Bitcoin Forum
September 10, 2024, 10:15:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ASIC consultant needed  (Read 1806 times)
anarchy (OP)

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 04:48:08 PM

Hi,

We are in the startup phase of an ASIC project.  We have secured substantial investment, and have the right partners on board
to make this project happen.  However, we would like to have additional expertise available from an independent ASIC expert, to make sure
we make the right decisions at the right moment, during the design phase.

Please send me a private message, with a short resume.

Thanks

a1phanumrc

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 11:26:04 PM

Have you spoken with Dalkore? He seems to have a nice area carved out in regards to ASIC consulting.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=56066

BC tips: BA1phaSEpCN7jiSS33SSWXf3Bs1rP9SKir
Silverpike

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 11:26:51 PM

Anarchy, I've sent you PM but I haven't heard from you. Please send me PM and I can help you with your project.
Bogart
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 11:55:13 PM

You might see if cablepair can offer any advice on what not to do, especially when it comes to contracting out the work and managing that effort.

Also, I'll bet members 2112 and hardcore-fs could provide some good technical input.

"All safe deposit boxes in banks or financial institutions have been sealed... and may only be opened in the presence of an agent of the I.R.S." - President F.D. Roosevelt, 1933
Signus

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 09:54:30 AM

Hi,

We are in the startup phase of an ASIC project.  We have secured substantial investment, and have the right partners on board
to make this project happen.  However, we would like to have additional expertise available from an independent ASIC expert, to make sure
we make the right decisions at the right moment, during the design phase.

Please send me a private message, with a short resume.

Thanks

Many people are, however nobody knows anything about the Avalon chips being sold to actually make real progress in an initial design.

For anyone here to be an ASIC expert, they would have had to work development or production for a fairly large company. I don't know that we have many or any of them. However if they are, I'd love to pick their brain about the technology.

PM me if you need any consulting on the embedded design or PCB design, or even simulations when I can get a part together from the datasheet.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: