Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:45:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Developer needed  (Read 566 times)
coinerstar (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Coiner Star

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 03:34:58 PM

Looking for a developer to build new coin for me.

I want to create new crypo coin, can anyone build coin, set up node on my vps and set-up web wallet on my website for me?

i can pay for it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
szachta

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 03:51:53 PM

Try create from pascal replace only your name and details.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 08:11:12 AM

creating coins and cryptos nowadays become play of kids, you can easily create a coin by paying few bits, but to make a coin sucessfull is not easy.. it need a lot of hard work, paper works, a good and proper team, lots of money than you'll be able to make a coin successful.
bf_jyfty

Activity: 183

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 08:50:38 AM

i'm ready set up node on your vps. pm me
ArdiPrabowo

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 09:07:44 AM

Try create from pascal replace only your name and details.

how can create and step by step use pascal coin
iam read in main thread pascal https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1583719.0 , nothing explain about create new altcoin use pascal technology
you can explain for me
Rkana

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

RK Coin Services - Alt Coins Dev (ETH-BTC & More)

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 11:14:20 AM

Looking for a developer to build new coin for me.

I want to create new crypo coin, can anyone build coin, set up node on my vps and set-up web wallet on my website for me?

i can pay for it.

Check this Service: http://www.cryptodesign.eu/  --- And Skype: cryptodesign

I Do COIN SERVICES (WEB JsWALLET + INSIGHT EXPLORER | ELECTRUM)
I Can Make You an ETH OR BTC ALTCOIN And OTHER COIN DEVELOPMENT - PM Me For More Info
sdfghghjk23

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 04:09:00 PM

maybe you can pm me
Dermelon

Activity: 435
Merit: 400

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 09:04:37 PM

check this out https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1761965.0
coinerstar (OP)

Coiner Star

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 08:30:33 AM

Anyone with cryptocoin developement skill wanna join my project on commissin base.

Need developers to build a coin, to set-up nodes, create web/windows/android wallets,
to develope altcoin exchange php script.

Project completion period apprx. 2-3 months. 50% project is completed.

Each dev will rewarded with 1% - 2% of total premined coins, this will be approximately
over 10 btc for each dev.

If you are genuine developer, and got altcoin developement skill, pm me, proove your
developement skills and join.

Full project details will be given after joining project.
cryptospreader_temp

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2017, 11:00:02 AM

Anyone with cryptocoin developement skill wanna join my project on commissin base.

Need developers to build a coin, to set-up nodes, create web/windows/android wallets,
to develope altcoin exchange php script.

Project completion period apprx. 2-3 months. 50% project is completed.

Each dev will rewarded with 1% - 2% of total premined coins, this will be approximately
over 10 btc for each dev.

If you are genuine developer, and got altcoin developement skill, pm me, proove your
developement skills and join.

Full project details will be given after joining project.

There are very efficient devs in the bitcoin community. Try to award btc instead of premine. You can release a whitepaper about what you intend to do with your coin and look for devs. If devs see real future in your project, they will come and join you. You can work out with different solutions.

Sorry to say this, if you're coin is just a fork of an existing one without something bringing new or enhancing the community, the premine may loose its value and become worthless.

Don't loose confidence. Goodluck.
coinerstar (OP)

Coiner Star

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 04:39:26 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2017, 02:28:44 PM by coinerstar

Opportunity For All

First we decided to open project worth 500btc, hire a developer or a team and completed project in few BTCs. Keep it limited to our selves.

But now we decided to make it open to public, give everyone opportunity to be a part of it and take benefits from it.

So we now expand project to worth about 1000 to 3000BTC. And instead of hiring devs we came with new opportunities for devs to earn good amount of

BTC for their hard work and skills and ideas.

Anyone who has knowledge of php, java, c++, altcoin coding/exchange/nodes/wallets/explorer or other crypto currency project related skills may join as developer.

To join our dev team you have to pass thru a simple process in three steps.

1. Submit your resume and wait for online interview call from us.

2. Answer cryptocoin/altcoin/exchange/trading developement related question in online interview over skype.

If you pass in interview, you will be given a small task to complete in step 3.
   If you fail in interview, you will still be rewarded 1000 to 10000 dogecoins for your efforts.

3. Complete task and submit in given time frame.

If you are selected as dev for our project, you will be notified via email.
   Incase you completed task and still not selected as dev for some sort of reasons, you will still be rewarded upto 0.05 btc. Depends on your work and efforts you put.

Note:
   Incompleted task or task submitted out of time frame will not be rewarded. Rewards will be distributed to failed candidates only after completion of project.

Due to our project policies, full project info is not revealed yet, Once whole team is selected project details will be revealed.

Each dev will be rewarded with coins worths 10 to 30 BTC.

Note:
   10 to 30 BTC reward for devs who complete all given tasks in proper way within given time frame during project.
   Dev who fails to complete given tasks during project, will not be rewarded with coins worth 10 to 30 BTC. But will be rewarded as per his/her work and efforts.
   Dev who found leaking secret project info, hacking/tricking with project or misbehaving during project will be dropped and no reward will be given.

Project will be done with full paper works, all kind of securities including security of said return for devs. We know everyone work for meaning and we will have our prime

focus on it.

This project is meant to provide online work with respective amount of money in return to skilled people, earning opportunities for users and developers and each one

becomes part of it and developement of digital currency in new style with ease of use.

Approximately project completion period is 2-3 months, but may take long to make it fool-proof.

This is not a Fundraising/Crowdfunding program, so it may take a while to start.

We have spent some BTC on this project so far and obviously will need lot more for redevelopement, so allow us some time.

Project info website info will only be revealed to public after dev team is selected.

Do not PM untill next post. Wait for updates.

More info about submission of resume will provided in next post. It may take some time, so have patient and wait for updates.

Flomess

Activity: 705

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 04:55:50 PM

Be carefull, this "project" looks shady at best. Use newly created email / skype accounts with random generated passwords and NEVER give them any personal information.
Also, wrong section.
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 10:18:33 AM

You said no PM till the next update. Than to which address should we submit our proposal ? I can't see any email address in this thread.

Be carefull, this "project" looks shady at best. Use newly created email / skype accounts with random generated passwords and NEVER give them any personal information.
Also, wrong section.

Where they posted email and Skype?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: