Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:17:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ANY Best PTP site  (Read 1681 times)
ankit10 (OP)

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 02:34:24 PM

Hello friends please suggest me some LEGIT and HIGH paying PTP sites for my FAUCET :)THANKS
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 02:55:18 PM

as i know : adspay,cpmpoint,geekbasic,adzbux
devandz

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 03:12:47 PM

DiamondPTP and Traffic2Bitcoin
janamana

Activity: 50

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 03:17:48 PM

Find the legit, high paying, consistent site here...

The site suggest few website, so taking positions by faucet website in this site is very difficult... it is continuously monitored and tracked for any scams in the site suggested, register through this website for more benefits!!

http://www.riperi.com/
MrCyjaneK

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

🌍 mrcyjanek.net

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 02:06:14 PM

MrCy4N.8p.pl

Nice PTP without POP, UnderPOP, Redirect
 Wink Wink Wink
New domian soon...... sorry

🌍 mrcyjanek.net | 👻 16y.o. | 👨‍💻 Programmer | 👨‍💼 earnwallet.xyz | 🐱 catecoin.net
aliping

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 03:55:20 PM

MrCy4N.8p.pl

Nice PTP without POP, UnderPOP, Redirect
 Wink Wink Wink
New domian soon...... sorry

My old account was not found on the new website
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 04:13:18 PM

Hello friends please suggest me some LEGIT and HIGH paying PTP sites for my FAUCET :)THANKS
PTP sites are usually flooded with fake traffic, you're better off using popups from for example popads.net, they have 10x the cpm of any legit PTP you will come across of, and they are probably more "user-friendly" aswell.

+ the fact that alot of PTP sites have issues counting traffic, google analytics usually does not reflect the visitor count of the PTP link, for some reason.

I don't know of any big faucet that uses PTP to earn from their traffic. It is basically too low to even make a difference, and you will only turn people away from your faucet.

ethantaylor

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 05:35:46 PM

As long as your faucet pays well and also offers good referral bonus, your users would promote it actively for you.

rebel92

Activity: 616
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 07:30:33 PM

Dreams and dead, Novasurf, Click-cpm, Euro-gains, ClickBiz, Milliardaire-ptp, DistributionCPM, Zen-PTP, PTP-Cash, Sun-ptp..
ankit10 (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 03:02:49 AM

Dreams and dead, Novasurf, Click-cpm, Euro-gains, ClickBiz, Milliardaire-ptp, DistributionCPM, Zen-PTP, PTP-Cash, Sun-ptp..
what is dream and dead? you given many sites all of they are legit? For now i think its better to use only AdsPTP only , novasurf has no more activity also they are showing adsptp ads on their website.click-cpm website is not working .Thanks for your lists
CoinTasker

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2017, 03:04:59 AM

PTP sites are usually flooded with fake traffic, you're better off using popups from for example popads.net, they have 10x the cpm of any legit PTP you will come across of, and they are probably more "user-friendly" aswell.

Please don't use popups. You may earn higher cpm but people will stop using your site and revenue will likely decrease. it's hard to know for sure how badly it will affect your revenue, it may in fact actually be higher, but your users will hate you.

ankit10 (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 03:09:23 AM

Please don't use popups. You may earn higher cpm but people will stop using your site and revenue will likely decrease. it's hard to know for sure how badly it will affect your revenue, it may in fact actually be higher, but your users will hate you.
Dear i am talking here  about PTP sites paid to promote not about popups ads, btw if you provide higher rewards then i think there was low chance to decrese in visitors and using 1 pop ads not affect on visitors .
rebel92

Activity: 616
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 06:13:03 PM

what is dream and dead? you given many sites all of they are legit? For now i think its better to use only AdsPTP only , novasurf has no more activity also they are showing adsptp ads on their website.click-cpm website is not working .Thanks for your lists

yes there are legit  cuz i found them in the top of netbusinessrating  Wink
krishnapramod
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1078

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 09:56:01 AM

I am surprised that no one mentioned rotate4all. They are legit. Netbussinessrating is not reliable, majority are fake reviews.
tungaqhd

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 10:40:04 AM

I am surprised that no one mentioned rotate4all. They are legit. Netbussinessrating is not reliable, majority are fake reviews.
rotate4all is just for real and hight quality traffic, i think he is asking for ptp which can be raped by TE  Grin Grin
ankit10 (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 01:06:22 PM

rotate4all is just for real and hight quality traffic, i think he is asking for ptp which can be raped by TE  Grin Grin

i am not rapist  Grin Grin Grin Grin and i am not going to use Traffic Exchange sitesto increase alexa. My all views are real so i think i can earn some cents by putting PTP ads also with ad networks ads.
BTW this is a site http://kingoffaucet.online/  nice sciprt   Cool Cool
tungaqhd

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 01:15:07 PM

i am not rapist  Grin Grin Grin Grin and i am not going to use Traffic Exchange sitesto increase alexa. My all views are real so i think i can earn some cents by putting PTP ads also with ad networks ads.
BTW this is a site http://kingoffaucet.online/  nice sciprt   Cool Cool
haha thanks, so i suggest rotate4all ,admashmedia.com, if you put the link in an iframe,make sure your iframe 's size is big enough and you have a good anti proxy or you will get banned
Asmar127

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:35:47 PM

https://ads.adz2you.com/home.php
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: