Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:22:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [E-Book]Avoid Getting Hacked Online  (Read 208 times)
MehdiBmm (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 05:31:33 PM

Hey folk,

I've been sitting with a friend lately and he told me how he just infected all his classmates smart-phones with his own virus.

He told me that he's able to control their smart-phones and even have nudes from girls he infected. He also does Phishing and earns great money doing that.

Being someone who knows a lot about security, I decided to write a no B.S e-book with practical steps and precautions to take in order to reduce the chances of being hacked.

The e-book has 7 pages and it's not fluffy. I am actually re-reading it and enjoying how simple it is. You don't have to be tech-savvy or technical to know the stuff I am telling.

I am selling it at 69$. Please don't buy it if you think it's expensive. People are losing XXXX$ on stolen accounts. Just few days ago my friend told me how he stole more than 1000$ from someone else's Paypal.

If you think that your current online belongings are worth less than 69$ then...you DESERVE to be hacked Wink

More seriously, I think that this is a good investment. Wolves are everywhere online and you're never too secure.

If you want to buy, just send me a PM. Pay with BTC, Neteller, Skrill.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: