Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:51:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Talking about Atheism...  (Read 17480 times)
stats

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 10:26:16 AM

Thanks, again, for helping to solidify the fact that atheism doesn't really exist,
by saying that you were talking about atheism in your post,
but by not showing much, if any, atheism in your post at all.

Cool

Oh Puddleduck...... you silly sausage.

Don't you see that you have not provided any evidence showing your God?

If you did, others would be using your evidence.

I guess they see you as the fool you are.

Did you ever think about taking a science night class, just so that you can learn enough about science law to see that you can't contradict it?

I don't expect that you would admit that science proves that God exists, even if you learned how to understand science. But at least you would know.

As for atheism, even you easily understand that it doesn't exist. How do you know this? Because you haven't checked out all the places on earth or in the universe just to see that God doesn't exist in one of them.

What you have is something that is like atheism, but isn't atheism. Probably what you have is just ignorance, or else it is downright lies. I like to give the benefit of the doubt wherever possible. But you express the things you express, so often that I think we all understand that you are simply a liar.

Cool

Did i say something which hurt Puddleduck?

You still havent shown any proof of your god.  How about you go back to your night school you are so familiar with and ask for a refund. You have failed in your ability to prove your god.

How about even showing someone who used your pathetic claims ....... then i will show you a fool.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 05:06:02 PM

Thanks, again, for helping to solidify the fact that atheism doesn't really exist,
by saying that you were talking about atheism in your post,
but by not showing much, if any, atheism in your post at all.

Cool

Oh Puddleduck...... you silly sausage.

Don't you see that you have not provided any evidence showing your God?

If you did, others would be using your evidence.

I guess they see you as the fool you are.

Did you ever think about taking a science night class, just so that you can learn enough about science law to see that you can't contradict it?

I don't expect that you would admit that science proves that God exists, even if you learned how to understand science. But at least you would know.

As for atheism, even you easily understand that it doesn't exist. How do you know this? Because you haven't checked out all the places on earth or in the universe just to see that God doesn't exist in one of them.

What you have is something that is like atheism, but isn't atheism. Probably what you have is just ignorance, or else it is downright lies. I like to give the benefit of the doubt wherever possible. But you express the things you express, so often that I think we all understand that you are simply a liar.

Cool

Your ignorance is unbelievable.  You talk about science and insist that Earth is 6000-7000 years old.
EVERY SCIENCE THING that explains how old the earth is, is theory. It is not known to be factual.

The Bible record is eye witness accounts, and is way more accurate.

Science clearly showed that Earth is much, much older. So admit your Bible got it wrong.  Science got it right, again.
EVERY SCIENCE THING that explains how old the earth is, is theory. It is not known to be factual.

Counting tree rings or dark and light layers in ice cores is not rocket science.  
The point about counting tree rings is that nobody knows if tree rings remained one ring per year every year into the past, and how far back. Tree rings might have happened multiple times a year for reasons as yet unknown.

You can count past 7000 can you?  Unless you think Bible forbids counting past 7000 I don't know what can possibly stop you.  Maybe you are not allowing this evidence because this would mean another thing is wrong in the Bible.

Truth is truth. It does not matter what the holy books say.

The truth is that science that suggests the age of the earth beyond the 4,500 to 5,000 years that we can measure by examining pottery and buildings, is flawed science. Why? Because there are too many assumptions in that science. And most of the assumptions are, essentially, wild guesses.

Consider mitochondria and the age of the earth - http://creation.com/mitochondrial-eve-and-biblical-eve-are-looking-good-criticism-of-young-age-is-premature and https://answersingenesis.org/genetics/mitochondrial-genome-mutation-rate/. Mitochondria shows that all people who have had their mitochondria tested came from the same, one woman. It also shows that she lived 6,000 to 6,500 years ago.

Cool

EDIT: Why is it that you can't stay on topic? You should be talking about your stupid atheism that even you proclaim is flawed. Since you won't do this little thing, you essentially show that you have something to hide... that atheism is a religion, and that you hate it.

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
stats

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 09:01:38 AM

@Puddleduck.......

When Jesus was in the desert for forty days (Matthew 4) or praying in the Garden at Gethsemane (Mark 14), He was by Himself. How did anyone know what He said or did, since there were no eyewitnesses to what happened?

Kind of wrecks your eyewitness account buddy.

Keep trying.
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 05:26:30 PM

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 01:29:38 AM

@Puddleduck.......

When Jesus was in the desert for forty days (Matthew 4) or praying in the Garden at Gethsemane (Mark 14), He was by Himself. How did anyone know what He said or did, since there were no eyewitnesses to what happened?

Keep trying.

The guy complains about "assumptions in science" LOL

How about the Genesis creation account?  I'm guessing it was done by a chief goat herder who went to a cave for 40 days to pray and asked God for permission to travel back in time (only 5000 years back to the time the world was created) to see the creation and write about it.  God in his wisdom, granted the request since the guy was wacking off for 40 days straight, so God took pity on him.

Then he bought a winged horse (those were available back then because of Entropy), packed few stone tablets, an iron chisel and a hammer he picked up raiding the local village.  For oxygen storage he packed 72 pig's bladders, he put a mask made from mud and olive oil, you know to protect him from the cosmic rays.

Anyways, the lad traveled few thousand years back in time to a corner in the universe where Entropy was still high so that he could observe how the God made the universe.  He did not have to drink or eat for 6 days because Entropy allowed him to slow down his metabolic rate to minimum, yet still allowing him to chisel out the story on his tablets.

Then he traveled back in time and sold his eyewitness account to the highest bidder.  He sold his winged horse to some Arab merchant.
The horse that carried Muhammad to heaven was bred from that stock.  Everybody knows that.

Bible is a true eyewitness account.  It is written record of how the world was created by the almighty God.

Without Bible we would be lost.  All scientists check with Bible eyewitness records every day, some do that five times a day, while facing the Jerusalem.  Everybody (in my church) knows that.

It's beginning to become apparent that you don't believe in atheism at all! Seems like every religious thing you talk about has a basis in some kind of theistic religion.

You poor, miserable, mixed up guy. You really need to get yourself over to a psychiatrist before you go off the deep end.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 01:38:06 AM

@Puddleduck.......

Keep trying.

You're kinda off topic, aren't you? Where is the atheism in the things that you say?

John 8:13-17:
13 The Pharisees challenged him, “Here you are, appearing as your own witness; your testimony is not valid.”

14 Jesus answered, “Even if I testify on my own behalf, my testimony is valid, for I know where I came from and where I am going. But you have no idea where I come from or where I am going. 15 You judge by human standards; I pass judgment on no one. 16 But if I do judge, my decisions are right, because I am not alone. I stand with the Father, who sent me. 17 In your own Law it is written that the testimony of two men is valid. 18 I am one who testifies for myself; my other witness is the Father, who sent me.”

The point? Atheism doesn't really exist. It almost does, as a religion, in those who love to maintain fiction as reality.

Cool

stats

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 09:20:10 AM

@Puddleduck.......

Keep trying.

You're kinda off topic, aren't you? Where is the atheism in the things that you say?

13 The Pharisees challenged him, “Here you are, appearing as your own witness; your testimony is not valid.”

14 Jesus answered, “Even if I testify on my own behalf, my testimony is valid, for I know where I came from and where I am going. But you have no idea where I come from or where I am going. 15 You judge by human standards; I pass judgment on no one. 16 But if I do judge, my decisions are right, because I am not alone. I stand with the Father, who sent me. 17 In your own Law it is written that the testimony of two men is valid. 18 I am one who testifies for myself; my other witness is the Father, who sent me.”

The point? Atheism doesn't really exist. It almost does, as a religion, in those who love to maintain fiction as reality.

Cool

Come now Puddleduck, you know very well that a discussion is a 2 way communication. You stated a fact, I disproved.

By disproving your basis of the bible is disproving your religion and proving my Atheist stance.

I figured an "intelligent" person like yourself would understand that principle.

As for your bible quote..... that only works for those who believe in the Bible.

"The world is not in your books and maps, it’s out there"Gandalf "The Hobbit"

Keep trying buddy!
Semur_Jengkol

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 09:55:37 AM

I suggest not to be etheis, there was life before the world and there is life after death, when we are in the world we don't know the content, don't just swagger logic, a lot of things outside of logic.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 03:14:40 PM

@Puddleduck.......

Keep trying.

Cool

Come now Puddleduck, you know very well that a discussion is a 2 way communication. You stated a fact, I disproved.

By disproving your basis of the bible is disproving your religion and proving my Atheist stance.

I figured an "intelligent" person like yourself would understand that principle.

As for your bible quote..... that only works for those who believe in the Bible.

Keep trying buddy!

You haven't really thought this through. Here's what I mean.

If someone has a religion that he thinks is true, and he doesn't have contradictions to that religion that are logical and right, then he has a religion of the thing that he says.

For you, however, atheism isn't a religion. Your real religion is your attempt to maintain atheism as a religion... not the atheism itself. Why? Because you know for a fact that you don't know that God doesn't exist... which is another way of saying that you know that God might exist. Since you know that God might exist, atheism isn't the thing you believe, and atheism isn't your religion. Attempted atheism is your religion.

All your blabber about other religions is simply off topic, designed by you to help avoid realizing any more than absolutely necessary that atheism isn't anything but babble for you. I mean, how else can you participate in a thread that reminds you that you aren't really an atheist, and that you don't really believe in atheism? You are doing what you can do to create nonsense to take the focus of the ridiculousness of the atheism idea.

Why are you doing this? My guess is that since you can't disprove God, you want to take over, and push yourself up to the position of godhood above God. Well, you just aren't good enough for that. Why not just recognize God, Who has been proven to exist, and then find His salvation, so that you can live?

Cool

stats

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 03:43:30 PM

@Puddleduck.......

Keep trying.

Cool

Keep trying buddy!

If someone has a religion that he thinks is true, and he doesn't have contradictions to that religion that are logical and right, then he has a religion of the thing that he says.

For you, however, atheism isn't a religion. Your real religion is your attempt to maintain atheism as a religion... not the atheism itself. Why? Because you know for a fact that you don't know that God doesn't exist... which is another way of saying that you know that God might exist. Since you know that God might exist, atheism isn't the thing you believe, and atheism isn't your religion. Attempted atheism is your religion.

All your blabber about other religions is simply off topic, designed by you to help avoid realizing any more than absolutely necessary that atheism isn't anything but babble for you. I mean, how else can you participate in a thread that reminds you that you aren't really an atheist, and that you don't really believe in atheism? You are doing what you can do to create nonsense to take the focus of the ridiculousness of the atheism idea.

Why are you doing this? My guess is that since you can't disprove God, you want to take over, and push yourself up to the position of godhood above God. Well, you just aren't good enough for that. Why not just recognize God, Who has been proven to exist, and then find His salvation, so that you can live?

Cool

Your god has never been proven to exist, so how can anyone disprove that?

For all your blabber you don't keep to your single stance.

Why do you do this? My guess is because you are so scared of doing something wrong, that you want to blame it on something else. You are trying to avoid the single aspect of your life which is that you will ultimately fail. You want to blame all of your failure's on others.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 08:39:18 PM

@Puddleduck.......

Keep trying.

Cool

Keep trying buddy!

Cool

Why do you do this? My guess is because you are so scared of doing something wrong, that you want to blame it on something else. You are trying to avoid the single aspect of your life which is that you will ultimately fail. You want to blame all of your failure's on others.

God has been scientifically proven to exist. But for you it works like this.

Imagine that big bang theory were proven to be factual. Then, suppose that you read the proof, which included all the math in the theory. Do you understand the math of big bang theory? Maybe. But if you don't, big bang has not been proven for you.

The fact that you suggest that there is no proof for the existence of God, simply shows how mentally inept you are. If you had said, "I don't understand the proof, therefore there isn't any proof for me," you would be showing yourself to be honest, maybe. At least you would be a lot closer to honesty than the way you are treating the situation.

But if you say, "I understand the so-called proof, and have found it to NOT be truth..." But where is your rebuttal? You haven't shown any. In this case you are found out to be a simple liar.

What are you so afraid of? The truth of acknowledging the existence of God doesn't hurt anyone. Just the opposite. It helps all people. Are you a paid troll? Even a troll should acknowledge God. Have you been hurt by finally seeing that God exists? A little pain is far better than running around in ignorance.

At least you are a bit closer to talking about atheism with your post, as the tread suggests.

Cool

stats

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 01:20:05 AM

@Puddleduck.......

Keep trying.

Cool

Keep trying buddy!

Cool

God has been scientifically proven to exist. But for you it works like this.

Imagine that big bang theory were proven to be factual. Then, suppose that you read the proof, which included all the math in the theory. Do you understand the math of big bang theory? Maybe. But if you don't, big bang has not been proven for you.

The fact that you suggest that there is no proof for the existence of God, simply shows how mentally inept you are. If you had said, "I don't understand the proof, therefore there isn't any proof for me," you would be showing yourself to be honest, maybe. At least you would be a lot closer to honesty than the way you are treating the situation.

But if you say, "I understand the so-called proof, and have found it to NOT be truth..." But where is your rebuttal? You haven't shown any. In this case you are found out to be a simple liar.

What are you so afraid of? The truth of acknowledging the existence of God doesn't hurt anyone. Just the opposite. It helps all people. Are you a paid troll? Even a troll should acknowledge God. Have you been hurt by finally seeing that God exists? A little pain is far better than running around in ignorance.

At least you are a bit closer to talking about atheism with your post, as the tread suggests.

Cool

Once again Puddleduck, you keep swimming in your pond oblivious to the world around you.

Stop trying to assume you know what I think and what I believe and instead concentrate on proving what you can.

You have not proven your gods existence so there is nothing to disprove.
Wong Goblog

Activity: 310
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 04:27:02 AM

I don't understand why people become atheists, they assume that there is no life after death, if they could prevent death then I will become atheists, to prevent their parents couldn't, so why would it still be atheists?
tracktorr

Activity: 279

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 07:53:18 AM

I don't understand why people become atheists, they assume that there is no life after death, if they could prevent death then I will become atheists, to prevent their parents couldn't, so why would it still be atheists?

Because they have not yet developed to the level that there is life after death. Perhaps they will need to go through several incarnations in order to learn to understand the more subtle worlds.
eminem90

Activity: 298

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 12:57:35 PM

Because they have not yet developed to the level that there is life after death. Perhaps they will need to go through several incarnations in order to learn to understand the more subtle worlds.

There is absolutely no life after death.  So stop talking about it.

If you have an evidence of it, share it so that it can be investigated.

Otherwise, shut up and stop spreading your lunacy.  Incarnation my ass.

The Internet is full of information about the rebirth of the soul and life after death. Only a lazy person can not ask a question in the search engine and see all the evidence.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 09:49:12 PM

The Internet is full of information about the rebirth of the soul and life after death. Only a lazy person can not ask a question in the search engine and see all the evidence.

Internet is full of many things.  Pornography, "life after death accounts", "religious cults" and  "rebirth of the soul and life after death". 
It is garbage that pollutes the Internet.

There is no physical evidence of "soul".  It has not been even defined.  Lack of oxygen can have a dramatic effect on your senses.

People are just babbling nonsense trying to use pseudo-science to justify their bat shit crazy beliefs systems.

Of course, then there is af_newbie who tries to tell us that something doesn't exist simply because we haven't found out about the details of it. If scientists thought like af_newbie, they would have stopped investigating things way back before the time of Isaac Newton.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 09:50:33 PM

Just because life after death is different than before death, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Cool

LC1007

Activity: 244

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 10:17:27 PM

Too each their own, but I say we evolved from single cell organisms in the deep sea.  I also believe water is life, water is everything, water has emotions, water is conscious.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 10:27:54 PM

Too each their own, but I say we evolved from single cell organisms in the deep sea.  I also believe water is life, water is everything, water has emotions, water is conscious.

If you examine the mathematical probability around random coming together of the chemicals that could form a living cell, you will see that it is completely impossible for even one cell to randomly come together.

However, if a cell just happened to come together, it is math randomly impossible for it to become alive.

However, if it came alive, it is math randomly impossible for it to gain enough new molecules and atoms in just the right places to allow it to divide and propagate.

However, if it happened to gain enough atoms and molecules and started to divide...

... the surrounding chemical soup would have poisoned it to death long ago.

Evolution is one of the most impossible of all impossible things.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 10:29:34 PM

Just because life after death is different than before death, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Cool

It does not matter what YOU believe it to be.  Your believe will not change the reality.

The reality is when you die, you, well, die. 

It does not matter what YOU believe.  Your belief will not change reality.

The reality is that there will be a resurrection.

You will be judged by God after the resurrection.

Cool

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: