Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:51:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Talking about Atheism...  (Read 17480 times)
BCEmporium (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 12:18:03 AM

Out of the normal relaxed atheism, as it used to be, we seams to have a growing branch of a special "atheists" that act as much as the next religious fanatic!

This "special atheists", pretty much common at US, so we can call them "American Atheists" (or AA) act like if they can't live without strict good and evil, they uphold their beliefs as it were the supreme truth, like to call it facts and often scientific facts to things science doesn't even come close to, such as human philosophic affairs.
Let's then start to examine this "new religion":

- It's mostly based on "studies" from "experts".

As result there are now thousands of concurrent "studies", most without any scientific value at all (sample too small, bias interpretation of data, non-repeatability, and so on) and paradoxical to its peers, and here, as religious do, they cherry pick the "studies" they found convenient to their belief.

- Anyone denying "MY" facts is an idiot.

The "supreme morality" of the group makes them so wise... It looks like they don't believe there's no God, but instead there's a job vacancy for being God and they want to apply for it.

- If you're not with us, then you're against us!

This is common ground to religious fanatics, they deal quite harshly to any criticism on their views. Moderation is out of the scope.

- The Dogma

The so called harmful part of religions isn't their crosses, crescents, yin-yangs or whatever symbols they use, isn't also praying - praying is somewhat the psychologist of the poor -, but the dogma: The incontestable truths they are meant to react violently if challenged! And in here, the AA's have a LOT of them!
Some are taking just as "to look opposite of what they recognize as their opponents", for AA's this means Christians, such as being "pro-choice", others are plain bull as feminism, lgbt rights, free-for-all economics and so on...

It won't surprise me that in a short these groups start to resource terrorism.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
popcorn1
Legendary

Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 01:30:59 AM

Out of the normal relaxed atheism, as it used to be, we seams to have a growing branch of a special "atheists" that act as much as the next religious fanatic!

This "special atheists", pretty much common at US, so we can call them "American Atheists" (or AA) act like if they can't live without strict good and evil, they uphold their beliefs as it were the supreme truth, like to call it facts and often scientific facts to things science doesn't even come close to, such as human philosophic affairs.
Let's then start to examine this "new religion":

- It's mostly based on "studies" from "experts".

As result there are now thousands of concurrent "studies", most without any scientific value at all (sample too small, bias interpretation of data, non-repeatability, and so on) and paradoxical to its peers, and here, as religious do, they cherry pick the "studies" they found convenient to their belief.

- Anyone denying "MY" facts is an idiot.

The "supreme morality" of the group makes them so wise... It looks like they don't believe there's no God, but instead there's a job vacancy for being God and they want to apply for it.

- If you're not with us, then you're against us!

This is common ground to religious fanatics, they deal quite harshly to any criticism on their views. Moderation is out of the scope.

- The Dogma

The so called harmful part of religions isn't their crosses, crescents, yin-yangs or whatever symbols they use, isn't also praying - praying is somewhat the psychologist of the poor -, but the dogma: The incontestable truths they are meant to react violently if challenged! And in here, the AA's have a LOT of them!
Some are taking just as "to look opposite of what they recognize as their opponents", for AA's this means Christians, such as being "pro-choice", others are plain bull as feminism, lgbt rights, free-for-all economics and so on...

It won't surprise me that in a short these groups start to resource terrorism.
Cheesy..I am an Atheist BANG.. what did you do that for well because no god told me to do it Cheesy..
So where in the book does it says to do this..Well i haven't got one i just make it up as i go along.. Cheesy

Also when i kill myself were do i go if this is the only life i got..
I mean i want to stay in this one as long as i can..

Imagine?..i am going to blow myself up what do i say before i do as an atheist?..
Well i am not going to a better life i already know this..SO WHY WOULD I WANT TO DIE Wink..

Anyone denying "MY" facts is an idiot.  NOPE YOU LOOK LIKE THE IDIOT Wink..

Atheist have nothing to die for only for themselves and family..
So attack them then we have a problem..

Now for the fact MUSLIMS are attacking none believers..I am defending myself from fairy tale crazies..

Then you got the fact muslim crazies are saying what about the CHRISTIANS they believe in fairy tales too?..

So you have to say to yourself well they are right lets forget about all religion and get real so we can all live in a better planet..

SO STOP TRYING TO MAKE ATHEIST INTO A RELIGION..
We don't give a shit for fairy tales..And we have nothing to die for only our family friends and country..

Now if i run in a shop and said this is for Britain and blew the shop up..
That's political terrorism not religious..
BCEmporium (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 01:36:36 AM

Sample #1: The "US vs THEM" guy.  Roll Eyes

Next!

For the notice, the sites or books you take as holding supreme truth, your facts, your beliefs, your "gods"... that's your bible being written. It doesn't need a heaven or after-life promises to become a religion.
If you blow the store because it has a cross/crescent or its owner is of "the wrong religion", it's still religious terrorism.

Also for the notice, I'm an atheist too, but relativist and epicurean.

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 02:02:08 AM

Sample #1: The "US vs THEM" guy.  Roll Eyes

Next!
- It's mostly based on "studies" from "experts"...THE EXPERTS Roll Eyes..

No just go the beach and look at the rocks instead of just frolicking around in the water..
Look at the animals look at the stars JUST LOOK AROUND..

BRUCE LEE..MY GOD.I almost do worship him Cheesy..

Like a finger pointing to the moon concentrate on the finger and you will miss all the heavenly glory..
So from that day i look..

And all this knowledge from a Chinese guy..
3 years old watching ENTER THE DRAGON..Then got hooked on bruce lee but many westerners did..

And that's 1 reason the earth will never go to war with CHINA..BRUCE LEE IS GOD Wink..

I would hate to even have a fight with china..
Some of my soul is Chinese..

Now say something about bruce lee and i will kill you Wink..I am only joking you know Grin..

Oh and to china any chance you could leave HONG KONG ALONE..
You signed a treaty with the British so stick to it please..

They are free remember under British democracy still yours but free under there terms..

PLEASE DON'T SPOIL IT..Even bruce lee would be pissed off what you are doing to HONG KONG..
BCEmporium (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 02:10:43 AM

Dude! You not even American, leave alone an "AA".  Grin

Those AA's are constantly witch hunting! Now they're suing or whatever a small place in the middle of b*ttf*ck nowhere because they put a memorial with a cross...  Roll Eyes
That's hardcore...

|

|
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 02:35:17 AM

Dude! You not even American, leave alone an "AA".  Grin

Those AA's are constantly witch hunting! Now they're suing or whatever a small place in the middle of b*ttf*ck nowhere because they put a memorial with a cross...  Roll Eyes
That's hardcore...
No that's not AA that's Dracula..
So sounds like Dracula is running America..Or to many muslims complaining ?..

Or because it makes people do this?..

Religious people are crazy, plain and simple - YouTube
Video for Religious people are crazy, plain and simple▶ 3:09
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YfFCKy5BDA

Crazy Religious people - YouTube
Video for Religious people are crazy, plain and simple▶ 1:07
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGy4MvmJu_c

to say religiously most people mean your into god ..Some people mean to do something everyday..

i worship my bets am i religious?..Remember i have faith in them or i wouldn't of put them on..
So am i religious?..

So if an atheist goes crazy about crazy is he religious..Because everyday he goes on about CHRISTIANS..
So does that make an atheist religious?..

See i bet every single day without fail..And i have faith in my bets..So am i religious..
BCEmporium (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 02:48:50 AM

@popcorn1,

No, no sound from Muslims, they're OK with it/doesn't bother them... unlike the so called "warriors of no faith" they got there.

@af_newbie,

I don't use the Bible! I use Biblan or Qurble. It's a mix of two, stirred with the latest top notch Moulinex blender, a blender that wasn't around at the Bronze Age (at least the blades are made of inox).  Grin

|

|
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 03:02:19 AM

@popcorn1,

No, no sound from Muslims, they're OK with it/doesn't bother them... unlike the so called "warriors of no faith" they got there.

@af_newbie,

I don't use the Bible! I use Biblan or Qurble. It's a mix of two, stirred with the latest top notch Moulinex blender, a blender that wasn't around at the Bronze Age (at least the blades are made of inox).  Grin
ok so we can CROSS Wink the muslims off. A good detective blames everybody.. Grin
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4396
Merit: 3062

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 03:46:42 AM

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
BCEmporium (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 04:54:13 AM

Not every atheist is Richard Dawkins, militant AA are pretty rough compared to the rest of Atheists, they're far from being just writing books or giving lectures, they want to impose their narrow view into society as much as the next fanatic from any religion.
ie, We, normal Atheists - or European Atheists if you prefer -, don't chase Christians if they put a small cross in a corner or whatever.

|

|
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 01:43:17 PM

The US was always the land of extremes.
Freedom, democracy, science in one hand - racism, wars and religion on the other.

Maybe much higher social standards in europe do play a roll?!

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 03:13:47 PM

Freedom, democracy, science in one hand - racism, wars and religion on the other.

Well, you have to be kinda extreme to cross over the Atlantic in something like the Mayflower. The brave ones took off and left all you "standard" Brits behind. Being brave and bold, of course they are going to teach their outspokenness to their kids and grandkids, etc.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
BCEmporium (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 03:19:24 PM

Well, you have to be kinda extreme to cross over the Atlantic in something like the Mayflower. The brave ones took off and left all you "standard" Brits behind. Being brave and bold, of course they are going to teach their outspokenness to their kids and grandkids, etc.

Cool

Actually Europe has been like that for too long, too many wars amongst us, too much of bloodshed... until we come to try to be more comprehensive to live together. Isn't that hard to share the space if you don't go pick on any minor thing as a big offense, tolerate to be tolerated, being intransigent to others will make them intransigent to you.
You can't compare millenniums of History to the New World.

|

|
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 03:21:37 PM

Cool

First Brits came to America because they was fighting for religious freedom and wanted to reform ''old'' church.
They was persecuted in the UK and had no choice but to escape to America.
After them, many more immigrants came, searching for freedom and new beginning.
It seems that now America is not any more promised land for immigrants.
Trump is not atheist but his policy is against religious freedom and against immigrants.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 03:26:41 PM

Cool

First Brits came to America because they was fighting for religious freedom and wanted to reform ''old'' church.
They was persecuted in the UK and had no choice but to escape to America.
After them, many more immigrants came, searching for freedom and new beginning.
It seems that now America is not any more promised land for immigrants.
Trump is not atheist but his policy is against religious freedom and against immigrants.

My point regarding this and Trump, is, if Trump turns out to be against freedom, the people will stand up against Trump, and he will be gone. Some of the people might be gone in the battle, as well. But that is the way of disputes, isn't it?

Anyway, modern Americans might not be as brave and bold as the English who crossed the Atlantic way back.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
1 currency now

Activity: 235
Merit: 101

a sharp sword

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 11:07:38 PM

Eric Rudolph wasn't even a Christian. With his past involvement inside the Christian Identity movement he moved onto a bigger cult like the Army of God.

Christian's aren't supposed to kill while having selfish hatred inside their hearts.

OG member.
Brian Ray
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 12:29:53 AM

Cool
course they are going to teach their outspokenness to their kids and grandkids, etc...
Yes we teach them outspokenly not to turn into one of these Grin..

Religious People The Ultimate Collection - YouTube
Video for Religious People The Ultimate Collection▶ 29:56
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHlK5FAgmyM

Christian stupidity - YouTube
Video for Stupid Christians▶ 10:19
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXI_4pHzQmg

Stupid Christians - YouTube
Video for Stupid Christians▶ 23:23
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spUQEwE4il8

More Stupid Christians - YouTube
Video for Stupid Christians▶ 8:02
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZznlL7uG18

THAN FK THEY JUMPED ON THAT BOAT..And sailed away to America..Just think we still have all those nutters still here in the uk.. Cheesy.

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 12:59:40 AM

Now all we British need to do is get rid of the PEDO VICARS and ISLAM..

When we get rid..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZjLATAUwao
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 01:31:36 AM

Cool
course they are going to teach their outspokenness to their kids and grandkids, etc...

THAN FK THEY JUMPED ON THAT BOAT..And sailed away to America..Just think we still have all those nutters still here in the uk.. Cheesy.

Any time you teach your kids atheism, you are teaching them a lie, and one that will cause their eternal destruction.

Cool

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 02:18:49 AM

Cool

Any time you teach your kids atheism, you are teaching them a lie, and one that will cause their eternal destruction.

Cool
All schools have religious studies in the uk..And i let my child make her own mind up about the subject..
She says what a waste of school time when we could learn something better..To smart for poppycock she is Grin..

Could you be so kind and stop saying science is a religion Wink..BONKERS..Needs studying then needs to be proved so..SCIENCE..

The big bang..Everything is expanding spreading out..So we say if we rewind we must of come from a certain point..Now if it went bang who knows..

Like when a bomb goes off.. by the explosion you can trace back to where it come from..
A bullet in a wall by the angle you can trace to where it come from..
Now remember you can only go in the direction of where the bullet come from but you will not know exactly where it come from until you trace it back..
Then you might come up with some clues as to where the bullet come from and who fired it..
But the one thing we know for sure is which direction the bullet come from..Theory who fired the bullet and why..

LIKE THE BIG BANG..We know we come from a single point that is FACT..Like the bullet in the wall..But to say it went bang that is why it's a theory..

But we will know for sure what really happens..Wont be long..
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: