Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:11:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How are you earning BTC?  (Read 52729 times)
rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 01:10:29 PM

So as of this moment, I'm only earning bitcoin through a signature campaign here on bitcointalk forum.

How are you earning bitcoin?

Most of the time I earn BTC in trading buy and sell bitcoin and other altcoin, I'll never tried faucet because it's only wasting time. I tried also gambling but honestly I'm not lucky playing it so I decided to stop  before I lost all my earnings.  Also other investments is good to earn BTC but choose it carefully what kind of investment you want to entered.

Everyone of us have tried our luck on gambling to earn quick bucks but most of the times it doesn't work as we will be loosing in it but earning from trading is a right way to earn fast bitcoins and it is also less risky in compare to gambling.
trading and gambling is a quick way to generate a bitcoin, and most people put on the way to seek bitcoin quickly. but, all that fast, have a high risk. yeah, but everybody accepts it. I once chose to make income trading, and it was very difficult.

Trading without any home work is same as gambling and you cannot make profits from it so before getting into trading its good to study and research about the market well to reduce the risk of loosing money but trading is a good way to earn bitcoins.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 01:18:57 PM

So as of this moment, I'm only earning bitcoin through a signature campaign here on bitcointalk forum.

Im earning it through faucets , signature campaign, gambling and tradinga also, i earned a little bit in faucetes, whenever I got such enough amount of bitcoin or I will invest it in reliable and secure online bitcoin site, but I need to make sure that it is true and the people who handle it doesn't scam my money , i little profit in my investment is treated as blessing.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 01:19:28 PM

Everyone of us have tried our luck on gambling to earn quick bucks but most of the times it doesn't work as we will be loosing in it but earning from trading is a right way to earn fast bitcoins and it is also less risky in compare to gambling.

Gambling must never be seen as an option to make money. It's utterly stupid to start gambling with such intentions, because as you also said, it just doesn't work. Why doesn't it work? Because the odds you are battling with are always miles ahead of you. Some people say that they have won a decent amount with gambling, but what they don't tell you is how much they lost before they finally managed to win. In general, occasional winnings don't even compensate 5% of what they have lost before that. It's a losing game...
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 01:29:01 PM

Most of the time I earn BTC in trading buy and sell bitcoin and other altcoin, I'll never tried faucet because it's only wasting time. I tried also gambling but honestly I'm not lucky playing it so I decided to stop  before I lost all my earnings.  Also other investments is good to earn BTC but choose it carefully what kind of investment you want to entered.
Probably trading is the most matured way of making money here, faucets is for kids who like to have fun and enjoy some penny to buy snacks but we are not that kind, we want more because we dream more in life. In trading, it needs a good amount of capital so we have to do it or else we will just be wasting our time also.
I do not like trading. I'd rather buy altcoin when they are in the ICO. Therefore, after the ICO, I can expect the prices will increase a lot and I can earn money from it.
Nope it will not be sure the price will go higher after the ICO ends. most of the ICO after its listed exchange the price will go deeper thats normal happened. that's why you need to choose what kind of coin you want to invest in ICO not just another shitcoin and dev just want to earn some money for making An ICO.
phaddie

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 01:36:41 PM

Most of the time I earn BTC in trading buy and sell bitcoin and other altcoin, I'll never tried faucet because it's only wasting time. I tried also gambling but honestly I'm not lucky playing it so I decided to stop  before I lost all my earnings.  Also other investments is good to earn BTC but choose it carefully what kind of investment you want to entered.
Probably trading is the most matured way of making money here, faucets is for kids who like to have fun and enjoy some penny to buy snacks but we are not that kind, we want more because we dream more in life. In trading, it needs a good amount of capital so we have to do it or else we will just be wasting our time also.
I do not like trading. I'd rather buy altcoin when they are in the ICO. Therefore, after the ICO, I can expect the prices will increase a lot and I can earn money from it.
Nope it will not be sure the price will go higher after the ICO ends. most of the ICO after its listed exchange the price will go deeper thats normal happened. that's why you need to choose what kind of coin you want to invest in ICO not just another shitcoin and dev just want to earn some money for making An ICO.

Investing in ICO involves a huge risk as we don't know how it will perform after its launched and majority of times we have seen that price drops after the launch of the coin so in that case its an big risk to invest in it better way is to invest in high potential altcoins.
soul-impact

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 02:54:19 PM

Im earning it through faucets , signature campaign, gambling and tradinga also, i earned a little bit in faucetes, whenever I got such enough amount of bitcoin or I will invest it in reliable and secure online bitcoin site, but I need to make sure that it is true and the people who handle it doesn't scam my money , i little profit in my investment is treated as blessing.
well, you have to spend a lot of time to do everything in only a day. I hope that you can earn a good amount with those activities. However, we are living in the 2017 and I can not imagine that there is still a guy, a sr.member in Bitcointalk who are earning Bitcoin with faucets. They are totally wasted of time and the more you do it, the less money you can have and it will consume your energy a lot

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Musent

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 02:56:25 PM

well, you have to spend a lot of time to do everything in only a day. I hope that you can earn a good amount with those activities. However, we are living in the 2017 and I can not imagine that there is still a guy, a sr.member in Bitcointalk who are earning Bitcoin with faucets. They are totally wasted of time and the more you do it, the less money you can have and it will consume your energy a lot

Yeah faucets is a waste of time and will give you very low returns better way is to invest that time in some other productive ways of earning bitcoins like trading or signature campaign from where you can expect descent amount of bitcoins.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 02:59:54 PM

Faucets really have low value nowadays unlike year back when we can get some good rate especially when we have alots of ref when faucets owners just keep opening faucets from time to time but since everything has been raped by abuser those business are no longer profitable anymore best alternatives would be collecting Mrai if you have a lots of time to spend you will be able to collect some decent amount coming Mrai faucet.
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1353

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 03:17:58 PM

I'm earning btc by buying them every time I have the money and the prices are not insane as to what they are right now. Also, I'm doing sports betting and trading altcoins to btc just for extra income. I used to write articles for a now defunct website way back in 2015 but ever since I got a good day job, I left doing that and just focused on what I'm doing on the job right now.
revans

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 03:25:27 PM

I'm earning btc by buying them every time I have the money and the prices are not insane as to what they are right now. Also, I'm doing sports betting and trading altcoins to btc just for extra income. I used to write articles for a now defunct website way back in 2015 but ever since I got a good day job, I left doing that and just focused on what I'm doing on the job right now.

Yes if you can manage to buy them regularly then its an best investment to make at a moment and selling them when price goes higher is the right decision to make and I think that is the easiest way to earn profits in bitcoins.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 04:47:17 PM

1.  I have the same question.  I found a list of ponzies in here and almost effed up.  But where is a list of legit sites to cloud btc mine other than buying a physical rig, or renting hashes at a website like genesis-mining.com?
2.  Isn't there anyone in here that makes money with actual mining instead of trading and/or signature campaigns?
3.  How much giga hash power would I have to rent to make 1 btc and how long would it take?
Your questions are too specialized, since not many members of the forum have mining rigs your best bet to get an answer to your questions is to post this on the mining section of the forum and to read the threads there as well.
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1372
Merit: 623

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2017, 04:52:32 PM

As of now i am earnings few bitcoin daily sometimes 0.003 sometimes 0.001 the worst thing sometimes none if not active here in forum..
This is the only source that i can get and scaling up those earnings in trading even its small amount i am trying to scaleup and maybe someday i can get more profit in trading..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
raiblock

Activity: 485

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 05:00:10 PM

I am collecting rai now as you can see just from my name.
I've been doing it for a while and make a nice profit in doing it to not need to do anything else.

Just do that!

Concentrate on alt coin that you believe in and start collecting it like there is no tomorrow.

It has worked well enough for me to not need to have stock of a lot of others that just fail in a few months.

Rai has been around for nearly a year now in April! Grin
And still going STroNG! Wink
TribalBob

Activity: 1288
Merit: 257

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 06:21:06 PM

As of now i am earnings few bitcoin daily sometimes 0.003 sometimes 0.001 the worst thing sometimes none if not active here in forum..
This is the only source that i can get and scaling up those earnings in trading even its small amount i am trying to scaleup and maybe someday i can get more profit in trading..

Trading is a good way to make profits but you also need to have descent amount of capital to start off then only you will feel some profits as trading with small amount will give you smaller profits but that is a good way to begin and slowly and steadily you can build up capital and trade with higher amount.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 02:23:31 AM
Last edit: February 27, 2017, 03:58:10 AM by Mpamaegbu

Can anyone suggest me a genuine faucet to earn bitcoin? There are so many scams out there.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 02:34:34 AM

Yeah faucets is a waste of time and will give you very low returns better way is to invest that time in some other productive ways of earning bitcoins like trading or signature campaign from where you can expect descent amount of bitcoins.

Though faucets are waste of time, directly one cannot get into signature campaign or trading. Initially while learning about bitcoin, faucets can be used for earning else just need to learn and start trading with small amount as investment. Right now every method of bitcoin earning is difficult, because everything needs time.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
sedrick

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 04:07:29 AM

I have read the conversation and i understand that the best way to earn btc is to join a signature or trade altcoins... As i have reached Jr member rank and i did search if any signature campaign is available for me to join but i guess most of the signature campaign needs Sr members or avbove who will be accepted in the campaign....  So ,, i will like to know if there are any signature campaign which acceps JR member and how to join them.... Sorry for the questions as im still new and trying to learn more in btc... Hope i get some suggestions from you guys
HadiHussain

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 04:13:24 AM

I am earning bitcoins through faucets and with hyip investments
Nanda Dewi277

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 06:45:45 AM

I get the most out of the faucet and bitcoin signature campaign, and sometimes the trade that too if have the capital

▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▄▄
              ▄▀          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▄
            █        ▄▀▀                  ▀▀▄   ▀▄
          █      ▄▀                ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄   ▀▄          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
  █     █     █                ▄▀            ▀    ▀        ▄▄▀▀   █████  ▀▀▄
█  █▄█     █   ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▌                          ▄▀     ███████         █
█       ▀▀▄▄▀▀  ▄▄   █  █                      ▄▀    ████████           █
  █   ▀██▄▄   ███   █    █                 █▀  ██████████        █  █
    ▀▄   ███████     ▀▀▄ ▀▄▄    ▄▄▀▀    ████   ████      █  █  █
        ▀▄▄     ██████    ▀▀█▄▀▀     ████████████  █  █  █  █
              ▀█   ██████▄▄          █████████████    █  █  █  █
                 █   █████████████████████████  ▄▀  █  █ █
                  █    ███████████████████████  ▄▀▄▀▄▀ █
                   █     ████████████████████   ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀ █
                     █          █████████████    ▄▄▀▄▀ ▄▀  █
                       ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄▄  █████ ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ ▄▀    █
                           ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄  ███   ▄▄▀▀   ▄▀       █
                               ▀▄        ███          ▄▄▀▄   █   █
                                   ▀▄ ███     ▄▄▀▀       ▀▄  ▄█
                                 ▄▀      ▄▄▀▀                  ▀▀
                                  ▀▀▀▀▀
  W h a l e  M a k e r

||
▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬
A Fundraising Platform for
Massive Disruption
||
         ▄▄              ▄▄
        ███           ███
   ▄███████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
██                     ▄▄▄      ██
██           ▄▄    ████      ██
██        ████  ████       ██
██      ██     ██    ▀        ██
██    ██        ▀               ██
██▄                             ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
   ▀███████████████▀
Governance &
Rewards
                  ▄███▄
                    ███
  ▄███▄          █           ▄███▄
    ███     ▄███████▄    ███
         █▄█████░████▄█
   ▄     █████░░░█████       ▄
  ██  █████░███▄█████   ███
██████████░░░███████████
  ██   █████████░█████  ███
   ▀     █████░░░█████       ▀
          █▀████░████▀█
      ███    ▀██████▀   ███
    ▀███▀        █          ▀██▀
                    ███
                  ▀███▀
Smart-Funding
Aggregator &
Staking
||▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬ OCEAN PAPER ▬▬▬▬▬
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1263

So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2017, 09:30:45 AM

Yes if you can manage to buy them regularly then its an best investment to make at a moment and selling them when price goes higher is the right decision to make and I think that is the easiest way to earn profits in bitcoins.

Trading is one of the best ways to earn bitcoin and hence people are interested in it. Buying at low prices and then selling when prices increase is what people have been doing for ages. Bitcoin price fluctuation is there and then people are pumping it and prices keep on increasing. So whatever price you buy bitcoin at, there is always a profit when you reach higher prices.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: