Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:09:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How are you earning BTC?  (Read 52729 times)
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1069

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 01:41:31 PM

Just like others, my main source of bitcoin income is thru signature campaign. But I also have some alt-coins that are waiting to mature. I also do bitcoin trading, but not regularly. I just wait when bitcoin price surges and get advantage of those moments.

Other possible source of bitcoin, but I have not tried personally, are lending on lending section, lending on margin trading, investing on gambling sites. I would like to try one of these one day when I have large enough capital.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 01:47:16 PM

I started earn Bitcoin by watch free video, which is a form of paid to click I also received payment but this form takes a lot of time and money to pay does not deserve the effort. I dropped it after a while. I have started to invest but do not earn a lot of Bitcoin. Then I was trading and I realize that it is a reasonable form to earn Bitcoins. I also earn Bitcoin from the forum by completing quests and campaigns

Campaigns is fine option but if you watch a videos or doing other fauceting steps means you are not in a right path of earning bitcoins. I recommend you try with your effective technical skills like web designing, coin creation or signature designing. This will provide more effective income like signature campaigns.
mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2017, 01:49:14 PM

for click PTC , to earn the bitcoin.  aorund 0.001BTC .
In the beginning of my journey to the online world I was PTC lover.But I can't earn more then .5$ per day.When i reached 2-3$ i means minimum payout rate, I clicked for the withdrawn money.But the money never arrived my account Sad. Although have some legit site, but their payout rate was very low.So why i left them.It's also the waste of time near to me.
Absolutely correct!It's the main concern of any PTC (Paid to click) site.PTC business model seems ponzy scheme,in beginning almost all of users connected this site and in the end nothing come to the pocket.Try to avoid this kind of site.YES!waste of times.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 01:50:43 PM

- I earn Bitcoin from many different jobs. The main source of income is the signature campaign and campaign twitter, I'm trying very hard to improve my english for signature campaign
- I earn Bitcoins from side job as offer, faucet free, PTC, HIYP, gambling, ... In general, earning Bitcoin is not simple, it is a process of accumulating my experience

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Karpeles
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 02:15:20 PM

Bitcoin diretly: trading(that I don't do daily, specially when the price is rising), signature campaigns, from bets and tipster championship, and so on

actually most ways to earn Bitcoins are connected to Bitcointalk, I need to find a way to diversify the options
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 02:50:09 PM

So as of this moment, I'm only earning bitcoin through a signature campaign here on bitcointalk forum.

How are you earning bitcoin?

Other than Signature Campaign which helps in getting me a small amount of bitcoin to start in investing, I have sell goods then accepts payment through bitcoin because I customize some action figure, I rather sell it in a small price, and some other earnings in the past have come from faucets that I am not already doing right now because of slow production and a waste of time, but still it can accumulate free bitcoin for you, trading if you are familiar with it and you are ready for the next level of earning is a must!
Herlz

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 02:54:19 PM

The level of fake answers that I read here is very impressive.

if you're from a country where the average salary is $1.500 or higher earning from faucets and campaigns are peanuts.

On the other side the ones that claim earning from trading and state:

"sell at the peaks"
"buy low and say high"
"it is risk free"

are better to be ignored. They do paper trading and they always win...good! go with your mama to brag when you lose.

More than 90% of daily traders loss money or will loss all the peanuts that they made. This is Fat Tails environment, 1 takes all the profits, the others suck it.

BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 02:58:27 PM

So as of this moment, I'm only earning bitcoin through a signature campaign here on bitcointalk forum.

I am earning in signature campaign too, aside from that I do trading which somehow gives me an additional earning.  I do several tasks from the altcoin community that gives me altcoin token in return then convert it to bitcoin or do day trading with it.  So far those are the way I am earning BTC, a good way as a side job and give me additional income.
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 03:15:41 PM

I am earning in signature campaign too, aside from that I do trading which somehow gives me an additional earning.  I do several tasks from the altcoin community that gives me altcoin token in return then convert it to bitcoin or do day trading with it.  So far those are the way I am earning BTC, a good way as a side job and give me additional income.

Yes those are good ways to make bitcoin for free without any investment, but apart from these there are some campaign based on social media which gives us either in the form of bitcoin and in altcoin. Even we can make money through altcoin mining where we can convert them into btc.
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 03:16:17 PM

Well the most easiest and safest way to earn bitcoin is signature campaign, i am also earning through it but it is not enough because the signature campaigns rewards are low. I am also earning through trading which is the best way to earn a good profit.
Oralmat

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 03:18:58 PM

I earn bitcoin from different ways, my start was very bad, because i did faucets and they pay very low satoshi amount, but when i know signature campaign than i joined it and in service section i got a good job, but it was temperately, but i gain 1 bitcoin from it, but in that time bitcoin was $500. and also i do altcoin trading, but it is time taking, otherwise better option is hold the bitcoin from a time when you get profit from it.    
Herlz

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 03:23:07 PM

campaigns and faucets: Of course you are earning an additional income, but if you're enough smart you'll calculate:

the amount of time you invest / the bitcoins you get
 if that is lower than 5$/hour you're just wasting your time by FAR
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 03:30:26 PM

for click PTC , to earn the bitcoin.  aorund 0.001BTC .
In the beginning of my journey to the online world I was PTC lover.But I can't earn more then .5$ per day.When i reached 2-3$ i means minimum payout rate, I clicked for the withdrawn money.But the money never arrived my account Sad. Although have some legit site, but their payout rate was very low.So why i left them.It's also the waste of time near to me.

I tried PTC and I got nothing LOL, I even spent around 0.1 BTC to rent referrals.  And then let those referral earn for me while meeting their daily requirements before deciding to upgrade as premium accoint.  But then after sometime this referral stop clicking for weeks then click again, I think this kind of PTC sites are the same as Ponzi, I have seen that only member that upgrade their account to the highest rank is the one earning here, and that cost alot lol.

I cannot deny that signature campaign is one of my source of earning here.  There is no other way but to invest or trade to get more earning.  I do not consider gambling as one source of earning so  i do not count that  as one.  In this forum I can say that bounty hunters are earning some amount.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 03:30:37 PM

I'm pretty new to the bitcoin world so right now no btc earning for me. I'm just happy to found this forum and enjoy my stay. Maybe in the future if I'm learn how to earn by investing or trading btc.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 03:34:53 PM

When I was trying to earn online for the first time, there was nothing to earn like nowadays. Now there are lots of things to earn money passively.
Right now Trading and Gambling is my earning from BTC. Trading altcoins are good profit now. Just need to recognize a good altcoin and collect them, sell when the rate gets high.  Smiley

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
markyminer

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 03:36:34 PM

- I earn Bitcoin from many different jobs. The main source of income is the signature campaign and campaign twitter, I'm trying very hard to improve my english for signature campaign
- I earn Bitcoins from side job as offer, faucet free, PTC, HIYP, gambling, ... In general, earning Bitcoin is not simple, it is a process of accumulating my experience
i think my main source of bitcoin income is trading alt coin, although i am also earning money from gambling, but the income from gambling is not for sure. because i also lose money in gambling for so many times. fro signature campaign, i am earn a fixed amount , but i will like to say that my full concentration is toward trading alt coins.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
boybugs18

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 03:37:01 PM

I'm earning thru signature campaign and small gambling although gambling makes my most earn bitcoin its still risky and I just only get small profit out of it. I'm just making sure that before I put those bet I had done extensive research about the team I'm leaning the most and most likely it pays off but even if how sure you are you still lose.

MASKNETWORK.
    Decentralized social trading network that rewards users  |   JOIN ICO
    Assets | Binary Options | Leveraged Markets - Trade and get paid !!!
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 03:40:52 PM

I'm pretty new to the bitcoin world so right now no btc earning for me. I'm just happy to found this forum and enjoy my stay. Maybe in the future if I'm learn how to earn by investing or trading btc.

the most important thing that you should know about bitcoin earning that is going to help you along the way is that bitcoin is money and there is no magical way of making lots of it from any method. you will soon encounter many different options, and when they look too good to be true it means they are scam.

There is a FOMO brewing...
d@nte

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 03:41:08 PM

For now, i'm not earning bitcoin since im just a newbie. All i want for now is to read, understand the how bitcoin works. But if im given a chance to be in a signature campaign even im just a newbie then why not? that a pleasure for me, hope so
I think you're right not to be in a hurry. Most users who start getting involved with cryptocurrencies prefer to go straight to faucets or the like. These websites can make you lose a lot of time, and instead of wasting time it is better to use it to study Bitcoin's functioning. This will be useful in different ways... if you become a trader, for example, the higher your level of knowledge, the better the chances of performing good trades.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 03:42:51 PM

campaigns and faucets: Of course you are earning an additional income, but if you're enough smart you'll calculate:

the amount of time you invest / the bitcoins you get
 if that is lower than 5$/hour you're just wasting your time by FAR
You wasting in faucet but honestly its one of the big help why we're community are increasing..
I am faucet earner before and i think if you are just a claimer in faucet you can just earn few bitcoins.. but if you are bright or smart using the referral links can gives you good result... post in youtube post in fb instagram twitter post in many forums and make your own rotator with your referrals that i am think it can gives you good result..  and earn a good amount .. like what i ve than before i can earn maximum of 0.01 daily in 2015 and minimum of 0.002 btc before.. that i think faucet is not a small if you are smart you can make it large earnings..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: