Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:51:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💢 New bitcoin game: ⧸ thegar.org ⧸ - eat, grow, split, multiply bitcoins 💢  (Read 3577 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Oilacris

Activity: 3052
Merit: 616

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 07:30:24 AM

Hey OP seems like this site does have some scam accusation on this game.Better to fix first off the bugs because I do notice that there are many complaints regarding on the game and the accusation that being stated in on this gambling board too.Which you could able to answer those claims because if you don't do that then this site would be useless at all because people would not play because of non provably fair system.
UR (OP)

Activity: 125
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 07:54:05 AM
Last edit: February 03, 2017, 08:34:29 AM by UR

Got few questions about the game  Roll Eyes

I noticed that it is similar to Agar.io, but is it mean the players with a high deposit will win the game?
while 'small' can't beat 'big' in Agar.io.

Or each round all players will start with the same amount?
but no more player will join once there are some 'big' monsters in the game

Millions of players play arario. Them all are idiots, unable to compare big and small.  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Please, read "How to play".

1. Game never ends, so there is no any rounds.
2. There is Viruses, which split players to small parts
3. Small can shoot to big so he will explode to smaller parts.
4. Time costs: mass decreases by time, bigger decreases faster.
5. Big moves slow, he can't catch small so simple.
6. You can change your size with deposit amount.  

If you unable to think, you will die in game very soon, independently of size.

Gimmoroy
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 08:27:16 AM
Last edit: February 03, 2017, 08:39:53 AM by Gimmoroy

Hey OP seems like this site does have some scam accusation on this game.Better to fix first off the bugs because I do notice that there are many complaints regarding on the game and the accusation that being stated in on this gambling board too.Which you could able to answer those claims because if you don't do that then this site would be useless at all because people would not play because of non provably fair system.

Do you have any brains? Site is online a few days. Can you imagine someone, who build project which costs tens of thousands usd to steal  a few ?

You should be ashamed to write or even read such nonsense. I don't advise OP react to the couple of trolls, them tired very soon.
UR (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 04:10:21 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2017, 04:27:51 PM by UR

I see outside of this thread someone has made an assessment of your site, you may need to see here, at least give clarification and good name of the site you also

If I will spend my time for every stupid troll instead of care about site, I'll rise troll instead of site.  Cheesy  

People, who have questions or problems, can write right here.

Your message deleted because I don't need http links to this shit in my thread.
username

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 08:16:43 PM

I pressed Q at 1.2k bits, it stopped. It showed my balance as 1.2k. I hit play, my balance went missing, play did not begin. HuhHuh?

When does it happened? Do you use any name in game? Can you send me PM with your IP?
My ingame name was Entora. I clicked play at 1.2k bits shortly after quitting, the bits were deducted, play did not begin and I was left with nothing.

[NONE ][01:30:24] R.1: Session Found: Balance is: 500 Acc: xxxxx
[NONE ][01:30:24] Spawn player ID 2249 mass 500
[NONE ][01:36:04] quit by key Q pID=2249 mass=1141.0887390310988
[NONE ][01:36:04] U.1: db Record Updated
[NONE ][01:36:04] user db saved err null res ok        
[NONE ][01:36:12] quit by key Q pID=2249 mass=0
[NONE ][01:36:12] U.1: db Record Updated
[NONE ][01:36:12] user db saved err null res ok
[NONE ][01:36:21] DISCONNECTED 75.xx.xx.xx:25662, code: 1000, reason: "", name: "Entora"

It's not exactly what you explain. I don't understand what did you do between 1st and 2nd Q press.
Not sure, but I restored your balance. Enjoy. Smiley
I did not receive any bits in my balance
UR (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 09:30:11 PM

I pressed Q at 1.2k bits, it stopped. It showed my balance as 1.2k. I hit play, my balance went missing, play did not begin. HuhHuh?

When does it happened? Do you use any name in game? Can you send me PM with your IP?
My ingame name was Entora. I clicked play at 1.2k bits shortly after quitting, the bits were deducted, play did not begin and I was left with nothing.

[NONE ][01:30:24] R.1: Session Found: Balance is: 500 Acc: xxxxx
[NONE ][01:30:24] Spawn player ID 2249 mass 500
[NONE ][01:36:04] quit by key Q pID=2249 mass=1141.0887390310988
[NONE ][01:36:04] U.1: db Record Updated
[NONE ][01:36:04] user db saved err null res ok        
[NONE ][01:36:12] quit by key Q pID=2249 mass=0
[NONE ][01:36:12] U.1: db Record Updated
[NONE ][01:36:12] user db saved err null res ok
[NONE ][01:36:21] DISCONNECTED 75.xx.xx.xx:25662, code: 1000, reason: "", name: "Entora"

It's not exactly what you explain. I don't understand what did you do between 1st and 2nd Q press.
Not sure, but I restored your balance. Enjoy. Smiley
I did not receive any bits in my balance

Your deposit:

https://blockchain.info/tx/96863325f734502154441d1f9afdc9fc4fd8502b76233cda07677c2646bf5524

Your wallet in our system:
17Kk1N52s18A5f17AwRHrvpaQh3drHMc9W

Status of your wallet today:

What's wrong?
username

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 09:57:53 PM

Oddly enough, I have record of sending my BTC to that address for my OG deposit, but according to your website, my new deposit address is 16SYXRTHZ45oxHRKkPdCHUsEfMfr5Q7FpL

I have done nothing that would result in deletion of cookies and my username is still saved, so I am unsure what happened.

The only thing I can think of is it somehow terminated my previous session cookies, but I don't know why tf it would do that

UR (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 10:29:30 PM

Oddly enough, I have record of sending my BTC to that address for my OG deposit, but according to your website, my new deposit address is 16SYXRTHZ45oxHRKkPdCHUsEfMfr5Q7FpL

I have done nothing that would result in deletion of cookies and my username is still saved, so I am unsure what happened.

The only thing I can think of is it somehow terminated my previous session cookies, but I don't know why tf it would do that

Please restart the browser, open the site and check address again.
Name and settings saved in Local Storage, independent of cookies.
username

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 10:39:28 PM

upon further investigation it would appear the address is resetting every time i restart my browser lmao- idk what's going on here

It doesn't happen on any other website I frequent so I don't know why my session cookies are changing every time I reset my browser on this website
UR (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 11:01:04 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2017, 11:20:33 PM by UR

upon further investigation it would appear the address is resetting every time i restart my browser lmao- idk what's going on here

It doesn't happen on any other website I frequent so I don't know why my session cookies are changing every time I reset my browser on this website

It's a bug after upgrade. Now I can reproduce this in FF and IE.
Chrome is still working for me.
I'll investigate it and inform you later. Sorry for inconvenience and thanks for patience.
UR (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 06:00:33 AM
Last edit: February 05, 2017, 02:12:13 PM by UR

I'll investigate it and inform you later. Sorry for inconvenience and thanks for patience.

Repaired. Please check and inform me your new deposit address.
CrazyCraig

Activity: 501
Merit: 340

Bye Felisha!

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 03:11:00 PM

Op you have a lot of aquisations here, which may or may not be true.  It seems that most of them come from possible bugs. I recommend that you create some unit/automation tests to make sure everything checks out properly. I think it could help eliminate some of your earlier problems.
UR (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 04:53:16 PM

Op you have a lot of aquisations here, which may or may not be true.  It seems that most of them come from possible bugs. I recommend that you create some unit/automation tests to make sure everything checks out properly. I think it could help eliminate some of your earlier problems.

a lot? One idiot made a defamation campaign, so what?

The core of the website is carefully tested including work under stress, this is not the first student project.
Some bugs appeared from the tuning/updating of usability on the fly, quickly eliminated.

We preparing update with free users, which should eliminate problems of misunderstanding the point of the game.
I hope this will help.

Thank you for your concern
username

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 05:39:38 PM

my depo address is  1PrrcNKDEgieXDmRAWpiXgDjz5Y6u6LtfA
blockraw

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 06:03:23 PM

game is not working for me Sad
i get Connection Error
already made deposit Sad
shakie0901

Activity: 368
Merit: 500

imgur.com/TOEV9DO

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2017, 06:39:00 PM

where's my balance , i deposit and play few times, i still have about 1100ubits ,
than i sleep about three hours, my site have not close, but my balance lost??
my name :ho

★    $20,000 Weekly Wagering Contest   ★
███████ [    https://bitsler.com    ] ███████
★   $5,000 Weekly BTSLR Coin Contest   ★
UR (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 09:18:34 PM

my depo address is  1PrrcNKDEgieXDmRAWpiXgDjz5Y6u6LtfA

deposit is set, please check
UR (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 09:34:05 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2017, 10:01:26 PM by UR

i get Connection Error
already made deposit Sad

How can you deposit when you have connection error? Anyway, I need your ingamename/IP/depo_wallet/transaction - I'll try to find you.
UR (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 10:34:51 PM

where's my balance , i deposit and play few times, i still have about 1100ubits ,
than i sleep about three hours, my site have not close, but my balance lost??
my name :ho

Your records found, them should be investigated. I'll inform you results, please be patient. Everything should be alright.
blockraw

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 11:44:04 PM

i get Connection Error
already made deposit Sad

How can you deposit when you have connection error? Anyway, I need your ingamename/IP/depo_wallet/transaction - I'll try to find you.

site worked, but when i clicked Play i got Connection error popup,
opened js console and saw "connection refused" websocket error.

for now it works OK

tried to play a little, here's my feedback:

- very different physics from original agar.io / agar.pro
- very hard to grow
- mass is losing very quickly
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: