Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 04:33:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CurrencyGuru - Exchange Comparison Website  (Read 351 times)
aidanbutterfly (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 06:19:54 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2017, 07:29:19 PM by aidanbutterfly

Hello, Bitcoiners!

We would like to introduce you to this new website: currencyguru.info

CurrencyGuru is the place where compare cryptocurrency exchange or keep up to date on algo trading, blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies.
Whether you are interested in the cryptocurrencies pricing or you need an exchange markets comparison or stay updated about this world, here is something that you need.

CurrencyGuru include:

An Exchange comparison, We try a little at a time to include all exchanges and describe all aspects
A Currency census(1409 coins for now!) with informations like trendline, prices where find it and so on...
An universal converter
A little blog where sometimes are published articles
ikydesu

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2017, 06:51:45 PM

Great site and great list too, but of course it's need to add more. Are you used an API for every exchange lost from exchange itself? So it's can be adjusted?
I have input suggestion, try to adding local exchange which a country there are exist in this forum, for example Indonesia exchange, so the convert tools also can adjusted to the current price of the fiat, you can use their api: https://vip.bitcoin.co.id/trade_api

Well keep it work it's useful.
eckmar
Legendary

Activity: 1878
Merit: 1038

Telegram: https://t.me/eckmar

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 10:00:24 PM

I like your idea of website but I don't like the implementation. Website design is good but user selection (that dropdown that pops up) is just awful. Before you advertise your site I think you should work on it a bit more and maybe share it with some friends first so you can get some feedback. I'm telling you this because of first impression that your website will make.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 11:08:43 PM

Hello, Bitcoiners!

We would like to introduce you to this new website: currencyguru.info

CurrencyGuru is the place where compare cryptocurrency exchange or keep up to date on algo trading, blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies.
Whether you are interested in the cryptocurrencies pricing or you need an exchange markets comparison or stay updated about this world, here is something that you need.

CurrencyGuru include:

An Exchange comparison, We try a little at a time to include all exchanges and describe all aspects
A Currency census(1409 coins for now!) with informations like trendline, prices where find it and so on...
An universal converter
A little blog where sometimes are published articles

I like the concept and all! A couple things to request, though:

1) Ability to set up accounts and track a "portfolio" of sorts of coins
2) Ability to request new coin additions to the site (and exchange pairings, so if a coin gets added to a new exchange, someone can toss in a request)

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
eeh

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 02:58:59 AM
Last edit: February 08, 2017, 09:00:21 PM by eeh

Thanks for the site.
now i will start to invest into algos.
aidanbutterfly (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 11:36:32 AM

Thank you very much for the advice!
I will can to improve that parts.
I hope will become a useful resource if you still have more advice are well accepted.
if you want or need something I could implement some features Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: