Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 07:46:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Talking about Atheism...  (Read 17480 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 1373

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 01:03:44 AM

EVEN YOUR GOD WANTS WAR..He hates people talking about him..So what are you going to do religious freaks.. Cheesy.
DUMB FUCKS GETTING UPSET ABOUT NOTHING Cheesy..
It's a fact religious people are CRAZIES..I know my cousin one..

Being A Soldier
Most Relevant Verses

2 Timothy 2:4
Verse Concepts
No soldier in active service entangles himself in the affairs of everyday life, so that he may please the one who enlisted him as a soldier.

Ephesians 6:13
Verse Concepts
Therefore, take up the full armor of God, so that you will be able to resist in the evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm.

Philippians 4:13
Verse Concepts
I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.

John 16:33
Verse Concepts
"These things I have spoken to you, so that in Me you may have peace In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world."

2 Samuel 22:2-4
He said, "The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; My God, my rock, in whom I take refuge, My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold and my refuge; My savior, You save me from violence. "I call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised, And I am saved from my enemies.

Matthew 28:19-20
"Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age."

Joshua 1:9
Verse Concepts
"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not tremble or be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go."

Psalm 41:1-3
How blessed is he who considers the helpless; The LORD will deliver him in a day of trouble. The LORD will protect him and keep him alive, And he shall be called blessed upon the earth; And do not give him over to the desire of his enemies. The LORD will sustain him upon his sickbed; In his illness, You restore him to health.

Psalm 138:7
Verse Concepts
Though I walk in the midst of trouble, You will revive me; You will stretch forth Your hand against the wrath of my enemies, And Your right hand will save me.

Titus 1:16
Verse Concepts
They profess to know God, but by their deeds they deny Him, being detestable and disobedient and worthless for any good deed.

John 8:12
Verse Concepts
Then Jesus again spoke to them, saying, "I am the Light of the world; he who follows Me will not walk in the darkness, but will have the Light of life."

And that is suppose to give me courage for war for the kings and queens.. ALL BULLSHIT STORIES..

YOU ARE SOMEONES BITCH ..

How Thatcher's Government Covered Up a VIP Pedophile Ring - The ...
www.thedailybeast.com/.../britain-s-horrific-vip-pedophile-cover-up.htm...
5 Mar 2015 - How Thatcher's Government Covered Up a VIP Pedophile Ring ... and 30 high-profile figures from the Church of England, private schools, and ...

Pedophile sex ring scandal rocks Anglican Church of Australia ...
www.virtueonline.org/pedophile-sex-ring-scandal-rocks-anglican-church...
26 Jul 2016 - Pedophile sex ring scandal rocks Anglican Church of Australia ... to St. John's Theological College and the Church of England Boys' Society.

The Archbishop of Canterbury has said the Church of England "failed terribly" for not reporting the head of a Christian charity accused of carrying out sadomasochistic attacks on young boys.

Thursday 2 February 2017
Justin Welby issued an "unreserved and unequivocal" apology on behalf of the church after admitting he had worked at the holiday camps where the teenage boys were groomed.

And the VICARS THINK YOUR A BITCH TOO

When the peaceful can't get the violent to stop making war, they have to make war against the violent, just to quell the violence and get peace. That is what is being done in every instance wherein God suggests and makes war.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 01:07:33 AM

Personally I don't see any problem in people who are atheists. We have a freedom to choose who we believe in, what we believe in or if we believe in anything at all. We have different philosophies in our life and different point of views our choice is our, we should not judge them let just mind our own business.

The problem is that there aren't any atheists. There are only liars who call themselves atheists.

How do we know? We know by the fact that atheists have such limited knowledge that they can't come close to proving that God DOESN'T exist. And they know it. Especially if they have enough of a brain that they can think about it.

If atheists were honest, they would be agnostics... because they don't know for a fact that God doesn't exist. The fact that they continue to confess to atheism even after they read this, shows that they have an agenda of lies.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 01:12:56 AM

Personally I don't see any problem in people who are atheists. We have a freedom to choose who we believe in, what we believe in or if we believe in anything at all. We have different philosophies in our life and different point of views our choice is our, we should not judge them let just mind our own business.
Atheists generally do not create problems. As far as I know atheists are not provoked any armed conflict. Religions are constantly at war for the minds of citizens with weapons in their hands and persecute dissidents.

Stalin may not have been an atheist. But he was close. Sixty to 100 million of his own people executed.

Genghis Khan killed 12 million. But he didn't do it for religious purposes. In fact, he even promoted religious freedom to religions other than his shamanism. Since he didn't do it for religious purposes, he was like an atheist in his wars.

Hitler might have been a religious person; he may have even believed in God. Yet his religiosity was not the thing that drove him to make war. Regarding war making, he might as well have been an atheist.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 01:17:24 AM

I respect atheists they are most intelligent and sensible men  Cool

I suppose it is because atheists can't prove there isn't a God, but won't admit to being agnostics when they realize this.

Cool

Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 02:01:59 AM

holy spam badman

Do you think the one who yells the most wins?
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 02:10:58 AM

IMHO militant atheism is the direct result of the wave of Islamist attacks, especially 9/11. Prior to this I usually don't find atheists this outspoken. The spat of resulting violence must have prompted some who are genuinely worried of how religion is being used to just atrocities.

I myself have considered my self irreligious. I can point this to the surge of fundamentalism we've seen in past years. This has thrown Islam into the open for criticism and I came to the conclusion that considering how centuries have past, it would no longer be easy to say which is which and it's kinda hard to believe they can all be true.

Though I won't go so far as to ban religion, I think it's in the best interest of everyone to keep religion out of public policy. Try to make policies favoring one group over the other would just cause more animosity between them. Even the religious would benefit from a healthy dose of skepticism to prevent them from being radicalized.
bobbyps

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 02:36:37 AM

atheist is only belief, i think its not different to other religion. they are always compare their belief and blasphemy.
Moloch

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 03:58:45 AM
Last edit: March 28, 2017, 04:11:00 AM by Moloch

IMHO militant atheism...

BCEmporium (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 12:53:46 AM

The question isn't about opposing religion at State, but pick the right fights. A Secular State can't have religion, but communities does.
When we loose sight of our battles, we became an odd proselytistic (un)religion one inch away from being knocking door to door as some "accident witnesses".

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 02:27:17 AM

The question isn't about opposing religion at State, but pick the right fights. A Secular State can't have religion, but communities does.
When we loose sight of our battles, we became an odd proselytistic (un)religion one inch away from being knocking door to door as some "accident witnesses".

The State can have a semblance of religion, if a religion is written into the State. The State is paperwork, and means nothing if people don't use and stand behind the paperwork.

People in a State, even if they know all the words written in the State documents, always have a difference of opinion. It is the same with any religion. When people trust in the State like they would trust in a religion, they have a State religion in themselves. The State paperwork means nothing without the hearts and minds of people applying it.

A good example of a State religion In the U.S. is, people seek attorneys to go to court. This places them under the jurisdiction of the court, making the court to be contesting itself.

If people went to court, present as a man or woman (not represented), they would be over the state, and could hold their contest with other men or women, even with government people, and not have interference from the government.

This is why judges attempt to state that the court is their court. They are trying to keep everyone in the government. When a man brings a case against another man, it is the accuser's court, if he can show the judge the law that shows that it is NOT the judges court.

State religion abounds when people do not realize that they can step outside of and above government.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 02:31:40 AM

Militant atheist:

Suggests that militant atheists are peaceful so that he can work his way into directing others to use violence.

Cool

Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 03:03:03 AM

Well most of the atheists we see in the public tend to a bit like that. The most "violent" I see them doing is interfering in certain religious celebrations.

Militant atheist:

Suggests that militant atheists are peaceful so that he can work his way into directing others to use violence.

Cool

LOL, isn't that a bit like those religions where it's all lovey-dovey when you join and then a few months later you find your self strapping bombs. Granted there are asshole atheists too, a quick look at religion-related videos on YouTube would show that. They can be quite pricks, starting arguments here and there. I'd prefer people yelling insults at me than threatening to chop off my head. I see people pointing out that so and so guy was atheist and committed a lot of atrocities but (assuming that they are without a doubt confirmed to be atheist) isn't that basically the same as all the violence committed under religion. Fundamentalists hold their ir/religion/ideology above everything else, even human life.
BCEmporium (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 10:28:26 AM

Up until now there're no extremely violent (violent there're already, such as vandalism) atheist's fundamentalist strikes. But on the way I see some atheist organizations going, such as FFRF, it's just a matter of time until they start "sharing love" on a "black flag with some arabic sayings" way.

What makes fundamentalists dangerous isn't what they stand for, but how they do it. When someone thinks to be so right that anyone else starts to look so definitely wrong at his eyes, then anything becomes justifiable for that one in order to stop the "wrongdoers" actions.

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 01:08:52 PM

Atheist is a choice, as long as the person doesn't hurt anybody and doesnt forced anyone to become atheist, i think is okay, if the person feel peace by being atheist then it is a good thing for that person, an atheist doesn't mean that he is a bad person
BCEmporium (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 01:46:18 PM

I'm atheist too, I'm not stating that being an atheist means to be a bad person, actually no religion or irreligion automatically makes anybody a good or bad person.
I'm talking about is some atheist gatherings that are jumping off the handle and working their ways in a pretty much similar to some known religions way.

|

|
Moloch

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 03:11:02 PM

Moloch

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 05:21:20 PM

Atheist is a choice, as long as the person doesn't hurt anybody and doesnt forced anyone to become atheist, i think is okay, if the person feel peace by being atheist then it is a good thing for that person, an atheist doesn't mean that he is a bad person

Actually, it is not a choice.  More like a lack of reasonable choices.

It is a choice... it's a choice to accept reality the way it actually is, rather than believing in fairy tales...

It is a choice to not believe in gremlins
It is a choice to not believe in unicorns
It is a choice to not believe in fire-breathing dragons

The choice is truth over fantasy

Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 05:24:17 PM

There are all kind of fanatics on this world. Some of them are religious and some aren't. But in this cast I think that we can say that Atheistic belief is some kind of religion here. They believe so hard in what they think its right, to that point that its almost like fanatics from other religions. They will do anything to prove you wrong, and that is bad in so many ways. I hope that this "religion" won't last long, because it could destroy us like dark times of inquisition did, if it grows.
frankbit

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 05:46:47 PM

Religion is a tool for the enslavement of the people and the state. No wonder religious denominations do not pay taxes. They are beneficial to the state.
Moloch

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 05:53:54 PM

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: