Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:44:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: iAmTravel's #1 Flights/Hotels/Cruises 50% off EXPEDIA retail price!  (Read 439 times)
iAmTravel (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 12:25:16 PM

Welcome to iAmTravel's Bookings where every of your traveling needs are met.

I book flights, hotels, travel tickets, vacation packages, car rentals, cruises, concerts and sporting event tickets, etc. From your little town to the french alps to the desert of the middle east and back to the rain forest of the amazon then straight to the African tropics. I'm your guy for everything. I can book flights, hotels, cruises, vacations, car rentals etc. from anywhere to anywhere in the world. Unless you're going to the moon don't bother asking if i can do it. The answer is a resounding YES. For those with expensive tastes, i can cater to it at a fraction of the price. I do VIP bookings for concerts, sporting events etc. Get VIP special access to celebrities, artists, sports stars etc.

All my bookings are 100% safe. Nothing illegal involved. Have peace of mind and body when you book with me cause i want you to come back for more. My customers are my livelihood and they will always be taken care of.

My rate ranges from 50% to 70% of retail value to be determined on a case by case basis. Minimum order is $800. This means whatever your order total is, $400 is the very minimum i will receive from any order, so if for e.g. your order totals $700, i still get $400 min. The bigger your order is the lower your rate is. I encourage big orders $5k+ as they'll get the lowest rates.

Order delivery time is 25 min- 72hrs. Once booked you can verify on the airlines website and

Procedure to place an order with me:

1. Go to the website of the retail provider and go all the way to the final checkout page. Go through the whole checkout process including taxes, fees etc.

2. Enter money in escrow or pay directly.

3. Provide necessary booking info including name, date of birth, and booking date.

Orders must be finalized once your booking is confirmed.

Refund/Replacement Policy:

No refunds. Replacements available only if i made an error with your order, so be sure of the info you give to me for your booking. Once I place a booking it can't and won't be changed or reversed. By placing an order with me you agree to these terms.

Reviews from some customers out of many:

"My client just got back from a trip to Taiwan (flight + hotel)! Everything is great, smooth.
Best part, he is always contactable and booking was done in less than 20mins so super good for resellers like me.
Thank you and definitely will be back for more!!!"

"My clients boarded their business class flight fine, vendor keeps good communication!

10/10"

"So i decided to use iAmTravel for some flights. The retail value came down to approx. £7000! He's always been online at around the same time since i added him few days ago, so its good to know hes not one of those on/off vendors where you pretty much have to PM them to exchange any communication. He was more then happy to answer all questions i had. "

"Just got in touch for a 6000$ trip reservation in thailand, everything went smooth and my contact is really happy about it. Everything is good so far, really no point in buying full price when you got that guy !!
Awesome, thanks a lot Smiley"

"@iAmTravel i have been sick i will take care are other business today..... but i want to state one thing.....as a long time travel seller and reseller of flights this is my go to guy if i cant get orders done my self he is a beast when it comes to travel im here to make money and if i have hard order cant do i no i can count on the PRO to get job done also he has help take my skills to next level and i want to thank him Smiley...he is very honest guy DONT ever be scary to do business with him~"

"Returning customer - Flight n Hotel package that is currently underway.
My feedback would be that he's very approachable. Transparency is appreciated as he is upfront with his terms and his limitations and delivers what he promises. No more no less."
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Patel
Legendary

Activity: 1321
Merit: 1007

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2017, 02:56:23 PM

Sounds sketchy.

I don't know how you can say "My customers are my livelihood and they will always be taken care of." and boast your reviews when your account was created today.
jlinger

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 12:38:45 AM

Welcome to iAmTravel's Bookings where every of your traveling needs are met.

I book flights, hotels, travel tickets, vacation packages, car rentals, cruises, concerts and sporting event tickets, etc. From your little town to the french alps to the desert of the middle east and back to the rain forest of the amazon then straight to the African tropics. I'm your guy for everything. I can book flights, hotels, cruises, vacations, car rentals etc. from anywhere to anywhere in the world. Unless you're going to the moon don't bother asking if i can do it. The answer is a resounding YES. For those with expensive tastes, i can cater to it at a fraction of the price. I do VIP bookings for concerts, sporting events etc. Get VIP special access to celebrities, artists, sports stars etc.

All my bookings are 100% safe. Nothing illegal involved. Have peace of mind and body when you book with me cause i want you to come back for more. My customers are my livelihood and they will always be taken care of.

My rate ranges from 50% to 70% of retail value to be determined on a case by case basis. Minimum order is $800. This means whatever your order total is, $400 is the very minimum i will receive from any order, so if for e.g. your order totals $700, i still get $400 min. The bigger your order is the lower your rate is. I encourage big orders $5k+ as they'll get the lowest rates.

Order delivery time is 25 min- 72hrs. Once booked you can verify on the airlines website and

Procedure to place an order with me:

1. Go to the website of the retail provider and go all the way to the final checkout page. Go through the whole checkout process including taxes, fees etc.

2. Enter money in escrow or pay directly.

3. Provide necessary booking info including name, date of birth, and booking date.

Orders must be finalized once your booking is confirmed.

Refund/Replacement Policy:

No refunds. Replacements available only if i made an error with your order, so be sure of the info you give to me for your booking. Once I place a booking it can't and won't be changed or reversed. By placing an order with me you agree to these terms.

Reviews from some customers out of many:

"My client just got back from a trip to Taiwan (flight + hotel)! Everything is great, smooth.
Best part, he is always contactable and booking was done in less than 20mins so super good for resellers like me.
Thank you and definitely will be back for more!!!"

"My clients boarded their business class flight fine, vendor keeps good communication!

10/10"

"So i decided to use iAmTravel for some flights. The retail value came down to approx. £7000! He's always been online at around the same time since i added him few days ago, so its good to know hes not one of those on/off vendors where you pretty much have to PM them to exchange any communication. He was more then happy to answer all questions i had. "

"Just got in touch for a 6000$ trip reservation in thailand, everything went smooth and my contact is really happy about it. Everything is good so far, really no point in buying full price when you got that guy !!
Awesome, thanks a lot Smiley"

"@iAmTravel i have been sick i will take care are other business today..... but i want to state one thing.....as a long time travel seller and reseller of flights this is my go to guy if i cant get orders done my self he is a beast when it comes to travel im here to make money and if i have hard order cant do i no i can count on the PRO to get job done also he has help take my skills to next level and i want to thank him Smiley...he is very honest guy DONT ever be scary to do business with him~"

"Returning customer - Flight n Hotel package that is currently underway.
My feedback would be that he's very approachable. Transparency is appreciated as he is upfront with his terms and his limitations and delivers what he promises. No more no less."

A shitty darkweb reseller
iAmTravel (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 01:35:36 AM

Sounds sketchy.

I don't know how you can say "My customers are my livelihood and they will always be taken care of." and boast your reviews when your account was created today.

I say that because I am your travel agent and you will be treated with care and priority as should be. Nothing is sketchy at all if we have had 100's of customers successfully board their flights in the last 2 years.... Here is just a sample of a flight reservation we have just fulfilled for a travel agency in china.

https://anonimag.es/image/kIN

First customer will receive amazing travel benefits and free upgrades for trying my service.

Book now and save!

iAmTravel (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 09:16:09 PM

No one? Escrow accepted
mtwelve
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2017, 09:18:37 PM

Sounds sketchy.

Me too. With that being said I wouldn't mind taking a vouch, or paying AFTER the trip has been said and done. I love traveling, and if you offer a legitimate service, I would become a good customer FAST. Simply a $400 minimum is just too much for a vouch especially. If I was able to take like a small fight to a state over for a weekend getaway to just try out your service, that could work.

HIRE ME FOR SEO, SOCIAL MEDIA, COPYWRITING, AND MORE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5100134.0
iAmTravel (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 07:16:17 PM

Sounds sketchy.

Me too. With that being said I wouldn't mind taking a vouch, or paying AFTER the trip has been said and done. I love traveling, and if you offer a legitimate service, I would become a good customer FAST. Simply a $400 minimum is just too much for a vouch especially. If I was able to take like a small fight to a state over for a weekend getaway to just try out your service, that could work.

OK send me a PM with a screenshot of which flight you want and I can get it setup for you. You can pay after the trip has been completed.
mtwelve
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2017, 07:25:57 PM

Sounds sketchy.

OK send me a PM with a screenshot of which flight you want and I can get it setup for you. You can pay after the trip has been completed.

I'll shoot you a PM maybe next week. I'm busy this weekend and won't be able to do anything.

HIRE ME FOR SEO, SOCIAL MEDIA, COPYWRITING, AND MORE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5100134.0
iAmTravel (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 07:52:51 PM

Sounds sketchy.

I'll shoot you a PM maybe next week. I'm busy this weekend and won't be able to do anything.

No problem
iAmTravel (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 11:51:52 PM

up
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: