Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:02:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: Komodo Trading Thread /w escrow  (Read 4568 times)
yassin54 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 09:13:11 PM

ATTENTION SELLERS,

There is an imposter that is using Yassin54's id. I just got a message from him and he wanted me to request my KMD payout to his address and will send me BTC after the distribution is done. Please do not fall for this scam. Please see below for details. The impostor has a . at the end of the username.

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

SELL 6000 Komodo for 8.4 BTC  ---> 0.0014 BTC/KMD

This user is a Jr. Member. If you are expecting a message from this member then it is genuine !!!

sell 15358 KMD for 20 BTC ---> .00130 BTC/KMD

Will use escrow from OP

edit: Willing to break this up in 1000 increments
edit 2: I am in the first batch of payouts so will be getting my KMD much earlier than people who did not request an early payout.

This user is a Legendary Member. If you are expecting a message from this member then it is genuine !!!

Hello xfunk/iHaveNoClue

Thank you for posting your Komodo ASK in my new Komodo Escrow thread :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1767619.0

I would take all the Komodo you have listed for sale.

Easiest way to complete the trade currently :

1> Log in to your Komodo account here : https://ico.komodoplatform.com/

2> Under "Your KMD Address" select "Use exisiting KMD address"

3> Enter my Komodo address : RTDKdDk2Zb1BmAXG4mrBa8QjGMj4bjjo17

4> Request the payout.

When the Komodo has been transferred to my account I will then send the BTC payment directly to your supplied BTC address.

Thanks,
Yassin

Thanks for your report!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ArabMist

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 09:15:22 PM

All sellers. It means that these people think KMD will go down.

No buyers.

Do not show your fear. Is KMD that bad?

There are no buyers because KMD has not been distributed yet. You will see a lot of buyers pop up after the distribution is done on 31st. And no, KMD is not bad. It is bleeping awesome. Iguana and Easydex will change the status quo and people just do not know it yet. People who see the big picture see the value in KMD  Wink
There is no buyers not because KMD is not distributed but because there is still a chance to buy KMD cheap because of BTCD swap.People are smart amd they want to buy at lowest possible price they can get.If someone prefer to sell below BTCD to KMD swap rate,he would get many buyers.
But sellers are samrt too.They know that eventually they will sell it at good price Wink

You are right. But the amount of BTCD available in the exchange is miniscule and it has risen considerably in value leading up to the KMD distribution. 80-90 BTC worth of BTCD purchase will put KMD price at the asking rate of the offers here. 70% of BTCD has already been swapped. Assuming 10% of BTCD lost due misplaced private keys/wallets, there is only 20 % left.

I put up a sell order not because I expect to find a buyer right now. But, I think BTCD value will go up considerably and there will not be any cheap BTCD left to buy and that is when KMD buyers will start popping up. Ofcourse, buyers are smart but they only invest if they see the value. Once they see what Iguana and Easydex are upto, they will instantly see the value in KMD.

I second that. For me,  this thread is a "that is my minimum sale price" and only represents 10% of my KMD holdings. When you look at what DASH, ETH and XMR represent (not that much at present in my opinion) and they all trade in the 0.01 range, compared to the capabilites of Komodo project, 0.0021 to me sounds undervalued when the project is in full swing.
veneg

Activity: 282
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 09:40:51 PM

I will not sell nothing until 0.01,If BTCD climbed to 0.015,KMD can repeat it again.Only patience.I think KMD will be listed on Polo soon,like happened with Unity and BTCD,patience
PiotrZielinski

Activity: 82

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 03:02:38 AM

Pretty cheap options here as i'm looking to buy some more Komodo, one of the best platforms in crypto right now. Might pick some up before the price vastly increases.
ArabMist

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 04:02:06 AM

I will not sell nothing until 0.01,If BTCD climbed to 0.015,KMD can repeat it again.Only patience.I think KMD will be listed on Polo soon,like happened with Unity and BTCD,patience

BTCD price back up to 0.0085 so you might see that 0.01 again before it's transition to KMD  Grin
veneg

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 06:35:55 AM

BTCD price back up to 0.0085 so you might see that 0.01 again before it's transition to KMD  Grin

Yeah patience,meanwhile Poloniex trollbox is warming the arriving Cheesy
taurados

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 11:25:50 AM

Selling 5000 KMD for 4 BTC ---> 0.0008 BTC/KMD

Escrow is welcome

You can buy patches of 1000 KMD
Kabul

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 11:49:30 AM

I would like to buy some komodo if someone willing to sell me 0.0001 per komodo. I will buy about 10000 komodo
The prices here are very high
Thanks in advance

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2017, 11:55:43 AM

I would like to buy some komodo if someone willing to sell me 0.0001 per komodo. I will buy about 10000 komodo
The prices here are very high
Thanks in advance

This is below ICO price. You won't find a seller, when currently even BTCD trades higher than this.

Regards

veneg

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 12:05:19 PM

I think that the prices here are very cheap...
alt213

Activity: 537
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 02:34:07 PM

SELL 4000 Komodo for 7,2 BTC  ---> 0.0018 BTC/KMD, if you interested.
Xosihc

Activity: 538
Merit: 500

Hello

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 06:32:58 AM

Just remember.. if you want to buy KMD the easiest way is still to buy BTCD off the exchange and convert it. This thread is literally not needed for buyers. The only purpose for it right now are ICO folks trying to sell KMD for an instant profit.
Xosihc

Activity: 538

Hello

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 06:38:09 AM

SELL 4000 Komodo for 7,2 BTC  ---> 0.0018 BTC/KMD, if you interested.
Why is this crap even being posted right now? You do realize you can buy 4000 Komodo on poloniex.com right now via BTCD conversion for a total cost of 0.56 BTC. You're currently asking for 13x the going rate AND someone would have to take the risk of buying the coins from a stranger. You're either delusional or trying to take advantage of someone who doesn't know better. Pretty much everybody in this thread is guilty of this.
ArabMist

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 11:04:05 AM

Why is this crap even being posted right now? You do realize you can buy 4000 Komodo on poloniex.com right now via BTCD conversion for a total cost of 0.56 BTC. You're currently asking for 13x the going rate AND someone would have to take the risk of buying the coins from a stranger. You're either delusional or trying to take advantage of someone who doesn't know better. Pretty much everybody in this thread is guilty of this.

Over 1 million Btcd swapped for KMD and climbing. How long do you think it's going to take the rest to be converted? Also the conversion rate decreased everyday for 12 months, speeding up the process. We may KMD prices overtake Btcd quicker than you think.
mladen00
Legendary

Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013

K-ing®

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 11:57:44 AM

It is too soon for this trading thread...

You all are try to get x10 profit from buyers that dont know for/about BTCD swap  Roll Eyes

For BUYERS - buy BTCD on exchanges and then swap them for KMD (on ICO Komodo site (you can open account there))
This is cheaper and secure way to get KMD

IOTA
ArabMist

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 07:17:16 PM

It is too soon for this trading thread...

You all are try to get x10 profit from buyers that dont know for/about BTCD swap  Roll Eyes

For BUYERS - buy BTCD on exchanges and then swap them for KMD (on ICO Komodo site (you can open account there))
This is cheaper and secure way to get KMD

No one is hiding this fact. People and just putting their minimum prices down when the bctd runs out (soon) so don't get your knickers in a twist.

As soon as KMD hits an exchange, these prices kick in. Message OP is you have an issue.
jl777
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2017, 08:30:48 PM

Does anybody know what the following means?

https://github.com/satoshilabs/slips/blob/master/slip-0044.md

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
msmde

Activity: 73

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 02:46:58 AM

Does anybody know what the following means?

https://github.com/satoshilabs/slips/blob/master/slip-0044.md

no idea!
DomainMagnate

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2017, 07:54:44 PM

It is his KMD and he is free to ask any price for them as he wants. Whether any one buys it at this price or not,it is buyers choice. Usually people under sell to attract buyers,whats wrong with asking for price above market rate?
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2017, 08:13:40 PM

Komodo can now be traded on https://cryptox.pl. there is good volume and nice orderbook depth.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: