Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:10:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling this account - Has no reputation and I am honest.  (Read 377 times)
TurbacoLiam (OP)

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 10:14:08 AM

Hello I am not among those who sell accounts privately. I am selling this account and some trusted people can put neutral feedback, np but negative doent belong since I am not selling a trusted account.

Reason for selling : Got fet up with the online life and now want to focus on studies.

Thanks, PM me for more details and bargains.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 10:20:35 AM

Hello I am not among those who sell accounts privately. I am selling this account and some trusted people can put neutral feedback, np but negative doent belong since I am not selling a trusted account.

Reason for selling : Got fet up with the online life and now want to focus on studies.

You are saying has no reputation but I just check you already have 3 negative feedback's even these are belong to your service but now your account has no worth no one going to buy this better just lock this thread and leave this account as it its may be works for you in future selling is not recommended right now
TurbacoLiam (OP)

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 10:22:22 AM

You are saying has no reputation but I just check you already have 3 negative feedback's even these are belong to your service but now your account has no worth no one going to buy this better just lock this thread and leave this account as it its may be works for you in future selling is not recommended right now

yes god idea .. better to just close and stop using it.Thanks friend and bye bitcointalk !
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: