Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:11:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Debit cards for sale ( EURO)  (Read 2556 times)
btc junkie

Activity: 265
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 07:46:58 PM

Looks like a scam.
Post proof.

yeah right, if want to scam will try with much higher money also later I will upload some pictures from some cards with my username.

What happens when we deposit money onto the card and the original owner claims it? Who are the original owners? Do you know them? What guarantee do we have that they wont use the card after we fund it?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTC-Chaser

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 04:20:35 AM
Last edit: January 28, 2017, 04:31:37 AM by BTC-Chaser

Looks like a scam.
Post proof.

yeah right, if want to scam will try with much higher money also later I will upload some pictures from some cards with my username.

What happens when we deposit money onto the card and the original owner claims it? Who are the original owners? Do you know them? What guarantee do we have that they wont use the card after we fund it?

I can provide at least a partial answer:
1. For at least some of those things, you'd be able to see online if a secondary card would have been issued - and at least some of those that were offered won't let secondary cards be issued without disabling any previously issued cards, so either your card would already be dead or the other guy's card would be dead.
2. Seller mentions in this thread that he bought these from people who worked in the EU and used them to receive wages, but no longer had use for them when they left or whatever... whether that's true or not, I don't know, but that was what the seller mentioned.
3. If you deposit money on it, then that inadvertantly implies that you are the one with the live card, see part 1 of my comment, so at least in some of the cases any previous owner would not be able to just get to the money you deposited.
In the case of Skrill, at least, there is a bit of a snag I think... with Skrill they might be able to try and take the accounts back, but most likely that'd result in Skrill freezing the account for investigation, so neither you nor the previous card owner would be able to get to the money.
If the previous owner is in another country than where they opened the Skrill from, and you are on an IP close enough to match the right country, then there's a bit more chance that Skrill considers you to be the legit owner, though there'd also have to be the security questions and stuff - and you'd probably need to have access to the original email to change password/security questions.

I don't know about the actual bank cards, I never messed with those myself... maybe something I should try out, just for educational purposes... hm... then again, I don't like the thought of possibly messing it up and becoming inmate 74758's new prison bride :p
Gah, no guts no glory, I'll just do some careful research before deciding...

Edit, because I forgot something:
To the one asking about how the cards could be used if the names do not match; seller already answered, but I'll add that it can be a hit-or-miss situation.
Some banks do check, some don't, and some do randomly/sporadically but not all the time.
I know at least one time, where I worked for a temp agency which messed up... they sent my wages, with my name, to the wrong bank account; the owner of that bank account never replied to anything, my own bank couldn't just get it, the temp agency's bank tried to retrieve the money but couldn't because the other guy already cleaned his account out and never replied to anything... pretty much I was left holding the bag on that situaton, and it was a paper bag, with a flaming turd in it.
But I've also heard of other banks that do things differently, that will check everything in detail all the time, and some that do sporadic checks.
The bank I'm with now is one of those that don't always check, but still do check plenty of times to make it risky enough for anyone trying to mess with such things.
btc junkie

Activity: 265

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 05:17:15 AM

3. If you deposit money on it, then that inadvertantly implies that you are the one with the live card, see part 1 of my comment, so at least in some of the cases any previous owner would not be able to just get to the money you deposited.

You might have the live card but the owner does not need the card to use it online; he just needs the numbers on the card, which could have been prerecorded before selling the card to you.
buybtc1 (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 09:49:01 AM

- ATM card and full online banking from The Netherlands Rabobank  1                    15 EURO
- Germany  Sparkasse 1 and Volksbank 1                                                             15 EURO

Skrill verified account and ATM Debit Card    (2)                                                   12 EURO

Prices includes shipping. (within Europe)
BTC-Chaser

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 12:12:16 PM

You might have the live card but the owner does not need the card to use it online; he just needs the numbers on the card, which could have been prerecorded before selling the card to you.

Again, look at part 1; I know you have, but just for reference:
1. For at least some of those things, you'd be able to see online if a secondary card would have been issued - and at least some of those that were offered won't let secondary cards be issued without disabling any previously issued cards, so either your card would already be dead or the other guy's card would be dead.
The bold, italic part, that implies you having access to the online thing.
And that's where you can also fix/tinker with/combobulate/dissemminate/alter/go Freddy Krueger on stuff like passwords and whatnot.
Granted, it won't be that easy or even possible for all those online banking things/Skrills/whatnots, but there'd still be a wealth of info in there.
Previous owner logged in just two days ago?
You'd be seeing that, and know that chances are he's waiting to bamboozle you internet-style.
Previous owner's last log-in was weeks or months ago?
Less chance of him pulling a fast one on you.
If you're willing to take the word of any bank clerk that your money is 100% safe in that bank, then you can do the same for any other person selling stuff or services... because the only way to have 100% guarantee in money matters, is to close your eyes and imagine getting that big lottery prize - unfortunately, while getting it that way is a 100% guarantee, it's kind of hard to spend those lottery winnings anywhere in the real world...
Even the baker can give "only" 99.999999% guarantee that his bread will not kill you, and he'd still be taking a gamble of a few percent on that, an educated guess-type gamble based on his previous experiences, at best.
At worst, he's that mass murderer who hasn't been caught yet, and that's no almond in that almond-flavored pecan pie he just made you taste a slice from... yeah, I joke about that in an over-exhaggerated way, but unless you and the baker and the bank clerk came from that same womb, went to the same school, and celebrated all your birthdays together, chances are you don't know them well enough to trust that their 100% guarantees are really 100% honest.

And now that I've made you put on a tinfoil hat whenever you go for groceries, I'll repeat the point; if you can see online that no second card was issued or any other funky stuff went on, then chances are that you tinker with the password as well... though in my earlier statement about that I forgot to add that you'd probably need the email address for that, too... or convince them that you as uh... the uh... legit owner no longer have access to that email address.
Not very common, but not entirely uncommon either, people do lose email addresses and even switch providers without thinking that they might need that stuff for the bank.

Edit for buybtc1 - I tried replying to that pm, but it said I was trying to soon.
I'll go do some groceries (takes me between 30 minutes and an hour) and then I'll send my reply.
buybtc1 (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 07:31:17 PM

- German ATM card from Sparkasse 1 and Volksbank 1                                         15 EURO

Skrill verified account and ATM Debit Card    1                                                     12 EURO

buybtc1 (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 08:38:43 PM

Still available.

iphone 4 16gb iOS 7.1.2    white  complete with the original box and charger        50 Euro

http://imgur.com/a/WusRb
buybtc1 (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 12:18:24 AM

German ATM card from Sparkasse 1 and Volksbank 1                    15 EURO

Skrill verified account and ATM Debit Card    1                              12 EURO

iphone 4 16gb iOS 7.1.2  white  complete with the original box and charger        50 Euro

buybtc1 (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 06:33:57 AM

German ATM card from Sparkasse 1 and Volksbank 1                    15 EURO

Skrill verified account and ATM Debit Card    1                              12 EURO

ALL CARDS RESERVED!!!!! NOT AVAILABLE FOR NOW.

IF YOU GO FIRST I WILL GIVE EXTRA 10 EURO DISCOUNT!!!

iphone 4 16gb iOS 7.1.2  white  complete with the original box and charger        50 Euro  40 Euro

Willeampere

Activity: 462

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2017, 10:31:52 AM

How can we know that the card is not in bad condition, no picture, and many wallets are already sending cards for a certain fee.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
buybtc1 (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 10:36:22 AM

How can we know that the card is not in bad condition, no picture, and many wallets are already sending cards for a certain fee.

This are cards with iban and internet banking and they are in good condition. All of them. I already had posted pictures.
buybtc1 (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 11:57:19 AM

No cards anymore only the iphone.

IF YOU GO FIRST I WILL GIVE EXTRA 10 EURO DISCOUNT!!!

iphone 4 16gb iOS 7.1.2  white  complete with the original box and charger        50 Euro  40 Euro

buybtc1 (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 01:12:55 AM

iphone 4 16gb iOS 7.1.2  white  complete with the original box and charger        50 Euro  40 Euro

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: