Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:21:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: buy BTC  (Read 1059 times)
Tomas_Holl (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 09:16:27 AM
Last edit: February 01, 2017, 06:19:38 AM by Tomas_Holl

Hello
sell BTC from 0.1 BTC up to 100 BTC
my contacts
skype maze_zndr

jabber maze@0nl1ne.cc

You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 11:29:13 AM

What does it means just writing buy BTC? Can you be more elaborate and mention all the details as against what you are buying is it against INR bank transfer , Cash, Alt coin ? What is the rate you looking at is it Preev Price or Preev + 2% etc?
lordquanta

Activity: 770
Merit: 268

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 02:49:31 PM

It is better to mention what are the rates? what kind of payments acceptable? If in cash then area of country-city etc. Be more elaborative. otherwise people will ignore your offer as spam.

Are you trading on bitcoin exchanges ? there are some good exchanges like coinsecure, unocoin, bitxoxo etc?
Tomas_Holl (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 03:00:50 PM

What does it means just writing buy BTC? Can you be more elaborate and mention all the details as against what you are buying is it against INR bank transfer , Cash, Alt coin ? What is the rate you looking at is it Preev Price or Preev + 2% etc?
It is better to mention what are the rates? what kind of payments acceptable? If in cash then area of country-city etc. Be more elaborative. otherwise people will ignore your offer as spam.

Are you trading on bitcoin exchanges ? there are some good exchanges like coinsecure, unocoin, bitxoxo etc?
buying BTC for INR(Bank of Baroda) rate of 1 BTC = 69900 INR(Bank of Baroda)
write to me in skype Wink
Marma Kalari

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 08:12:22 PM

If you are planning to buy bitcoin just purchase it using an exchange.Here no will be willing to trade with a newbie account.

▄ ▄▀▀▄  ▄
             ███████
   █████   ▄█▀▀█████▀▀█▄
 ███████████▄██████▄██
██████████████ ▄
██▄█████▄██▀█▀▀█▀██▄█
█▄██▀▄▄███▄█▀▀█▄▀█▀▄█▀▀█▄
 █████▄▀▀▄▀███████▀▄▀
   ▀██████▀▄▀▀▄███▄▀▀▄▀█
       ███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██
        ▀▀▄████████████▄▀
           ▀▀▄███████▄▀
              ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
KittieFIGHT

Discord | Reddit | Linkedin
██████████████████████
█████████████▀▀▀██████
███ ▀███████     ▀▄███
███   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
████▄             ████
█████             ████
██████▄          █████
██████▀        ███████
██▀▀        ▄▄████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀██████
██████████▀     ██████
██████████   █████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀███████
████████       ███████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀███
██████████▀▀▀      ███
████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
█▄         ▄█▀    ████
████▄▄   ▄█▀      ████
███████▄█▀       █████
█████████  ▄     █████
█████████ ███▄  ██████
██████████████████████
bitcoinisbest

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 06:09:43 AM

If you are planning to buy bitcoin just purchase it using an exchange.Here no will be willing to trade with a newbie account.

He is not looking to buy btc but rather sell btc. If you would like to buy btc form him then let him know . You can transfer the payment via bank transfer. Further details if required contact him.
Tomas_Holl (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 06:18:20 AM

I buy bitcoins online
willing to transfer money first
please contact Skype
bitcoinisbest

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 12:59:29 PM

I buy bitcoins online
please contact Skype

Your description is so confusing saying buy btc 0.1 to 100. It means that you are selling and looking for buyers and infact you are buying and looking for seller. Can you change the subject line to WTB( Means Want to Buy btc). This will be easy for all to understand as well.
Tomas_Holl (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 02:32:14 PM

I buy bitcoins online
please contact Skype

Your description is so confusing saying buy btc 0.1 to 100. It means that you are selling and looking for buyers and infact you are buying and looking for seller. Can you change the subject line to WTB( Means Want to Buy btc). This will be easy for all to understand as well.
how am I supposed to write?!
sell your bitcoins from 0.1 to 100 BTC(69900INR=1BTC)?
Blackshadow007

Activity: 787
Merit: 276

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2017, 03:39:08 PM

I buy bitcoins online
please contact Skype

how am I supposed to write?!
sell your bitcoins from 0.1 to 100 BTC(69900INR=1BTC)?

If you have INR and you want BTC then yes , but if you have BTC and want INR then " Selling BTC for Indian Bank transfer " can be good Smiley

@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 05:02:18 PM

Hello
buy BTC from 0.1 BTC up to 100 BTC
my contacts
skype maze_zndr

jabber maze@0nl1ne.cc

What exchange rate you are looking for and why are you not trying native exchange(zebpay,unocoin,coinsecure,etc)
Tomas_Holl (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 06:28:41 AM

Hello
my contacts
skype maze_zndr

jabber maze@0nl1ne.cc

What exchange rate you are looking for and why are you not trying native exchange(zebpay,unocoin,coinsecure,etc)
1BTC=70000INR
bitcoinisbest

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 05:35:34 AM

Hello
my contacts
skype maze_zndr

jabber maze@0nl1ne.cc

1BTC=70000INR

Its being couple of days you have posted on the thread. Could you let us know if any of the btc you have sold yet on this forum or not yet? Also how do you determine the rate. Is it based on some exchange rate or preev price?
nizamcc
Legendary

Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 01:48:15 PM

Hello
my contacts
skype maze_zndr

jabber maze@0nl1ne.cc

1BTC=70000INR

Something seems fishy to me here.
Are you going to use your own real account or some third party's account? Will you be willing to provide some of your original documents as well as proofs if I ask you for the same? I am interested if you are giving such prices ATM.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: