Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:35:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Giving loan of 0.01btc for collateral :D  (Read 955 times)
DigiSoul (OP)

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 09:41:24 AM

I am giving you a loan of 0.01BTC for some collateral(altcoins with a little higher market price than loan amount due its volatile nature). I need 50% of loan amount as interest and also the principal amount for a period of one month.

Example:
0.01BTC loan for one month.Took altcoin as collateral. After a month received 0.015BTC and returned the altcoins as it is.
Interest will be levied(at the same rate) if the debtor needs one more month to repay the amount

No accounts as collateral accepted.
Altcoin would be ceased if the debtor failed to repay.

No PM. All the conversation should be done here only.

Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ged00u

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 10:23:01 AM

Please be more specific about the altcoin which you have. Is it a stable one or just some junk coin which is using for pump and dump?
If you can answer these question, i will consider and my fill this loans for you
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 10:48:39 AM

Please be more specific about the altcoin which you have. Is it a stable one or just some junk coin which is using for pump and dump?
If you can answer these question, i will consider and my fill this loans for you
Dude, read carefully with his statement. He said if he is a lender, and offering to give 0.01 btc as a loan for people who can pay him back with 50% interest (0.015 btc). He just accept alt coins as collateral, nothing else.
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 12:25:03 PM

Dude, read carefully with his statement. He said if he is a lender, and offering to give 0.01 btc as a loan for people who can pay him back with 50% interest (0.015 btc). He just accept alt coins as collateral, nothing else.

Yes, he is trying to be a lender and with this thread, i really dought if he can be one...lol...0.01BTC...50% interest... a low rank member...holding my coins also...
LMAO!!!

DigiSoul (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 02:46:15 PM

Etherium or monero
DigiSoul (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 02:51:11 PM

And i am lending my btc. That's only money i have. And thats the way i thought to increase my btc
DigiSoul (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 02:58:46 PM

Yes, he is trying to be a lender and with this thread, i really dought if he can be one...lol...0.01BTC...50% interest... a low rank member...holding my coins also...
LMAO!!!
well starlightbreaker if this thread makes u laugh then i dont give a damn to it. If its really so funny then suggest me some other way to increase my btc ..now can you answer this?
jonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1019

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 03:24:25 PM

LMAO!!!
well starlightbreaker if this thread makes u laugh then i dont give a damn to it. If its really so funny then suggest me some other way to increase my btc ..now can you answer this?

Starlightbreaker pointed out that nobody would trust a low rank account with altcoins that are worth 150% of the loan amount. What you could do to improve your offer is to accept a trusted escrow to hold the coins until the loan is paid.
DigiSoul (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 04:50:57 PM

LMAO!!!

Starlightbreaker pointed out that nobody would trust a low rank account with altcoins that are worth 150% of the loan amount. What you could do to improve your offer is to accept a trusted escrow to hold the coins until the loan is paid.
okay.. thanks for this. I'll keep in mind the next time i be doing this.
Thank you
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 01:26:39 PM

LMAO!!!

Thank God that still exist ppl that understand my way of talking and have some logic in their mind. Cool

Ofc i can answer. For start read some threads in this forum and do some job that pays in BTC
dont be so lazy... Wink Cool

Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 04:01:36 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2017, 04:57:30 PM by Roboabhishek

I need a total of 0.0279 BTC in total for some Giftcards and want to buy them before the sale is over in league of legends.
But your interest is 50% which I cannot afford honestly plus I don't have any collateral except this account which I deny to give since I am in a Campaign.
If you want I can give u 0.011 BTC within 32 days.
So if you are interested then reply to this message.
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 04:15:39 PM

I think 50% in 30 days is too high. Although it's possible that you might renegotiate depending on the terms. And another thing is you only have 0.01 btc and you are asking what is the best way to make it grow. Well my advice is you start trading. Practice it little by little. Who knows after 1 month your 0.01 btc might double.
Huge Black Woman

Activity: 322
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 05:34:23 PM

LMAO!!!
Git a real job an' buy em.  They way too many lenders on this here forum,  an' they don't charge anywhere near 50% interest.  Plus in case you ain't noticed, loans don't git filled cause nobody eva puts up altcoins as collateral.   It jist don't happen.
DigiSoul (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 03:59:06 AM
Last edit: February 01, 2017, 04:34:06 AM by DigiSoul

LMAO!!!

Thank God that still exist ppl that understand my way of talking and have some logic in their mind. Cool

Ofc i can answer. For start read some threads in this forum and do some job that pays in BTC
dont be so lazy... Wink Cool
thanks n sorry for i misunderstood you.
DigiSoul (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 04:33:31 AM

I need a total of 0.0279 BTC in total for some Giftcards and want to buy them before the sale is over in league of legends.
But your interest is 50% which I cannot afford honestly plus I don't have any collateral except this account which I deny to give since I am in a Campaign.
If you want I can give u 0.011 BTC within 32 days.
So if you are interested then reply to this message.

no bro thats too less. I'll then sort out some other way.Actually, i want that for participating in a Raffle. But thats over now. So, its of no use.

Thanks to all.
suppawi

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 07:02:29 AM

ok lend me $1
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: