Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:39:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1000$ rally tomorrow  (Read 4375 times)
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2017, 01:27:39 PM

The price added 50$ since yesterday and now on YoBit the price is 980$. With such temps we are really close to 1000$ again. But I think nobody will surprise with this, cause of many users are expecting now to bitcoin hit the point of 2000$. And I am sure that we will see such price in this year.

it doesn't really matter as long as we can not maintain 1k it's pointless, to maitain a certain value you must increase over that value, to be perfectly stable at 1k you need to go to 2k and so on

so until we increase very high $1k is still considered not a rock solid point

That's true, but this time the price bump is happening normally without the influence of any other side factors. So in this case we can expect the price to sustain without much decrease in a short time period. So as the Heading we are getting closer to the $1000 rally which can happen anytime soon.

It's now clear that we are minutes away from $1000, we'll see what happens, $1000 is always a strong psychological selloff price, but at the same time, it can also be a strong liftoff point... it is a 50/50 bet. The shorters might get burned if we skyrocket.

i say we are going to slide right through $1000 and resistance above it will be small, just like before. since it has already happened twice. the $1000 is a psychological price but for the same reason, it has been proven that when that price is broken nobody sells anything!
last time it was $1200 and this time it was $1166 but the difference is that last time it was a fake pump and it took us 2+ years to recover but this time it was a rally and we are recovering in about a month.

--looking for signature--

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jtipt

Activity: 1064
Merit: 529

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 01:46:05 PM

I think tomorrow with the Trump thing we may see a rally. It looks like the chinese crap is no longer able to crush the market anymore, so now they will try to pump instead of shorting. The Trump inauguration seems like a good psychological point to press for a bigger price. Make your bets. It may dip but I don't care, that's my prediction.
Some of Trump's latest policies are making people even more sure that he would crash the markets soon, and thus we see this increasing in BTC price(I mean yes, there are many other factors responsible for this but this is also one of it).
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2017, 01:59:01 PM

I think tomorrow with the Trump thing we may see a rally. It looks like the chinese crap is no longer able to crush the market anymore, so now they will try to pump instead of shorting. The Trump inauguration seems like a good psychological point to press for a bigger price. Make your bets. It may dip but I don't care, that's my prediction.
Some of Trump's latest policies are making people even more sure that he would crash the markets soon, and thus we see this increasing in BTC price(I mean yes, there are many other factors responsible for this but this is also one of it).

this is a good possibility but i think if it was certain then price would have been a lot more than this, and with a big rise meaning if this was the case and people were coming to bitcoin for sanctuary then price would have gone to $1500 already.
this rise seems more natural rise of bitcoin gaining price based on the same old supply and demand story.

--looking for signature--
BillyBobZorton (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 04:28:35 PM

So here you have it, 1000 USD already reached in OKCoin, western exchanges about to hit 1000 USD anytime now. It was clear that PBOC used their power to dip it and buy bitcoin at a discount. I feel bad for all the idiots that thought Bitcoin was going back to 300 and didn't buy the obvious cheap coins on the 700 range. Now that bitcoin has proven to be able to trespass the 1000 USD psychological barrier without the need of fake chinese volume I hope the FUDsters shut the fuck up and start buying if they don't want to miss out on being rich.
cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1250

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 05:37:43 PM

So here you have it, 1000 USD already reached in OKCoin, western exchanges about to hit 1000 USD anytime now. It was clear that PBOC used their power to dip it and buy bitcoin at a discount. I feel bad for all the idiots that thought Bitcoin was going back to 300 and didn't buy the obvious cheap coins on the 700 range. Now that bitcoin has proven to be able to trespass the 1000 USD psychological barrier without the need of fake chinese volume I hope the FUDsters shut the fuck up and start buying if they don't want to miss out on being rich.

Good job, we are finally at 1000$+ in bitstamp and bitfinex, BTC-E still didn't reach it, I hope it reaches it soon since it's a good sign when all exchanges are able to pass the 1000$ mark, after this we will see what happens. But bitcoin has indeed proven that it does not need anything dodgy to break the $1000 mark. Now people cant say "oh its just fake chinese volume" or "its just willy" or whatever.
Arcteryx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 05:41:55 PM

$1000 on all markets.
I just noticed it on blockchain's price ticker when logging in to my account. I was thrown back when I looked at the top seeing $1000.79  Cheesy

It didn't take to long to break that resistance point and did it quite easily if you ask me. No fluttering back and fourth this time. Just straight bull rush push to the top! Wink

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2017, 09:46:43 PM

We are back on track for 1000$ bitcoin it is only a matter of days if not hours. By the end of this week it may be easily above ATH!!

Here we are as I said. 1000$ will soon be the floor!!! We still have 3 more days to break past ATH by the end of this week!! Wink

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: