Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:23:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's Consider it a signature campaign for newbies  (Read 473 times)
I Just Wanna Help (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 02:54:26 AM

As I found that newbies almost have no signature campaigns to join (and even Jr.members), I thought of something (and tried it myself) to help us (newbies) gain some bitcoins while upgrading our accounts here on the forum to at least a member rank.

Simply, that something is about Litecoin. I joined a handsome few of litecoin faucets, from which I managed to earn 1 litecoin in a month, that is equal to 0.004BTC-0.0045BTC (which is better than what signature campaigns pay a newbie/jr.member within a month), and you don't even need a specific wallet for it, just grab an address from any exchange market (preferably, Bittrex), so not to pay any fees of transaction, all you will have to do is just sell. Also, I was not a regular collector, sometimes I collected 24 times a day (2 hours), and sometimes I collected only 2 times a day: one at morning, and one at evening.

I also thought that instead of everyone joining for him/herself, maybe we can make something together. Instead of everyone just claiming solely, they join as my referrals, and we make a side amount to what we claim. Let's assume that someone has claimed 500K litoshi, when he/she withdraws 500K, he/she will get 625K litoshi (I will divide the referral commission 50%–50%, so 500K from the site, and 125K from me; assuming that the referral commission is 50%). It's a win-win situation! If interested, hit me with a PM.

Note: PLEASE, NO POST COUNTING SEEKERS, IF INTERESTED, SLAM MY FACE WITH A PM, IF NOT, SKIP!
myhung76393

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 03:19:38 AM

My rank is Jr.Member  Grin
You can allow me to join campaign  Cheesy
Thank you very much  Wink
Huge Black Woman

Activity: 322
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 03:36:48 AM

My rank is Jr.Member  Grin
You can allow me to join campaign  Cheesy
Thank you very much  Wink
Y'all is a complete dumbass.  This doo ain't offerin' a sig campaign here.  Cain't y'all read???

This forum here is gettin' betta, an' sommea that has ta do wit' the newbies not bein' able ta spam via spam campaigns.  It were a good move up on tha part o' SMAS an some othas.  Newbies ain't got no reason ta be joinin' sig campaigns.  Period.  It's all they do is wipe they asses wit' bitcointalk.
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2017, 03:48:39 AM

Let's not consider it a signature campaign.

(1) You're asking for referrals for your faucet account

(2) Then you're asking your fellow Newbies to do all the faucet rolls for you so you can collect the referral payment

(3) Finally you plan to share half of the referral payment with your referral

I'll give you credit for sharing half of the referral fee but this is certainly not "win-win" when your referrals are doing all the work.

To any Newbie considering this idea - consider MY idea...(1) create your first faucet account, then (2) refer yourself a second account from that first faucet account, and then (3) only conduct faucet rolls on the referral account. This will get you the winnings of the original roll plus the ENTIRE referral fee!

No need to share it with "Brilliant" OP guy here when you're doing all the work to begin with!
Menerever

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 04:32:30 AM

Newbie is the stage where we will learn all the basics in bitcoin. It will include also the familiarity on the forum interface so why bother to join signature campaign quickly?

Use that Newbie time to study first. It will just result for so much spam since most of the newbies didn't know how the system works here.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1208

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2017, 06:15:48 AM

I used to work on various faucets when I just starting out but after summing it all up,its not worth investing on faucets,with so many captchas and verification that you are going through.
Better to just wait for a little time and learn how to be a good poster until you become at least a junior member
or you can join the whyfuture.com signature campaign ,they also accept newbies.

I Just Wanna Help (OP)

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 02:31:37 PM

Let's not consider it a signature campaign.
Ok.

(1) You're asking for referrals for your faucet account
If I was asking for referrals, I wouldn't share what exactly to do. I simply told everyone what to do, so one can just join a faucet rotator and don't give a shit about me.
Simply, that something is about Litecoin. I joined a handsome few of litecoin faucets, from which I managed to earn 1 litecoin in a month, that is equal to 0.004BTC-0.0045BTC (which is better than what signature campaigns pay a newbie/jr.member within a month), and you don't even need a specific wallet for it, just grab an address from any exchange market (preferably, Bittrex), so not to pay any fees of transaction, all you will have to do is just sell.

(2) Then you're asking your fellow Newbies to do all the faucet rolls for you so you can collect the referral payment
Kind of?

(3) Finally you plan to share half of the referral payment with your referral
Yes. And more than half in the future.

I'll give you credit for sharing half of the referral fee but this is certainly not "win-win" when your referrals are doing all the work.
A question. Have you joined a faucet before? "referrals are doing all the work" won't make sense if you have. To be able to earn referral commission, one has to claim at least once or multiple (based on the faucet). Besides, claiming from the faucets is better than referral commissions (they merely range between 5%-50%), so I will need at least 5 referrals to make the same amount I make from a claim. I am doing this just to help. Nothing more. Nothing less.

To any Newbie considering this idea - consider MY idea...(1) create your first faucet account, then (2) refer yourself a second account from that first faucet account, and then (3) only conduct faucet rolls on the referral account. This will get you the winnings of the original roll plus the ENTIRE referral fee!

What a damn BRILLIANT IDEA! Fuck me, right?! I wonder if anyone hasn't thought of that, already!
I honestly challenge you to make a second account on any faucet with the same IP you have. Or be my guest, and try using a proxy or VPN. If faucets owners were that stupid, we would make millions of satoshis per day.
And why limiting yourself to one account. Using this "intellectual" method, you can make 100 accounts and collect from them all only once; you will make a fortune!

alamin99

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 05:09:59 PM

What a damn BRILLIANT IDEA! Fuck me, right?! I wonder if anyone hasn't thought of that, already!
I honestly challenge you to make a second account on any faucet with the same IP you have. Or be my guest, and try using a proxy or VPN. If faucets owners were that stupid, we would make millions of satoshis per day.
And why limiting yourself to one account. Using this "intellectual" method, you can make 100 accounts and collect from them all only once; you will make a fortune!
I can remember, I used this same "damn BRILLIANT IDEA" on freebitco.in almost 2 years ago and made some good profits... Grin Cheesy Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: