Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:29:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How are you earning BTC?  (Read 52729 times)
xypos

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 04:06:54 AM

For me there are a lot of ways to earn bitcoin.

- Signature campaigns
- Doing online surveys and tasks
- Providing services, goods

However the best way would be just to convert your fiat earned money into bitcoin.
Virman01

Activity: 402

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 06:40:55 AM

according to what I've experienced to obtain BTC, I joined the weekly signature, or could play taps and many other sites to obtain BTC, as long as you believe in and really the intention in any way to find out how it is done. if your goal just want to just know, I think it would not be able to get BTC.
yishak

Activity: 269
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 06:46:16 AM

By faucets and PTC sites..
I don't know why many people don't use them
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 07:15:26 AM

Because it is the last in the list of priorities in earning bitcoin, it is time consuming and you can do many more aside from visiting a faucet. To make it short, people go for those who will pay high first in the shorter period of time so after that we can still earn in other micro jobs that we have.

I my self is collecting in faucets before, but due to its nature that it consumes too much time and I have other things to work on, it is the last in my to do list.

terrate

Activity: 362

Newbie in online currency , love learning

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 07:23:28 AM

Faucet can earned from interest only.
Time consuming for a little reward.
satoshi is small unit.
Rajadurai

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 08:51:07 AM

Same here. I just earn bitcoin through signature campaign. I have ever earned bitcoin from giveaway and facebook signature campaign.i have many plan to earn bitcoin but,it need big investment so,i quiet it
Kollor

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 08:55:48 AM

Same here. I just earn bitcoin through signature campaign. I have ever earned bitcoin from giveaway and facebook signature campaign.i have many plan to earn bitcoin but,it need big investment so,i quiet it

You're an Alt?

This days, I don't have so much time in signature campaign so I am focusing on trading and sometimes in trading altcoins. Lots of ways to earn bitcoin, but I think, the best is trading. You earn from it while learning the price movement.

I tried freelancing before, but have no luck.
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 08:58:02 AM

I only earn in signature campaign as it is the only thing I did in this forum and sometimes I am looking at the services section for some micro jobs. Most of my earnings in bitcoin isn't that big as I am not working full time with it and just checking the notification in my email and just check the services section during Saturdays and Sundays.
Well don't relay only with signature campaigns because they are not stable and sometime you get denied for some reasons get a real job is good to get stable income or do some freelancing job which pays with Bitcoin if you are free (unless you're a student).
Right, our earnings here is not depending all in signature campaign only, we had trading where you can do trade in the exchange sites, we had also designing, campaign managing, blogging services and bitcoin faucets.
Rajadurai

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 09:09:42 AM

You're an Alt?

This days, I don't have so much time in signature campaign so I am focusing on trading and sometimes in trading altcoins. Lots of ways to earn bitcoin, but I think, the best is trading. You earn from it while learning the price movement.

I tried freelancing before, but have no luck.

I don't know.How to start with alt coin.Because,i am new even i don't know full details about bitcoin.if you have any free time will u teach me about btc trading?
hurain

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 09:23:13 AM

to me i am earning bitcoin form multiple sources , for example i am earning bitcoin from signature campaign on other side i am earn a good amount of bitcoin from trading alt coin.
Rajadurai

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 09:34:20 AM

to me i am earning bitcoin form multiple sources , for example i am earning bitcoin from signature campaign on other side i am earn a good amount of bitcoin from trading alt coin.

lot of peoples says,they are earning with alt coin trade.if you some great tutorial about alt coin trading or teach me?
fuckitall

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 10:03:56 AM

Basicallly the primary method which i use to earn bitcoin is via solving captchas..i am easily able to make 0.002 Btc from it..and yes from free faucets but they give good amount of btc

OnPlace Inc.
WEBSITE | BECOME AN INVESTOR OF PRIVATE COMPANIES BY USING OPL TOKENS | BITCOINTALK
Mbah Djoko

Activity: 419

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 10:13:45 AM

Basicallly the primary method which i use to earn bitcoin is via solving captchas..i am easily able to make 0.002 Btc from it..and yes from free faucets but they give good amount of btc
Solving captchas is wasting time, I'm still new to bitcoin, i.e. about 2 months ago, I was late because the price was up to $1.200 more, my bitcoin earning from trading with altcoin at poloniex.

great
fuckitall

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 10:18:07 AM

Solving captchas is wasting time, I'm still new to bitcoin, i.e. about 2 months ago, I was late because the price was up to $1.200 more, my bitcoin earning from trading with altcoin at poloniex.

Yeah i know that...and i have opted to trading..but for newbies (with no funds) i think solving captcha is better than any method....and ofcorse it sucks

OnPlace Inc.
WEBSITE | BECOME AN INVESTOR OF PRIVATE COMPANIES BY USING OPL TOKENS | BITCOINTALK
lOvE mE forEvEr

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 10:21:03 AM

For a beginner like me, surely it is relying on a signature campaign and some giveaway that is on this forum. In addition, I also really like gambling and may is currently accumulating bitcoin for gambling.
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 10:22:21 AM

After reading almost 60% replies here I have concluded that there is no best way to eaen bitcoin than signature campaigns on this forum.
Every other method mentioned here either involves some kind of risk (gambling, trading) or low earnings (faucets,pay to click).

Mbah Djoko

Activity: 419

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 10:25:18 AM

Yeah i know that...and i have opted to trading..but for newbies (with no funds) i think solving captcha is better than any method....and ofcorse it sucks
Success to you friend, would be better if everything starts from zero, perhaps while learning and get to know about bitcoin can do everything for the get the bitcoin. I noticed a lot of bounty in the sub forum: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0

great
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1020

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 10:26:41 AM

After reading almost 60% replies here I have concluded that there is no best way to eaen bitcoin than signature campaigns on this forum.
Every other method mentioned here either involves some kind of risk (gambling, trading) or low earnings (faucets,pay to click).
Then what you expect? since most people do really earn on those ways and its the common thing on earning bitcoin because  people do always mention on the easiest ones which is signature campaigns and i could say its true but should not fully rely on it because this is just for temporary earning.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
naughty1

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 10:32:00 AM

Currently, my main source of income comes from campaigns on this forum. It is a relatively stable income source and suitable for me, this job is quite light. I like it very much, besides, I also participate in giveaways, promotions and graphic design. Currently, I am looking for a more income-rich job, because my current job is too idle. I feel I should do more. Anyone who has a job that fits my field, please pm Smiley I will satisfy you and get reward

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 10:37:40 AM

Even without browsing through all posts here (of which the majority is pure spam), you could come to the concolusion that everything that doesn't require an initial investment in form of coin or fiat, is the best (risk-free) way. From there it's up to you to decide what you consider to be a time/effort worthy practice that translates into you earning whatever amount of money/coins. In that regard, signature campaigns are the obvious winner since you get paid for something you are doing anyway.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: