Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:18:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Poloniex Trading Spreadsheet - Best with Bots!  (Read 21123 times)
FrilledShark (OP)

Activity: 617
Merit: 500

I am the signed message, without I am not

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2017, 08:32:05 AM

Can this be used on bittrex and kraken with gunbot too?
Only Poloniex right now.
It works excellent with GunBot.

Not very active. Please use PM or email to get a reply from me.
High value lender – Within 24 hours, I can fund your 10 BTC loan. Give me 48 hours and 20 BTC will be ready.
fiscorcle

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 09:35:25 PM

This is still 0.05? $100? I'm definitely interested, but I don't know about at that price
brazilman37

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

onwards and upwards

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 10:23:28 PM

Only Poloniex right now.

finally found you. i will be saving upfor this baby. i saw it being used by Gunthar and its very impressive. goes very well with his bot.

I like that you can keep exact track of how much your earning on each pair. very nice work.

Brazilman37BTC

G A L L E O N [/b] COIN - Empowering Your Voyage
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Read Our Whitepaper    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
FrilledShark (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2017, 06:02:41 AM

This is still 0.05? $100? I'm definitely interested, but I don't know about at that price
Yes, 0.05 BTC. The price hasn't changed from when I posted this thread.

Only Poloniex right now.

finally found you. i will be saving upfor this baby. i saw it being used by Gunthar and its very impressive. goes very well with his bot.

I like that you can keep exact track of how much your earning on each pair. very nice work.

Brazilman37BTC

The spreadsheet is specailly designed for Gunbot. The functions has been created together with Gunthar, which makes it possible to promise the best way to show earnings from Gunbot.

There have been multiple changes since the very first versions, as it is also utilized by traders without Gunbot. It therefore makes itself usable for both Gunbot and daytrading.

High value lender – Within 24 hours, I can fund your 10 BTC loan. Give me 48 hours and 20 BTC will be ready.
brazilman37

onwards and upwards

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 12:20:46 PM

Only Poloniex right now.

Brazilman37BTC

sounds like exactly what i need. I will have the money by friday. I will be in touch once i have the money.
THank you for your time,

Brazilman37BTC

The spreadsheet is specailly designed for Gunbot. The functions has been created together with Gunthar, which makes it possible to promise the best way to show earnings from Gunbot.

There have been multiple changes since the very first versions, as it is also utilized by traders without Gunbot. It therefore makes itself usable for both Gunbot and daytrading.

brazilman37

onwards and upwards

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 01:11:52 AM

Only Poloniex right now.

Brazilman37BTC

i was hoping to have the coin to buy the spreadsheet by tomorrow. it looks like it might take me a little longer the alt coins have all taken a serious dive for 2 days now. so just a matter of having patience and i will get my profit.
sorry for the delay,

Brazilman37BTC

brazilman37

onwards and upwards

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 06:29:18 PM

Only Poloniex right now.

Brazilman37BTC

Hi mr shark,
ok i have gotten enough coin sold to keep trading with the bot and pay for the spreadsheet. please PM me your btc address so i can send the btc.
Thank you,
Brazilman37BTC

Zephon

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 01:43:51 AM

Please PM me your address, I would like to buy.

Thanks
NarKotix

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2017, 01:07:52 PM

I see alot of people using these with GUNBOT. Well worth the cost in my opinion. Nice work Shark!!
FrilledShark (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2017, 01:29:55 PM

I see alot of people using these with GUNBOT. Well worth the cost in my opinion. Nice work Shark!!
Thank you very much.
It is indeed made in cooperation with Gunthar, the owner and creator of GUNBOT. A test version has been released of the spreadsheet, which works with the data export from Bittrex. Included in the package now.

I have sent a message to both of the people above you with an address.

FrilledShark (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2017, 04:02:49 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2017, 09:37:06 AM by FrilledShark

If anyone is planning to buy the spreadsheet, be advised to contact @henkkaa1 on Telegram.

Buying it with me will result in long waiting times and limited support currently. I will return in 30 days.
(I am back)

sigri44

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:17:45 PM

If anyone is planning to buy the spreadsheet, be advised to contact @henkkaa1 on Telegram.

Buying it with me will result in long waiting times and limited support currently. I will return in 30 days.
(I am back)

Is the last version is 1.5.1 ?? I have it, but don't work fine Sad
masterof101010@mail.com

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:30:52 AM

I wonder if it's been maintained or updated at all since ... 2017.

Would be nice to find config.js or spreadsheets or other predictive analytics tools for Gunbot that apply to uh ... now (July 2018).  If anyone knows someone selling such tools/info can you let me/us know?  Thxs Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: