Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:43:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Entire streaming setup [SERIOUS INQUIRY ONLY]  (Read 298 times)
WeatherChaser (OP)

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 08:45:01 PM

ATTN: This is for ONLY serious buyers... I will not accept low balling and i will only sell 5-methods of this. A contract MUST be signed which acts as a non-disclosure form and valid ID must be presented along with any documentation to make sure no leaks exist.

I have developed an entire streaming system that acts just like Netflix and Hulu, which allows ONLY subscribers to access. This also works for live-streaming events such as sporting events, concerts and more.

What is needed:
A domain name to host the public front end
A web server to provide adequate hosting needs (I suggest A2 Hosting Turbo)
A dedicated server for the streams (I prefer OVH, NOT SYS/Kimsufi)
A SSL is suggested

Overview: I was able to design an entire linux-based system that allows you to sell subscription-based live streams and/or VOD (Video on-demand) with amazing uptime, stream quality, site content, and overall, ease. Our custom configuration allows you to sell either live-streams or VOD accounts using our automated process. From the time the customer enters your website, to order a package, and to start watching videos, til when the subscription expires, it is ALL automated. Easily pay over PayPal, Checks, Bitcoin, and more payment gateways.

Security: Our platform is robust with security, using WordPress to encrypt administrative access, to the backend of the streaming server, you will not have to worry of possible leechers. Using the OVH network, you can have upto a 10 Gbit port to their network, along with massive DDoS firewall to protect your streaming network.

Ease: Your website can be responsive and setup to stream on ANY device possible, Android and iOS it automatically integrated!

Legality: I am selling the method of how to create this network of systems, however, you may NOT share with anyone else, you may not LEAK the document, and you may NOT resell the method. The contract of the NDA will be signed by myself and you to ensure the safety of the method, and all documents will be verified.

I am selling this method for $1,000 USD. I will accept Bitcoin, PayPal, or check (once it clears). Any ID needed from myself will be provided with no issue.

Please contact me on-here if you are interested, again, this is for SERIOUS inquirers only. A similar system sells for $7,000 and isn't as simple as my method.

Social Media Expert For Hire
President and CEO of a large news media network
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: