Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:26:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: sports betting script for 0.2btc with reseller license  (Read 628 times)
prince V (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 03:56:20 PM

Sportsbetting software built as per williamhill/unibet api with 100% customisation availablity and reselling availablity for only 0.2btc.
Auction ends on 2nd feb/48 hrs from posting
bid increment 0.05btc
buy it now 0.5btc
demo/acess to backend you can send a pm.
Only software/script will be given not a website.
If you need assistance in installation then it can be provided but not included in this price/this auction
You find error/any problem it will be sorted out without any extra fees

MEGABSC FINANCE - HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN 
                                            WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
prince V (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 06:50:03 AM

Forgot to mention:
Both prematch and live automated feeds code will also be provided using the code you will get feeds free till you run the website.
Anyone wishing to start online sportsbetting website?
We also give you 200 affiliate base to have enough no of players.
Software also includes/supports free live chat and includes support ticket coding.
You will also be able to accept payment using bitcoin and other cc dc processor bank wire... and also keep same as withdrawl option
Promotional bonus and wager system also included in software.You can add bonuses/wager into players account
And admin panel also has feature to suspend player/deactuvate acc/reactivate and even kyc things are included in coding.And similarly staff management is also there
Any feature missing please let us know.
Few hrs remaining.
Low starting bid only 0.2btc

WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

debuni
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 09:01:49 AM

PM me demo link.
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 09:08:35 AM

which programming languages used fro development?
send me demo link
better post demo link so everyone interested can check live version before placing any bid without sending PM or waiting for it.
prince V (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 02:33:29 PM

sorry need to lock thread temporarily.we are making demo and backend acess available to all so working on it.will unlock soon and will send pms to those who have shown interest.

prince V (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 06:05:46 AM

software is built in php.
i accept any starting bid so if your budget is low you can pist your bid and start the auction.

prince V (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 06:06:57 AM

auction ends 20mins after a bid is accepted

prince V (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 01:25:32 PM

anyone wishes to start an online sports betting website?needs sportsbetting software?with lifetime free feeds for you sportsbetting website?come on place your bid

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: