Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:30:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Give Advice To Me And I Will Pay 1$  (Read 629 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
XXXXXXXXXXXXX (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2017, 06:42:58 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2017, 07:03:07 PM by XXXXXXXXXXXXX

I pay 1$ in bitcoin for every good advice that i can implement to product.
I do this because i think that most important thing to get more sales is to know what do the consumers think?
How i can improve the product?
How i can improve description?
How i can make more people want my product?

My goal:
Right now i sell 2-3 a day, i want to to sell at least 5-10 a day, how i can achieve this goal?

Link to my product, "DeepWeb 10Gb+ Guide package":

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1765128.0

Include your bitcoin address in post.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Baby Rage

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Qtum • Value Transfer Protocol DAPP Platform

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 09:27:47 PM

Okay firstly vouch copies are good but giving out more than 3 or so doesn't get you anywhere.
secondly Your account needs positive trust, as well as a rank like full member or above.
I myself dont make trades with anyone below full member unless they are willing to send first.

Your title is good but perhaps give an info graphic to explain or advertise your product. TBH it took me a few minutes to figure out what you were selling.

hope that helps Smiley

1L9qwfSfjRXB6vrFiiCtCGMXu5YuKAzTez

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█ Qtum █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
●▬●▬●▬● First UTXO Based PoS Smart Contract and DAPP Platform ●▬●▬●▬●
▃▃▃▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▃▃▃
XXXXXXXXXXXXX (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2017, 09:57:59 PM

Okay firstly vouch copies are good but giving out more than 3 or so doesn't get you anywhere.
secondly Your account needs positive trust, as well as a rank like full member or above.
I myself dont make trades with anyone below full member unless they are willing to send first.

Your title is good but perhaps give an info graphic to explain or advertise your product. TBH it took me a few minutes to figure out what you were selling.

hope that helps Smiley

Thanks, 1$ send.
Who can sell ranked accounts?
You think it's better to give only 1 instead 3?
I think i can ask for people who already have bought the package to add trust to the profile.
I already have a vouch from legendary member, maybe ranked account would help to get more sales.
Buyers can receive package instantly, it's ready to download after payment, does it really so hard to trust even if everything is automated?

Infographic is great idea, but new users restricted to add images, maybe somehow i stil can add the image?

Anyone else can give an advice?
Baby Rage

Activity: 182

Qtum • Value Transfer Protocol DAPP Platform

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 10:04:19 PM

hope that helps Smiley

Thanks, 1$ send.
Who can sell ranked accounts?
You think it's better to give only 1 instead 3?
I think i can ask for people who already have bought the package to add trust to the profile.
I already have a vouch from legendary member, maybe ranked account would help to get more sales.
Buyers can receive package instantly, it's ready to download after payment, does it really so hard to trust even if everything is automated?

Infographic is great idea, but new users restricted to add images, maybe somehow i stil can add the image?

Anyone else can give an advice?
you can post the link to the image and then someone else can make a thread for you. i dont mind. pm if you need help

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█ Qtum █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
●▬●▬●▬● First UTXO Based PoS Smart Contract and DAPP Platform ●▬●▬●▬●
▃▃▃▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▃▃▃
sir.humus

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 10:15:54 PM

Maybe you can start a signature campaign to advertise your product. So more users will hear about you.
You should choose a campaign manager with high rank and trust, that way people will trust you more and will be willing to buy from you.
Additionally, some examples about the topics of the guides will make it easier to understand what you are selling.
Good luck with your business!

16ahoC27zT2M71Dc2FT4rBTfufzNDnTSZt
XXXXXXXXXXXXX (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2017, 10:22:46 AM
Last edit: January 29, 2017, 10:50:31 AM by XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Maybe you can start a signature campaign to advertise your product. So more users will hear about you.
You should choose a campaign manager with high rank and trust, that way people will trust you more and will be willing to buy from you.
Additionally, some examples about the topics of the guides will make it easier to understand what you are selling.
Good luck with your business!

16ahoC27zT2M71Dc2FT4rBTfufzNDnTSZt
Payment Send.
I would like to buy ranked accounts myself, but still can't find reputable vendor.

Also i would pay 5$ if someone would copy paste my listing to Hackforums.net and Thebot.net and redirect the traffic to original DeepWeb 10GB+ guide package listing on Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1765128.0

P.S Also one successful marketer suggested to remove all these freebies because it makes my listing look cheap and suggested to talk more about value than give free stuff, i guess he's right.
One of the most valuable guides in my package is Top 1 right now on DeepWeb  AlphaBayMarket for 75$ - The Essential Virtual Handbook (EVCH) - How to have success on-line, you will find it in my 10GB+ DeepWeb guide package that costs only 7.99$
aditya6997

Activity: 198

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 11:03:54 AM

Advertisement using Anonymous ads and mellow ads will be a nice idea!

13nkN1U9BwNoMtAcrVkXyG46qmqZbB7ytW
XXXXXXXXXXXXX (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2017, 12:08:05 PM

This one will not get paid, you know why.
aditya6997

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 06:26:24 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2017, 07:02:13 PM by aditya6997

This one will not get paid, you know why.
OK fine
aditya6997

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 06:57:44 PM

Go to Xbtfreelancer.com and make a project to hire someone who is willing to promote your guide and in return you have to pay the amount they ask for their service.
The bidders willing to do your work will bid on your project.

And always choose the ones with many past experiences regarding promotion and advertisement. And take details that how many people will be reached or seeing to your "buy deep Web guide" page.

Another advise just ask someone who has large no. of subscribers say in blogging, YouTube channel, or website to share your "buy deep web guide" post.

Or Place an ad on sitesmatrix.com they have free banner exchange service. They advertise your banner in other sites in return you got to paste their banner script to your site blogsite or website etc. This option is doesn't cost anything hopefully.

Do something that will organically attact people to your guides. There should be some curiosity about it among people at least.

This much only I could advise you.

Regards

BuyWithBitcoin.info

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2017, 08:10:20 PM

Payment was send to your address.
You and everyone who is reading this post  also can try to earn 10$ at this topic:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1769078.0
aditya6997

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 05:31:37 AM

Payment was send to your address.
You and everyone who is reading this post  also can try to earn 10$ at this topic:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1769078.0
How can I earn from that?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: