them stay on the site.

On the other hand, the dice rolls response is very quick, and the faucet claim is not limited by time, you can claim up to 20 times per day, awesome for new people like me, also the community looks nice and willing to help each other.

I hope you liked my feedback, thank you.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: