Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:40:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: eSports Commercial Break Software  (Read 1219 times)
RIGBYTC (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 01:56:07 AM

Hey everyone!

I'm working on developing a new 3rd party, Live Stream marketing platform with a focus on eSports. Those of you who follow eSports know that commercial breaks are absolutely horrible! When broadcasters go to a break, it's usually the same exact videos played every time, which consists of 3-4 sponsor videos, followed by an image (slate) with music for another 5+ minutes.

This has been a problem for years because any content that is used during breaks needs to be uploaded and played through an encoder (OBS, Wirecast, etc), but recent developments in cloud encoding and server side ad insertion have unlocked new possibilities to add a wide variety of creativity and innovation to Live Streaming Commercial Breaks. For the first time, broadcasters and producers can manage and control their commercial break content from our online platform, which enables better collaboration between media teams, integrations with ad servers and digital assent management systems, and other web based tools that can be used to create a better experience for fans.

Over the last few months, I've been planning and validating my business around traditional startup strategies (accelerators, angel investors, etc), but after learning more about Cryptocurrency, Blockchain, Ethereum and ICO's, I feel that my business and future strategies are far more suited for this vs the traditional startup models.

I'm looking for early investors, programmers, and business development personnel to help finish the prototype and business plan/white paper materials leading up to a potential ICO, or alternative initial structure. Please send me a PM if you'd like to look at my current deck and summary, which includes details about the platform, but keep in mind that I still need assistance or advice in terms of building a road-map for an ICO.

The biggest opportunity involves working with the large amount of small, to mid-sized eSports leagues, that can use our platform to help grow their fan base, but also generate better revenues. I also have interest from one of the largest leagues in the space if the platform gets approved by their tech team.

Let me know if you have any questions and I'll do my best to answer them the best I can. Depending on the level of interest, I also plan on setting up a channel on discord (no slack  Wink). Thanks and I look forward to answering any questions and getting your feedback!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 05:27:19 PM

So, it's something like twitch?
How you collecting the sponsors when the biggest and the popular one is already exist?
And looks like you stand-alone? Also this is just still an idea?
RIGBYTC (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 06:24:48 PM

It's more of a tool that can be used with Twitch and other Live Stream platforms.
Most leagues already have their own sponsors, we just make it easier to load, manage and control the content between sponsors and broadcasters (collaboration, analytics, etc), but also provide additional features and functionality as well.
Some of the leagues and groups I'm working with are helping contribute to the project, but in terms of ownership, I'm the sole owner atm.
yeahitsme

Activity: 118
Merit: 11

Growthcoin Developer and Crypto Geek Since 2009

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 03:12:12 AM

I like the idea am interested let me know if there is anything i could do to help move your project along

Growthco.in    Staking since 2013
KenR

Activity: 910

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 05:41:58 PM

I like the idea am interested let me know if there is anything i could do to help move your project along
Depends what you can offer in terms of skillset or finance.

The idea is unique,have your tried asking money from seed funding organizations? They are more inclined towards projects like yours.You might raise a good revenue offline.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
RIGBYTC (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 06:48:42 PM

Thanks! I'll keep an eye on your project as well.

Depends what you can offer in terms of skillset or finance.

The idea is unique,have your tried asking money from seed funding organizations? They are more inclined towards projects like yours.You might raise a good revenue offline.

The primary reason I'd rather take the crypto approach is so anyone in the eSports community (players, fans, etc) can hold ownership and have a say in direction of the company. That is not really possible using the traditional seed/angel/venture route and my investors would likely expect me to take advantage of the community in order to generate the highest returns for them..Which is something I'm not interested in.
KenR

Activity: 910

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 07:02:34 PM

The primary reason I'd rather take the crypto approach is so anyone in the eSports community (players, fans, etc) can hold ownership and have a say in direction of the company. That is not really possible using the traditional seed/angel/venture route and my investors would likely expect me to take advantage of the community in order to generate the highest returns for them..Which is something I'm not interested in.
I second that.You can take another apporach of talking to gambling sites that are taking e-sports bets.I can name a few around here,sportsbets.io,nitrogensports etc.They might be interested in your offer.Community likes the practical usage of the concept,they wouldn't bother something which derails them from the niche.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █