Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:44:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: bamous scams $1400 or at least is claiming to do so in a belligerent rant  (Read 623 times)
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2017, 04:52:29 PM

What happened:
Some fool threatening to scam.

Scammers Profile Link:
bamous

Amount Scammed:
$1400

Payment Method:
PayPal

PM/Chat Logs:
https://s29.postimg.org/pucqkrv5j/Untitled.png

Additional Notes:
bamous is not scamming me. I just got a couple of PMs, screenshots below. Not quite sure what the issue is here but apparently I left neg trust for the fool a year ago warning against a PayPal scam and there it is... a PayPal scam.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2017, 04:54:09 PM

So basically he/she is ranting and threatening to scam other users for $1400? Roll Eyes I'm not sure whether to give them a negative rating right away as no scam has occurred yet, but it looks like there is malicious intent (and it may happen).

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
0x0010

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

female ;)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2017, 04:56:22 PM

"fuck your mother I will fuck it also"

what's with Indians and mothers on here

keybase.io/0x0010
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2017, 05:06:24 PM

So basically he/she is ranting and threatening to scam other users for $1400? Roll Eyes I'm not sure whether to give them a negative rating right away as no scam has occurred yet, but it looks like there is malicious intent (and it may happen).

TBH "he/she" sounds drunk or high or unwell but "chargbaak start" would indicate that scam is starting or has started or the start is imminent, albeit in a somewhat grammar-challenged form.

"fuck your mother I will fuck it also"

what's with Indians and mothers on here

I think it's a common 8th-grade-level insult not specific to any nation.
bamous

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 05:24:48 PM

yes suckmoon you left me negative feedback for no reason mounth ago  i asked you to remove it you dont want i have been buying the last 4 mounth btc here worht of 1400$ and now i have start chargback with my credit card so basiclly im doing what you said about me you call me scammer im doing this so fuck off suckmoon and next time be smart to not leave negative feeback without reason because this will end like this conveting good people to scammer fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk offf and i will leave this account now chagbackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
0x0010

female ;)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2017, 05:33:15 PM

I think it'd be best to use a portion of that $1,400 to get some grammar lessons, buddy.

keybase.io/0x0010
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2017, 05:35:33 PM

yes suckmoon you left me negative feedback for no reason mounth ago  i asked you to remove it you dont want i have been buying the last 4 mounth btc here worht of 1400$ and now i have start chargback with my credit card so basiclly im doing what you said about me you call me scammer im doing this so fuck off suckmoon and next time be smart to not leave negative feeback without reason because this will end like this conveting good people to scammer fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk offf and i will leave this account now chagbackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Archived for future reference: https://archive.fo/oAild#selection-3183.173-3183.297

Okay you have basically admitted publicly that you've started/attempted to scam people.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
bamous

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 05:40:24 PM

I think it'd be best to use a portion of that $1,400 to get some grammar lessons, buddy.
i speak french spanish portugais and russian fucker i dont care about people like you who speak only english and they think they are smart fuck off robert
bamous

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 05:41:52 PM

Archived for future reference: https://archive.fo/oAild#selection-3183.173-3183.297

Okay you have basically admitted publicly that you've started/attempted to scam people.
yes suckmoon call me scammer without reason a year ago i asked him politlly to remove his feedback he dont want so yes i called my bank and i will chagback near 1400$ bought here with my paypal so yes i will scam because suckmoon call me scammer
0x0010

female ;)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2017, 05:43:42 PM

i speak french spanish portugais and russian fucker i dont care about people like you who speak only english and they think they are smart fuck off robert

Can't even spell one of those languages, nice.

Only English? I speak English, Arabic, Italian, but you wouldn't know that, would you.

"so yes i will scam because suckmoon call me scammer"

No, you will scam because it's a part of you. Anything you say is just an excuse to pit your guilt against something other than yourself.

keybase.io/0x0010
bamous

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 05:44:16 PM

fcuk offffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff all paypal is good i just win the first chargback 102$ hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
bamous

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 05:46:37 PM

Can't even spell one of those languages, nice.

Only English? I speak English, Arabic, Italian, but you wouldn't know that, would you.

"so yes i will scam because suckmoon call me scammer"

No, you will scam because it's a part of you. Anything you say is just an excuse to pit your guilt against something other than yourself.
انتا زبالة مس زب you understand that you are a fucker suck my dick if you dont speak arabic
the funny part of you is that you are a fucking scammer robert and all people here know that change your account because this one dead and other thing create a new wallet if you dont want to be catched because only stupid people come with new account here but with old wallet and here is a lot of samaritan that will catch you fucker also robert you said before you can hack try to hack me and dox me if you can hhhhhhhhhhhhh
0x0010

female ;)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2017, 05:47:54 PM

fcuk offffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff all paypal is good i just win the first chargback 102$ hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Amazing. Chump change, but I think that's like 7,000 in your country so have fun

keybase.io/0x0010
bamous

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 05:50:08 PM

Amazing. Chump change, but I think that's like 7,000 in your country so have fun
what a a bad hacker you are robert hhhh u think im indian hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you have a good radar maybe you need to buy a new one because its not working good
0x0010

female ;)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2017, 05:51:47 PM

what a a bad hacker you are robert hhhh u think im indian hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you have a good radar maybe you need to buy a new one because its not working good

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Did your hand get stuck to the h button? Must happen a lot, your sweat glands must be on overload.

"Oh my godddddddd 6000 Russia pebbles !!!!hhhhhhhhhh"

keybase.io/0x0010
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2017, 09:06:08 PM

Well, at least you seem to be honest about your intentions.

And yes, there was a very good reason why I left you negative feedback, as you so eloquently stated above. An unstable lowlife like you should not be trusted with anything, let alone a reversible payment method. I doubt you got $1400 out of this but if anyone actually sent you any BTC then congrats - you found someone dumber than yourself and that's quite an accomplishment.
4x4et

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 02:09:05 AM

This is fun (to read).

Anyway, that is why you shouldn't make deals with PP here - too much risk.

Oh God, now we can learn how is "suck my dick" written in arabic  Grin every day I learn something new

CHEAP GOOGLE VOICE ACCOUNTS, TORRENT INVITES, E-BOOKS, AND MANY MORE - PM ME
Lone Shark

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 08:44:36 AM

This is fun (to read).

Anyway, that is why you shouldn't make deals with PP here - too much risk.

Oh God, now we can learn how is "suck my dick" written in arabic  Grin every day I learn something new

I usually don't read these kinds of thread. But today, it was an exception and I actually enjoyed reading it too. LOL.

Well, paypal is a shitty financial tool that only works for the senders and not the receivers really. Chargebacks are way too sender centered that even if the receiver showed proof most of the time the latter loses the case. Anyway, I don't see why this guy just turned a scammer just because he was negged by someone else who he didn't dealt with. Speaks truly what his intentions really are.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: