Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:30:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Searching for someone to host a litecoin mining rig  (Read 1126 times)
blub (OP)

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 02:50:39 PM

I'm thinking of investing some money in a litecoin mining rig, but can't do it here because
1) the rig would have to be extremely quiet in order for me to sleep at night, which would make the hardware quite expensive
2) power cost of $0.30 per kWh

So im looking for someone with space and cheap power to host the hardware for me. As international shipping is quite costly, i think it would be best if the hoster bought the hardware. Ideal would be someone with space for a card or two in one of his rigs to share overhead cost.
In return the hoster gets the power costs and 10% of my net profit.

As this deal is quite risky for me, I will accept offers only from well known forum members, who are involved in some other trades here and not likely to run with a few hundred $.
I'd rather let this thread open for a year than dealing with someone I've doubts about.

Payments either in Bitcoin, Litecoin or Paypal

The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 02:58:26 PM

Look into litecoin mining bonds?
blub (OP)

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 04:09:19 PM

thanks, I'll do this. Didn't know such things existed, as google returned only webhosting services for my searches.

rausvi15

Activity: 806
Merit: 507

Trusted Campaign manager

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2013, 02:50:40 PM

I'm thinking of investing some money in a litecoin mining rig, but can't do it here because
1) the rig would have to be extremely quiet in order for me to sleep at night, which would make the hardware quite expensive
2) power cost of $0.30 per kWh

So im looking for someone with space and cheap power to host the hardware for me. As international shipping is quite costly, i think it would be best if the hoster bought the hardware. Ideal would be someone with space for a card or two in one of his rigs to share overhead cost.
In return the hoster gets the power costs and 10% of my net profit.

As this deal is quite risky for me, I will accept offers only from well known forum members, who are involved in some other trades here and not likely to run with a few hundred $.
I'd rather let this thread open for a year than dealing with someone I've doubts about.

Payments either in Bitcoin, Litecoin or Paypal

Tell me specifications of litecoin mining rig like you need 1500Khs.... i have ComputerStore and we can do some business..
tell me specifications of hardware and i can do proforma invoice...
regards

milly6
Legendary

Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2013, 07:16:40 PM

Op, PM me.. We can work something out definitely

Eyes open, No Fear. Be Safe! Trinity: Currency Without Bias
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: