Bitcoin Forum
September 01, 2024, 09:32:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Console Control  (Read 525 times)
spoc (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 01:34:19 PM

Hey,

is it possible to use amory without a GUI? I'm thinking about installing it on my server and using my laptop for signing. But my server has no GUI and i've no intention to install it.

thanks for the info,
spoc
etotheipi
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1093

Core Armory Developer

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2013, 01:38:27 PM

Hey,

is it possible to use amory without a GUI? I'm thinking about installing it on my server and using my laptop for signing. But my server has no GUI and i've no intention to install it.

thanks for the info,
spoc

Look in the "extras" directory, there is a script called "cli_sign_txdp.py".  You provde it a wallet file, and an unsigned transaction.  It will prompt you for verification, then ask you to type your unlock password.  It will produce a signed transaction. 

There is also armoryd.py, but it's in its infancy and not exactly stable.  But it will be expanded (and stabilized) at some point, hopefully in the near future!

Founder and CEO of Armory Technologies, Inc.
Armory Bitcoin Wallet: Bringing cold storage to the average user!
Only use Armory software signed by the Armory Offline Signing Key (0x98832223)

Please donate to the Armory project by clicking here!    (or donate directly via 1QBDLYTDFHHZAABYSKGKPWKLSXZWCCJQBX -- yes, it's a real address!)
spoc (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 01:41:41 PM

perfect - thanks - I will have a look!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: