Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:55:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This is the thread where you discuss racism, Jews and Nazism  (Read 1683 times)
kokjo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

You are WRONG!

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 10:31:40 AM

Please people, i know that some of you have really strong opinions about jews, but please do not make so many threads about them.
you people are crowding the politics board, and its not fun to troll you any more.

(i know that im going to be flamed with some free speech propaganda, bring it on!)

TO THE MODS: please make sticky, and remove/merge all other the Nazi threads.

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts." -Bertrand Russell

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cypher-punk

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 11:51:49 AM

So this is a thread to document jewish racism which lays bare pretty much in a country called "The State of Palestine" ?
Akka
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 11:58:40 AM

I don't think that the space we give to the nazis in the spirit of free speech should be made sticky.

That would seem a little odd for any new visitor of this forum.

All previous versions of currency will no longer be supported as of this update
kokjo (OP)
Legendary

You are WRONG!

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 12:00:24 PM

I don't think that the space we give to the nazis in the spirit of free speech should be made sticky.

That would seem a little odd for any new visitor of this forum.
This is a keep the forum clean thread, it should be okay.

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts." -Bertrand Russell
cypher-punk

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 12:03:12 PM

Do you want to limit the exposure of crimes, which were perpetrated by a certain people this way?
kokjo (OP)
Legendary

You are WRONG!

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 12:06:09 PM

Do you want to limit the exposure of crimes, which were perpetrated by a certain people this way?
no, i want the politics forum to be more then just nazi threads. i want it to be more then just antibanker's tard-shout box.

John Self

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 12:07:00 PM

This is a forum for discussion, not publicising your own views. If you want to preach, start a blog or go to town with a box and megaphone.

14GXJ3Q16PJNNF6v4iyxhvuhacuhvckMym
cypher-punk

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 12:09:39 PM

So "discussion" (in your definition) means: Discuss the topics you like to the extent you like and put a quota you like on muslim issues?
Akka
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 12:09:58 PM

no, i want the politics forum to be more then just nazi threads. i want it to be more then just antibanker's tard-shout box.

Antibanker was banned for his nazi spam (not nazi talk, but creating dozens of threads), he came back as banker-Buster and was banned again.

I have the feeling that cypher-punk is the same guy.

cypher-punk

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 12:11:19 PM

I don't know antibanker except I read his threads. You must be some muslim hater or whatever type of forum-nazi.
cypher-punk

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 12:13:31 PM

Antibanker was banned for his nazi spam (not nazi talk, but creating dozens of threads), he came back as banker-Buster and was banned again.

So you want me banned too for not discussing YOUR topics? What type are you then, anyway?
kokjo (OP)
Legendary

You are WRONG!

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 12:15:56 PM

So "discussion" (in your definition) means: Discuss the topics you like to the extent you like and put a quota you like on muslim issues?
having 500 nazi and jew topics, while only having 50 topics on economics(which this whole forum is about!) is not acceptable.
antibanker was spamming the forums, with every little thing a jewish/maybe-jewish/pro-jew person ever did. and he did not discuss afterwards, just create yet another thread on the same topic. not acceptable!

i don't think so, cypher-punk have yet to call me jew scum...

Akka
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 12:18:40 PM

So you want me banned too for not discussing YOUR topics? What type are you then, anyway?

On this forum everything can be discussed, even world views that are condemned in the biggest parts of the world.

This will not get you a ban.

What will get you a ban is spamming by either creating dozens of threads on the same topic, or spreading this stuff in dozens of threads.

kokjo (OP)
Legendary

You are WRONG!

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 12:19:48 PM

On this forum everything can be discussed, even world views that are condemned in the biggest parts of the world.

This will not get you a ban.

What will get you a ban is spamming by either creating dozens of threads on the same topic, or spreading this stuff in dozens of threads.
+1!

John Self

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 12:21:09 PM

If half the threads are posts by people with double digit IQs talking about how bad the Jews are, then yes why not at least merge this to a superthread.

14GXJ3Q16PJNNF6v4iyxhvuhacuhvckMym
cypher-punk

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 12:23:29 PM

And who are you to demand the removal of threads you don't like, because they are not YOUR pet topic?
cypher-punk

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 12:24:34 PM

If half the threads are posts by people with double digit IQs talking about how bad the Jews are, then yes why not at least merge this to a superthread.

Why singling out jews this way? That is kinda racist!
MysteryMiner
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1029

Show middle finger to system and then destroy it!

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 12:26:27 PM

The problem was not content of threads, the problem was flooding of irrelevant topics about kikes. If I'm going to create 10+ topics every day about Butterfly Labs being a scam the result would be the same.

bc1q59y5jp2rrwgxuekc8kjk6s8k2es73uawprre4j
kokjo (OP)
Legendary

You are WRONG!

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 12:28:55 PM

And who are you to demand the removal of threads you don't like, because they are not YOUR pet topic?
this forum, is about bitcoin. Economy and libertarian politics are highly relevant for bitcoin. Nazism is not, and does not have a place here, except intellectual discussions about it.

if you feels like your free speech is getting limited too hard, i can only say that the owner of the forum owns the forum, and moderators moderate it, and this is only a suggestion to the mods. if you don't like that: rent a server, create your own, there is a whole internet out there waiting for you.

cypher-punk

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 12:29:52 PM

So which post was irrelevant? I see some irrelevant posts, but they do not cover racism / nazism / jewism or such a thing.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: